Vegan/vegetarian general

Post your recipes, veg friendly restaurants in your city etc. Please keep hipster bs to a minimum. Absolutely NO meat eaters. Do NOT post in this thread if you eat meat. People who eat meat should be arrested/lashed a hundred times/killed so you can experience what the poor animal you're too much of a pussy to kill has to experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a03U45jFxOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I eat meat!!

Disgusting.

Im eatin meatin???

Carrot tartare
>mince carrot
>plate next to sauces
Wa La!

Delicious. I recommend beet soup.

>add chopped onion, garlic and 6 beets into a pot with some olive oil and cook for 30ish minutes.
>add 4 cups of water or low sodium vegetable stock and bring to a boil
>Add a vegetable bullion (optional)
>simmer for another 15 with some bayleafs, add peppercorns and dill
>Puree in blender
>Adjust seasoning with salt/pepper
>Serve with boiled potatoes/eggs/sourcream and fresh dill/garlic

This is the best soup I have ever eaten in my life and all vegetarians must try it.

This mindset is the reason some people disregard vegetarism.

Stop trying to control people. Don't be a little bitch and debate them like a reasonable human being if you absolutely have to try and get your nose in their private matters.

>durr this mindset blah blah blah

No. YOUR mindset is the problem.
>Ask meat eaters NOT to post in thread
>They get all fucking buttblasted and have to get all aggressive like the insecure fairy boys they secretly are and start posting in thread not meant for them.

You're the fucking problem

I'll post wherever I fucking want to.

I eat meat and I have no intention of stopping but I'd like to learn a few vegetarian meals just to have a bit more variety in my weekly meals.

If anyone has a good vegetarian lasagna recipe I'd appreciate it greatly.

Seconding actual recipes, Veeky Forums is sorely lacking in recipes of any kind.

Op sux. Doesn't even post a recipe for that tasty looking pic related

I'm eating Veal Piccata right now, bitch.

I'm an omnivore who eats meat, but I used to work in a really good vegan restaurant kitchen. I WOULD have posted some recipes if OP WASN'T SUCH A LOUSY CUNTRAG. So you can fuck right off.

I would never follow a recipe from a meat eater anyway, fuck off and die you TORTUROUS FAGGOT

FYI, I will buy a burger for each post in this thread. I just want you to know that by posting here, animals suffer.

You aren't allowed to keep people from posting in your little shitty thread. Sure, you can ask, but this Veeky Forums, babydoll, we post wherever the fuck we want. You just made yourself look like a little bitch.

You just keep making yourself look like a neanderthal beast

That's how stupid you are, you "won't take vegan recipes from a meat eater", even though they're a professional cook who's an expert in vegan food.
>OP goes full retard

>being this retarded

Does it hurt when you try to think?

More like an expert in murder. Fuck off.

You assume I eat meat because I criticise your judgemental ways but you're wrong.

Anyhow, roasted cabbage and a garlic mayo makes for an easy and tasty dinner.

You fuck off, you little safe space muh feelings bleeding cunt snot nosed ignorant mentally ill cumdumpster.

These make you look like somebody that just recently had an epiphany about how eating meat is wrong. Hopefully time will allow your train of thoughts to settle down and you'll stop being so annoying. I'm saying that for your own sake user, nobody likes a person screaming about their own virtue.

Ever seen the movie Okja? Meet it clearly murder.

This is a shitty thread started by a troll.

OP doesn't deserve these (you)s

>uses a fake movie as "evidence "
What's it like on your planet, space cadet?

>People who eat meat should be arrested/lashed a hundred times/killed
I know this is probably just a troll thread but there are vegetarians/vegans who really think this way. They start to dehumanize and call for abuse of meat eaters and then they try to rationalize people disliking their movement as them just being addicted to meat.

On smaller farms, animals should be mostly content and never feel any pain of slaughter with proper use of a bolt gun to stun them. It's when you get into factory farming that animal welfare drops drastically.

Veganism is going to be mostly obsolete soon anyway, when cultured/"lab-grown" meat is available in stores. Even vegans are saying they'll start eating meat again when it's available.

Spot on, 'knew this was a recent epiphany kind of deal. In a few weeks you'll bite into a chicken sandwich without remorse and you'll have forgotten all about your little adventure in becoming vegetarian because your decision wasn't something you tought about in all seriousness.

Prove me otherwise, I double dare you motherfucker.

It depends, some vegetarians genuinely dislike meat so the diet will most likely go on. Lab grown meat will also take quite some time before being affordable. Personally I can't wait to have a nice steak again.

