Kitchen thread

Post your shitshow I know you guys all live in squalor

rate and hate

Un fucking real, how can you live like this? You do not need money to clean a kitchen.

The kitchen is my chimp zone and I'll have you know i make the greatest "back of the fridge leftovers soup" you've ever tasted

My kitchen is such a shit-show right now that I refuse to post it. It's deplorable.

Who is locked under the sink?

I'm a landlord. I've seen far far worse. Here's a prime example.

Do you also have a day of the week dedicated to washing dishes?

Why is there a vcr in the fridge?

That's a drawer. They didn't pay their electric bill and everything in the fridge/freezer was rotten. We cleaned it out, set it out on the side walk with a sign that read, "FREE!! WARNING! Some ass left rotten meat in this!" and it was gone in less than ten mins.

I clean as I go but my goddamn wife is incapable of doing so. I don't know if it's some kind of non-violent protest or if she's just lazy and lacks domestication, but I'll clean the whole thing and then two days later it's like Nagasaki.

My cat piss-soaked kitchen

Squalor? No, i wouldn’t say so

It's may not be squalid but it's upside down and that's arguably even more of a problem.

Wash your cat.

Really bitch. 180 out

I tried washing her once. It didnt end well.

i can handle squalor but i draw the line at cats
fucking filthy

Do it with your hands with luke-warm soapy water, don't dunk her in a bucket. Spoon water with your hands.

They just require responsibility: Running a vacuum, cleaning the litter box twice a day, combing matted fur, accepting hairballs are part of feline behavior, etc. Cats are bros.

I’m pretty sure my short hair furburger has never hacked up anything of the sort. Fortunate am I apparently

Why would you wash a cat? They are self cleaning on default os

I gather this means you don’t appreciate the dickered cook alongs then. duly noted and filed in the shredder

why did they build your kitchen on the ceiling

Design feature. Into the 2020’s you’ll realize how silly you all have been investing in gravity based appliance solutions

The kitchen of the house I wanted to buy but cant get financing for..

I'm slowly making my kitchen outside

Your wife keeps a beautiful home :)

that is one mangy fucking cat dude

where did you get it?

where the fuck do you live?

actually a very expensive part of the coast of CA but I live like the keebler elf to save money. the weather is as nice outside as it is in and I have a small cabin with a bed and computer up in the hills

norcal or socal?

socal

She lives outside. I went to go take a picture of my kitchen and she was there sleeping

Fuck you for evicting me, mark

Dino Tendies!!! When are we getting a new installment?

I've helped a buddy clean out an eviction and lol, everything set out on the curb (in a nice part of town even) was gone in like fifteen

>delonghi ec155
>not living in squalor

pick one

Even the cat is judging you, DT

Your mom's kitchen looks really dark

That cat looks sick please take it to a vet

Love,
/an/

sounds idyllic. got pics?

You're a retard if you believe this

>outdoor cat

Don't own another animal ever

Ex gf asked for it for Christmas. I don’t know what more you want from me saitan

>tfw dorm literally has no kitchen, even communal, in the entire building, but somehow puts a microwave in every four-room suite

Wednesday! Check back i think im making a pizza.

I took her a few months ago i think she is really old. I will take her back very soon.

Yeah, your cat looks to be at LEAST 11 years old. My cat was around 13 and started looking like she had choppy greasy fur. She just didnt give a fuck about licking herself as much. Eventually she got worse and worse until her teeth gave her eating problems. She was 18 years old. But by the time I found out she needed a tooth pulled and a different diet, she was already sedated for euthanasia and I had just signed the papers... I still regret going through with it to this day. Maybe she would have gotten better...maybe she would have wasted away more and suffer. Love your cats, ck.

>animals shouldn't live outside

Retard.

My cat>your cat. F.

I heavily respect this

HOW DO YOU DO IT
My lil sis leaves food in the sink and crumbs on the floor, my cat hasn't eaten in days it just lives off scraps and learned how to open the fridge door. There is an apple pie on the floor currently that looks cleaner than my house which I'm about to dive into but I wish this wasn't the case

me on the left

me on the right

Rate my kitchen

70s lookin. I like

As far as layout goes this seems really nice. I like the lighting under the cabinets, the amount of storage space, and utensil storage. I hate electric stovetops though, and that faucet looks really weak and the sink is small. At least you have a ventilation hood. The microwave also seems kind of inconvenient, but that's a pretty creative solution considering the outlet placement and the limited counter space. I also like the flooring assuming it's not linoleum.

