Hey Veeky Forums, I am drunk right now and I feel like cooking for your entertainment...

Hey Veeky Forums, I am drunk right now and I feel like cooking for your entertainment. Today I am going to make a hamburger ramen dish. Because why the fuck not? Step one, get any flavor ramen as long as you throw the stock the goes with the ramen

When do you add the ranch dressing and sprinkles?

Sorry I meant to say, throw away the stock. Because why would you want to make it all chicken flavor hamburger? That's what the burger grease is for.

I am monitoring this thread

>not using beef stock

I am monitoring this inevitable disaster.

Patience! There will be things that go in it!

Step 2, get hamburger meat. Make sure it is grass fed. Gotta have that organic shit, right?

While we wait for OP, I ripped open a my Chipotle burrito for dinner. They never mix the ingredients well enough

Whoa I am so drunk I almost cooked plastic. You see that shit folding over?

OP be sure to add a rustic tuscan flair by adding in a 1/4 cup of salt

GOOD THINKING user!@ I shall use this beef stock that I have in my stock pile of ramen cuz I am a disgusting bastard. So you cook the hamburger and ramen together.

That is some nasty as fuck looking beef, my dude.

Holy shit! How many fucking packs are you using? Also
>spending $10 on ramen ten packs is bad
No, I survived college with this

I like your stovetop, OP

>10 bucks
Nigga I can get the 16 packs of the cups for like $3.50. Where the fuck are you shopping?

K-Kroger, they're never on sale when I go

Step 5 you fuckers. Get some chalula and sprinkle it on the beef. You don't like chalula? WELL TOO BAD!

Frank's is better and there's nothing you can do about it.

Pham they're not on sale when I go but they're still that cheap.
>maybe you just have shitty luck

Aw yeah. My dick is getting hard all ready.

That meat is disgusting

I was about to say where the fuck are you getting 16 packs and why aren't you getting 32 packs, but then I saw

>cups

Cups are the way to go, I swear the noodles are better in them.

>dude grease lmao

>he drains the meat

Here is my plebian drink of choice. I'm surprised I am not a black man.

thats some funky looking meat

Black people have monopolized watermelons, they're good.

Okay so the meat ALMOST got burned but just look at how appetizing that is! I almost wish I had lamb chops to throw in that.

I haven't really eaten yet today, so I am pretty down with that beef.

WHY IS IT GREEN

>I swear the noodles are better in them
this is so true. they are thinner and just great

Okay Veeky Forums here is what it looks like all cooked. But I fear that something is missing. What do you think it is missing fellas?

Also the packets don't have veggies, which are essential.

That's it? That was a rip off.
How about this, reach into your spice cabinet without looking, and pull of the first thing you get your hand on and put that shit all over this boring fucking meal.

>Photos taken exclusively with Ti-83

>What's missing
Please tell me it's not what I think it is

Oh ho ho ho alm yourself user. There is much work to be done. BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION. So here I added some pickles. But there is MOAR TO BE ADDDED!

Christ this is some sad shit. I hope I never find myself where you are now. Godspeed user

>lemme just droop some soggy-ass pickles on it

OH shit! What is this!? Could this be pepperjack CHHHEEEEEEEEESE

Oh thank the lord, I was expecting something else entirely

Trim your fingernails you troglodyte, sweet fuck

Only salvation: Cover with American cheese and melt in microwave. Drizzle with ketchup and mustard. Diced onion if ya got it. You’ll have yourself some kinda McDonald’s cheeseburger meathook abortion casserole

DON"T GIVE AWAY THE GOD DAMN ENDING! WHO IS COOKING THIS BITCH!? Oh look. What a meal this turns out to look. But it does look lonely and stupid. What else is in this picture that I could add on top of it?

We've thrown any semblance of sanity to the wind at this point. Put some fucking chocolate syrup in it.

What are you insayian!? THIS AIN'T A SUNDAE YOU SLOBBERING PIG! That's right, MOAR CHEEEEEEESSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

You belong in a garbage can.

oh my

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking
>has the worst cooks on Veeky Forums

what did moot mean by this?

>lemme just spam cheese
Way to turn what could have been a fun thread into a borefest, excellent job

HEY KIDS! MEATLOAF IS ALMOST RADY!!!!

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN BILLY MAYES IS TALKING!

If it makes you feel better I really regret doing this

Oh just smell that hamburger. But you're probably asking "HEY OP! WHAT ABOUT THE KETCHUP AND MUSTARD!?"

Kek sorry

>you don't belong in a garbage can

or onions

MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Fine you want onions so god damn badly, HERE!

>Little Caesar's

Pray tell, what is in that bottle?

nice. whats that tasty seasoning in the pic. i didn't know LC had seasoning

South western seasoning. Now comes the part where I eat this. Anyone know of any stream sites I can set this up in?

I need to keep an eye open for some of that shit. bet it would be good on wings too

Damn, did all you fucks leave? I was gonna eat it and everything. JUST GIVE ME A SIGN, GOD!

Someone is filming and thus participatory in this degeneracy!?

doesn't youtube stream these days. not sure about the streaming part.

Youtube???? Sigh, hold on. let me make a new profile at least

OP, if I board a plane on the east coast and travel to the west coast, how many gin and tonics is it until I pass over you?

At least 7. I live in California.

Well looks like everyone left. See ya later Veeky Forums, Until next time, I am gonna fuck a steak!

thanks for the OC and turning me on to that LC seasoning, was the raman meatloaf tasty?

SFV?

Wait is it being eaten or not

color.

Frank's is better for certain applications. Also, nothing tastes better overall IMO than garlic cholula.

Get me in the screen cap my dudes!

What's it like to be this bitter?

>What do you think it is missing fellas?
A chromosome most likely.

>TONS of FLAVOR

Wait, so did he ever eat it?

You were thinking Nyquil too, weren't you user?

PLEASE include me in the reddit screencap. Mom and my only two friends will be so proud

boiled egg,cheese,green onions,

ITT: people trying to be in a screencap

what a fucking shit show

t. Monsanto shills