Why do hymies like salmon so much?

Why do hymies like salmon so much?

It's a Scandinavian invention dating back thousands of years. Schlomos like to take credit for things because good boy points and back pats are valuable to useless/weak people. Their greatest invention is Usury.

>Scandinavians invented salmon
Lmao wtf

Because they were one of the lost tribes who ended up in the pacific northwest 15,000 years before jews were a pimple on a camel's rectum, and salmon was the basis for their sustenance?

Sorry, jews and their whiteboi vanguard just got btfo.

Oh look, the Anti-Semites made their own thread.
Stupid pussy faggots.
> being so insecure and desperate for validation that you hate everyone not like you.

>desert people invented salmon
Lmao wtf

Shut the fuck up, roastie

You first, gaylord. You're such a pussy.

>wahh muh anti semites go away wahh

Cry harder, you hooked nose kike

Why do you assume that anyone who disagrees with your pussy ass fears is a jew? Your insult was completely wasted, because I'm a Protestant of German and Welsh heritage. You're just a scared little asshole.

>just a scared little asshole

That's the absolute state of /pol/ and the US right now and they're too stupid to realize who they really need to fear.

You have no reasonable answer for your fear and hate, so you just throw insults.
What? Are the Jews keeping you from that lucrative diamond merchant job you always wanted? Or do you blame them for not being able to pitch a shitty script in Hollywood? What LEGITIMATE, noncrazy, nonracist reason do you have to hate jews?

Exactly.

Sure is Reddit in here.

What's even worse is when you meet these people IRL. They take everything they see on /pol/ seriously and it's really fucking scary.
It's one thing to shitpost on /pol/ but when you take that shit to the streets it's a whole other thing.
I remember the good old days when it was taboo to even mention Veeky Forums outside of the internet. Now we have these faggot proudly wearing pepe badges and waving kekistan flags.
I've never liked SJW bullshit but these faggots do need a swift kick in the dick.

Jews deserve to be smoked along with their whitefish.
Prove me wrong?

Agreed. I'm about as far from an sjw as a normal person gets, but this shit is ridiculous. What ever happened to common fucking sense?

Still no valid reasoning.

>it's really fucking scary
Newfag and/or redditfag confirmed

Nobody invented fish you retard.

>2017
>Needing a reason to gas kikes
Found the newfag

God did.

Demiurge did

Found the pussy.

Allah did

>pussy
Shouldn't you be watching Rick and Morty, newfag?

>projecting this much

Nice intelligent reasoning there, scaredy-puss.

>scaredy-puss
You haven't been reasoning any better, redditfag

Because they were the ones controlling its import to the US. Since the only thing to rival their greed is their nepotism they bought from their own kind for long enough that it became tradition.

we're just joking, man :)

You're an idiot with very poor reading comprehension.

found one

Maybe cause it tastes good?
Stop being a shlamazel and give it a try.

>Stop being a shlamazel

>You're an idiot with very poor reading comprehension
"Muh Superior intellect is just like Rick and Morty"

What's your obsession with Rick and Marty? You sound like a 12 year old.

>Rick and Marty?
You can't even spell the name of your favorite show right, retard.

the fuck is a hymie?

A heeb, a shylock, a merchant, a rootless cosmopolitan, a wandering tribesmen, take your pick.