What are some drinks you have to be 25 or older to enjoy?

What are some drinks you have to be 25 or older to enjoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

wvwinery.com/cider/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Semen

>implying you don't have the drink preference of a 16 year old girl from the suburbs

Grow up

>tfw don't own a computer

chucks > angry orchard.
>that feel when my city has a local dry cider brew that's pretty good
Feels good man. Also I dream of the day chucks brings back that juniper cider, was legit one of the tastiest things I've ever had to drink.

That just taste like Apple juice. Literally a 3 year old would like it

i bloomed early and started enjoying it around 17

Same here, world class apparently. The winery that makes it also makes spirits, one of which is Hudson Baby Bourbon, which again apparently is world class and has won hundreds of awards. I feel like a snob by saying products like strongbow, magners, woodchuck and angry orchard taste like the way urinals smell in comparison to this Godly nectar.

Here is more info.

wvwinery.com/cider/

It's in general pretty much wine, red wine. Most people don't drink it before a certain age and just only drink beer. Most people don't ever even touch it.

Gin, Scotch, Mescal... Grappa.

Holy shit, grappa. I once told a bartender to give me the most gut-wrenching shit available because I was feeling suicidal. He delivered.

A Luke warm mouthful of So Cal tap water straight from the garden hose. It's so hard you can taste the mineral concoction mixed with the plastic flavor leeched from the outdoor piping.
Truely the Plebians choice of a new generation

Somali Refugee semen
>t. a proud Minnesotan baby boomer

>grappa
Grappa is good though

The fermented apples in Cider hurt my tummy

>t. 98 year old italian

Ugh, I'm long past the age of 25. I drink gin every day and can appreciate scotch, mescal, red wine. Grappa, I draw the line.

To each his own, my friend.
But never ever ever call me Italian ever again. I'm white

>pic related is Boston Beer Co (Sam Adam) adult apple juice
This is a bait thread. pls2sage

entirely unrelated to anything else that n this bread, but if you like mezcal, check out marca negra "ensemble". Wild 30yr-old agave plants found in the wild and pounded into pulp with a wooden mallet. Truly the scotch of Oaxaca.

Angry Orchard is sugary garbage.

>t. ruined tastebuds-man
I'm a 25 yo [spoiler]finn[/spoiler] and I love grappa. Get some taste, you swine

kek

I wouldn't know cause I'm only 22

can we all at least agree strong bow is the worst?
it's uncomfortably sweet, it's actually hard to drink, and this is coming from a guy that used to /sip/ classic green before that junk started literally killing me

Top Zozzle

Im 21 and literally bought 4 of these at the liquor store earlier

Where my NE bois at?

That new golden apple one they have isn't too bad

Quality meme OP

Delete this agelet

>25 years into owning a computer and chill when tree gives you this look

Any beer without the word "Light", "Lite", or "Ice" in the name.

>hard cider

Do they freeze it?
Does it come in a dehydrated brick?

Kek

Well, Woodchuck and Angry Orchard aren't made with real apple juice, because there aren't enough apples in the US left to make cider (they were all cut down after prohibition), so they use frozen concentrate that's really shitty.

AA is owned by a giant distributor, they're the coors light of cider.

Local ciders tend to be the best. Best in New England is Downeast Cider

There are probably enough apples between New York, Oregon and Washington states to supply the entire worlds apple hunger. The cider I posted is made with apples grown by the winery on their orchard. From start to finish that cider is grown, pressed and fermented with ingredients no more than 15 miles away from my door. Feelsgudman.

cheap scotch

There really aren't. It's a pretty big crisis in the Cider industry in America. A lot buy concentrate from England. The cider boom is fairly recent, and many of the orchards are privately owned.

But it's slowly getting better. But yeah, local ciders like yours are always the best way to go

I couldn't image with the housing crisis in the UK that commercial apple farms are a reality. Meanwhile multipl 500 hectare+ farms that do nothing but grow apples and pears are within 30mins drive of here. I'd believe China before England in the scenario you mentioned. South America isn't optimal to grow apples so they're not coming from there. Or Canada, maybe France.

Their winter blend is the best hard cider I've ever had by far, I look forward to it every year

this is a strange image.

Gin was literally the first thing I had for my 21st birthday. It was great.

Now I lean more toward whiskey and rum.