Soooooooooooo my car is broke and I'm running out of food

Soooooooooooo my car is broke and I'm running out of food

Don't really want to take a taxi just to go and buy food, is there a delivery thing I can use to get food?

Not quite yet.

You can't call up a bro or your mom or something?

blue apron or something i guess

Moved for business half way across the country

There isn't much around here in terms of grocery stores so walking will take an hour and taxi a few minutes but I dont want to use taxi just to get groceries ........

>btw i only have enough food for another day or two...

>tfw I managed to get my car up and running this morning, but it took 4 fucking hours

Good luck user

Yep. They're called "Rental Cars".

Take public transportation or an Uber.

So walk then. You can't walk for an hour? Bring a backpack.

Early morning runs carrying two bags of things you need 2-3 times a week.

Call an Uber and when he shows up just give him a list. Plus tip.

Instacart my dude
>not getting pub subs delivered daily
baka

Order a couple pizzas. Bam, food for a couple days. Even freezes well. Remember for optimal reheating, just toss the slice in a nonstick pan for a bit so that the bottom crisps up too!

Grocery stores do delivery.

>moved for business halfway across the country
>can't afford a rental car
Can you explain your situation? I'm concerned.

How is your car busted, and get a bike with a trailer. Cheap, reliable and you'll be stronger

Amazon Prime Pantry is pretty cool, can be very cheap or very expensive depending on what you buy.

>walking will take an hour
Big whoop.
Steal a bicycle if you want to cut the time down.

When I lived in LA, I would walk to the grocery store (took about an hour) and call an Uber while I was waiting at the check-out. Unless you live in the hood, this is the best option.

>Car is in the shop
>Make over 140k a year
>Don't have food right now and am tooo embarrassed to pay for taxi/uber to drive me to the fucking store
>Probably going to get a taxi to rental place and rent a car for a day or two since car is in the shop

Amazon Pantry
Instacart
Favor/postmates

You should definitely do that, you're not broke, don't live like a broke man.

Why do you say that?

I have money, I can go another day or two without good food and just keep eating oatmeal and rice...

That sounds awful. At least order something delivery.

Walk or bike, carry groceries in backpack

No need to wait for him to show up. You can get them to do deliveries by texting them a list and a location.

I'll be alright

Just ate a spoonful of butter/canola oil and two spoons of rice i cooked earlier today

Will wait another two days before getting a rental/picking up food...

>tfw you have money and a good career but youre an idiot when it comes to simple things

Someone stop this man.

bump

>americans have to walk over a hour to their local supermarket
wew

What’s the make and model of your car and what appears to be the problem?

Why not use the bike?
Since you are about 6x faster than walking, it takes only 10 minutes.
If you are lazy use the bus...

>Make over 140k a year

Buy a bike

there are tons of online food stores out there, I usually buy my staples online at this point

Where are you?

Amazon Prime, Safeway ( and most of the other stores they own) deliver.

Food City delivers now

does walmart not delliver in america?
All the big supermarkets in Britain do ,including walmart owned Asda

>bongs walk 5 minutes to their market then get stabbed by a refugee
wew

Soooooooo you started a question thread so vague that nobody could possibly answer it.
I'm in Brooklyn and can have pretty much anything delivered 24/7.
My answer to your question is no for no reason

You're a liar user. 140 a year and car in shop? You're either full of it or hopelessly retarded

>He forgot about the great knife binning of 2016
*gets shot by tyrone*

i think this is datamining to figure out what people think and know about such delivery services.

naaaa

I'm not worried about food right now, I have enough to last another two days

Also, I dont own a bike and my car is in the shop

pretty much this. I happen to live in walking proximity to work, and when I need groceries the store isn't so far I cannot walk, though if I'm lazy I'll take an uber there, and an uber home. it does get pricey to go everywhere by uber, but then....

>100$/month for gas
>60$/month for insurance
>200$/month for an auto payent (if you have one...)

So I've found that at roughly 10$ per trip, uber isn't too bad if you're just doing it twice a week. Granted, my solution isn't for everyone, but I don't spend as much on uber as most people spend on insurance and gas every week, and if I need more than 3 trips, I'll just rent a car for the day.

It does delivery for most things, but I prefer to eat fresh produce and meats.

They'll deliver canned goods, furniture, electronics, cleaning supplies, even the dairy, I think. But if you wanted pork chops, steak, fresh chicken, fresh fruits and vegetables, you have to go there yourself.

>forgets that most of Europe is Halal now
*gets blown up*

OP poses questions get's multiple logical answers.
>OP go walk to the store
Nahhh I'll just eat butter/oil for 2 days but how do I get food??
>OP get a rental car
I already told you guys my cars in the shop but how do i get food? I'll just wait 2 days
>OP ride a bike
I told you my cars in the shop buy how do I get food??? I don't own a bike and I have rice
>OP order online
Nahhhhh how do I get food though?

I hate you.

OP here

Just got a call from the shop, kind of fucked up but my car will need more work and it will take some time while they get the parts from dealer

Guess I have to get a fucking rental car, setting it up for tomorrow so I can run some errands and go shopping

Damn, I wish the car would be completed today.......

>but I prefer to eat fresh produce and meats.
out supermarkets do it

Wat friends?

Can you actually do this? I thought Uber only delivered fast food.

>Having friends

OP here

>Rental car $200
>Groceries $100
>Car repairs $450

>Car breaks down and end up wasting money you don't really want to spend in the first place
>Priceless

I work for that company. Every now and then I'll get a request to pick someone up but before I arrive I get a phone call and the person says "can you go to the corner store and get me a pack of cigarettes" or or "pick up my phone from a friend's house".

Of course I'll do it, in that span of 15 minutes I'm earning $4-5 regardless