Anyone else try pizza with knaan bread?

These came out super good. Used small knaan from costco. What do you think? I only ate one so I might make some more later.

Finished product. Started eating before....
O yea and naan*

I do. I don't normally use red sauce with them though. Usually a garlic or pesto type sauce (not alfredo) some red pepper for slight spice, fresh mozzarella, and baked under the broiler. It is simple and fast for something on an easy week night.

Well I never thought to but I will now. Have some naan atop the fridge right now actually

did you forget to cook it

Cooked at 425 for 15 mins. Added more parm when it came out lol.

What cheese did you use fontina and mozz?

Mozzarella, ricotta, and parmesan! A few pepperoni, bell peppers, sun dried tomatoes, jalapenos on 3, and crushed red pepper.

The sauce was some bullshit from the store. Ended up being tasty, it was the garlic, basil and olive oil from bertolli

Looks good. I like the naan crispy so i turn my oven on, grill works good too, and throw them right on the rack. I cook all the meat veg then assemble and put back in the oven to melt the cheese.

That was my line of thinking when it came out! Next time I will cook the veggies and meat first! Good idea.

>jar of bertolli
>raw in the middle
>frozen shredded cheese
>can't spell naan despite having the package in front of him
You sure know how to make one hell of a thread OP

Looks bomb, wish I could make something like this.

my mom makes pizzas like that for the grandkids. they love em

There was in fact, no frozen cheese...and it wasn't raw...
Just wanted any ideas and if you guys like it too. :)

yes. I was working pantry at a spot last year and what I would do is rub it down with our seasoned oil and bake for 4 min. or so and they take it out of the oven and then add pizza sauce and the rest of the ingredients and bake it for another 10 min or until it was cooked how I like. It was the best food there and it wasn't even on the menu

your creation looks great OP

jesus christ how horrifying

That sounds like a great idea! I will make sure to try, thank you!

Making a new batch of the naan bread pizza. This time I decided to cook the toppings beforehand and add some crushed red peppers to them.

Rubbed some olive oil on the naan bread and put it in the toaster oven for a couple of minutes. Used mozzarella, parmesan, ricotta, as well as habanero cheddar to spice it up.

Popping them in the oven now!

Thanks for the tip. It came out so good!

Looks good user. Just a tip, call it 'naan' only, not 'naan bread', it's kinda redundant

Well you remembered to cook it this time at least. But fuck dude, try to restrain yourself, there's way too much piled on there.

are you hot?

Hello what is this. Can you please share your recipe?

Sure can. It turned out really good too.

First take your naan and toast it
For the base is a mox of pesto and borsin cheese
I sauteed some chicken but i would have rather grilled it
Sauteed spinache, sundried tomatoes and katamata olives garlic and onion with a little lemon juice
Then top with fresh mozz, melt in oven top with fesh basil and balsamic glaze

Another one i was palying around with

Base is basicly artichoke spinach dip
Chicken, carmelized onion, roasted red pepper and bacon

your welcome
this looks like the tastiest I've ever seen