>was vegetarian for 2 years
>realized how big of a hypocrite I was and how much milk/eggs cause animals to suffer

went vegan last month feels good.

>my 4 backyard chickens for eggs who each have names, my 2 beehives and my neighbors 2 docile milk cows coddled like toddlers where I get my milk from suffer horribly

You're an idiot. You don't have to treat animals like shit to benefit from them.

not a vegetarian but i eat a lot of vegetarian meals.

making butter chicken tomorrow but subsituting the chicken for firm tofu

If you can get paneer, use that instead. I'm not saying tofu won't be good, it will, but I fucking love butter paneer.

sounds realllly good. Recipe?

wish there was an indian market near me

youtube.com/watch?v=a03U45jFxOI

HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THE HEALTH! NO! WHAT THE FUCK YOU NEED OT SEE WHAT THE HEALTH IT WILL CHANGE YOUR VIEW ON EVERYTHING YOU BEEN LIED TO ABOUT OMG THIS FUCKER UNIRONICALLY HAS NOT SEEN WHAT THE HEALTH YOU FUCKING GUYS HE HASNT SEEEEEEEEN IIIIIIIIIT!

I like you.

> the poor animal you're too much of a pussy to kill

That's an interesting notion. I come from a family with a deep respect for nature, and the ability to overcome it. I was once taken to the far side of the next state over with my camping supplies, my hunting rifle, and my bycicle, along with my boy scout troop, and told that my parents would see me back at home. We biked about 300 miles, over the course of a couple weeks, making it a point to stop when we needed, hunt the local critters and survive on what was available to consume.

Sixteen years later and I still have the skill and determination, I believe, on the other hand, that enough cattle are slaughtered and available for my consumption, and in fact, will be wasted without my partaking that it dishonors the creature not to consume it.

I don't hunt simply because it is unnecessary for my sufficiency. If I lived in an area of the country where the wild boar are fucking shit up, however, I would make it a point to survive exclusively on what I can kill of them. This is the balance of nature. We unbalance it in the removal of a predator, leading to an enbarenment of the land. Look at Yellowstone; when we reintroduced wolves, this reinvigorated the land, restoring it to its former beauty. All is meant to be consumed, Simba.

dont forget to post a pic of your purchase, m8

right on

This thread never had a chance.

There's nothing inherent to milk or eggs that has to cause suffering, and I'm not even saying this because of any attachment to dairy or eggs. Pasture raised organic eggs are fine and healthy, also raw milk, it's all the processed shit that fucks with people and creates hellish environments for the animals. Humans can have a symbiotic relationship with animals, but the mutual respect is lacking in the big industries, I don't believe that you have to completely abstain from animal products but most of the time it's a good idea.

Check out this post workout bowl
Rice cooked in veg stock, cumin paprika cayenne garlic and oregano
Pinto beans
Steamed spinach
Raw carrot and cabbage
Chia seeds
Tastes good man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is really wrong. There shouldn't be as much wrong with milk and eggs as there is. Cows don't just magically produce milk their entire lives. They are put on a rape rack and knocked up. When they give birth their calves are taken away and become veal. This milk that would normally go to their offspring is then sold for human consumption. The process is repeated until the cow is no longer useful. Eggs do not require pregnancy so one would assume this one isn't so bad either. However due to the demand of females essentially all males are put into a grinder and killed or put into a big trash bag and suffocated after hatching.Their flesh is then fed to other livestock as feed. Also the conditions the hens live in are typically in a cage for most of their lives without much or any room to move around causing health problems, infections and premature death free range just means thousands of hens are thrown into one barn where if they still had their beaks they would go insane and kill each other. They shit all over each other and live in filth until the day their throats are mechanically slit and hit the scalding tanks. Milk and eggs are NOT without cruelty. Before you imply you buy milk and eggs from local farmers who treat their animals like little angels be conscious of the fact that hundreds of millions of people do not. The consumption of milk and eggs supports and increases demand for these things even managing to worsen conditions for the animals.

>my 2 beehives

lmao I'm sure those bees don't mind you swooping in and stealing all their lifes work.

They can just sue us if they don't like it.

eggie with ketchup is based

>People who eat meat should be arrested/lashed a hundred times/killed so you can experience what the poor animal you're too much of a pussy to kill has to experience.
Veganism is a mental disease. Livestock animals WILL ALWAYS END UP AS FOOD, either for carnivores or omnivores. It is nature, bitch. Deal with it.

>upper right corner
>contains part of a raw chicken menstruation
you disgusting perverted sick normal person you

You can walk right into any grocery store or steakhouse and get yourself one in about twenty minutes.