> and the sink is small
Why do you guys need such big sinks? What do you wash there given that almost everybody has a dishwasher? In my country sinks such big are mostly, if not only, in cafes and restaurants

why is it all bent like that? do you live in a donut?

>electric stove
0/10

cats are exposed to an enormously larger number of parasites and other threats to their health when they live outdoors. they also completely fuck over the local ecosystem because they kill everything they can for sport. just because mommy and daddy didn't do their research and consequently let their animals wonder about doesn't mean they were right

>Homeless
>Squatter while home owners are away
>"Kitchen"
I suppose that is a shitshow in its own right

>suitemates don't know how to cook without making a fucking mess so i have to deep clean the kitchen every three days or so

Suffering.

I don't even cook in my kitchen I just use it as an air conditioned garage lol

I'm drunk

I live in apartment, natural gas is prohibited if a building has more than 9 floors in my country. My apartment block has 20 floors.
This is a panoramic photo, otherwise I wouldn't have caught thr entire kitchen

holy shit user your layout and cat piss stench is the exact same as my kitchen

Wtf this is exactly my old apartment in a different color scheme. Everything is in the same exact place even the outlets. South Milwaukee????

It is even smaller than it looks and I LOVE to cook. Let me tell you it is not easy. I usually like a clutter free kitchen also but there just isn't any storage space left. I have had some amazingly large fancy kitchens before this so it balances out.

Take vertical photo. Veeky Forums turns it sideways. Th-thanks. Lets try a horizontal shot.

Do you have an iPhone?
EXIF rotation data is kinda fucked, some browsers handle it differently than others and it causes problems.

Nah probably my shitty old xcam lg app. My normal camera app is fucked too.

Wrong. That cat is better than yours.
F-

Well numbered, sir! I hope you don't think I'm speaking out of turn but it seems your wife could do with a bit of discipline.

And my buddies beat the tits off all of yours and theirs

Oh shit did you lose control of your car again, go over the edge this time, and land in Veeky Forums??

Protip: take the photo, go into gallery, and just crop it by a hair. It'll then show up properly on the Veeky Forums

>I clean as I go but my goddamn wife is incapable of doing so.
I thought mine was the only one... You've my sympathies.
also, you're all wrong, picrelated are the best cats.

Remodel in-situ. Granite countertops, flooring, finish painting and new appliances in the next week.

>they also completely fuck over the local ecosystem because they kill everything they can for sport
yeah, you severely overestimate a felines impact on a niche of the ecosystem. they don't do shit to a self-regulating (far broader than their capable of influence) set-up
either that, or you're a troll.

Photo taken at night, my actual view would let people backtrack to my house.

Not rich, just have a million dollar view.

Before pic

Its not even a $5 view you fucking dreamer

I dunno kinda looks like he might be high up on a hill or somethin. Guess we’ll never know

Nah. It’s a house a couple states over to the southeast.

He's high alright, cunt looks like he lives in a fuckin shoebox. Talking about million dollar views. Cooks in a fuckin soup house for the homeless but shit boys, my views good hahaha

Heck yea man. I’d be curious to see updates. You said new appliances soooo I can only assume you’ll be doing the right thing and switching to a gas range..

Will,try to get a photo nearby that doesn't identify me. Wait 24 hours and see.

kek. Scottishfag?

Dishes are clean I just didn't put them away yet

>Photo taken at night, my actual view would let people backtrack to my house.

You aren't married, are you?

Anyway, it's a budget reno. Mid range appliances. Think we'll move out of here in a few years and rent the place. My dream gas kitchen is in the new house.

Yeah, adding a gas line is expensive. I think a lot of these guys don't live in the south either, where we don't even have gas lines to the house. That's largely a northern thing.

Definitely northern thing. I grew up in the northeast with propane cooking and wood heat. Definitely need to get a gas range back in my life.

>married?

No, why?

He's implying that your wife has to agree. She's probably set on a stainless steel flattop

I don't mind having a flat top personally now that I've got one, but it's such an upgrade from coils that probably anything I wouldn't have minded after 4 years of coils.

I didn’t realize having a gas line in the house would be regional. I guess you don’t need heat much in the south. You guys use what then, heat pumps?

As far as price myself and a friend familiar with CSST ran the line, mounts, and fittings ourselves off the existing manifold. All told it only cost about $50

That’s what I thought but then he said his dream kitchen in the new place would be gas so she would have to approve of that lol

Electric heat. But I barely turn it on down here in Georgia.

microwave on the small shelf makes me nervous