Waters

Kiwi fruit
Turkey
Broccoli

A wide variety of foods in moderate amounts. /thread

Blue waffle
Kitty litter
Fried ding dong

could your advice be anymore pleb-mom tier?

SPBP

I could use this advice and eat very, very unhealthy.

chips

>organic

Avocado on toast

Boy I would hate to sit next to you on an airplane

If you just avoid eating sugar you are doing better than like 80% of the population

fasting

This is the best post I've seen all year.

L e a v e.

Eat only natural food

But what if I want
>2 scoops
YEEEAAAHHHHHH!

Fritattas. Doesnt matter what you put in them

*sniff sniff*
Do I smell a BRAPPP post?

People don't normally load up on sardines and broccoli before they catch a flight. However, that'd still produce less gas than most typical meals.

post legs

Could be sexier, bit my a mosquito, took a pic while pooping just now for you. Eat fritattas and you get healthy legs like this.

You have good legs. They are not fat, like cow.
I will include the frittata in my list of food to eat.
Thank you.

Htf do you get bit by a mosquito when your pale ass skin tone looks like it has never once been touched by the sun's rays?

You don't get bit by many mozzies in the day, you daft cunt. Cocksucker must have gotten up the hole in my jeans because I don't wear shorts as you can tell. Not everyone has time to put on their g-string and sunbathe when there is work to do on the farm, you turd.

>don't get bit by many mozzies in the day

You obviously don't live in the south.

NC. Don't know what you want to call that.

My ninja! Ay! 2(^_^)7 cozy boy.
Chips
Cumin
Chia seeds
Sunflower seeds
Spinach

>Live un the south

FUCKING MOSQUITOS GET OUT OF MY LIFE

>Don't know what you want to call that

How about, "at least we aren't MS?"

I'll bet Mississippi is /comfy/ when it's not balls hot. Foods probably really good, too.

Except it's right, OP thinkign organic has anything to do with nutrition is pleb mom tier

The people there are seriously retarded.

Not sure what you're saying here. Organic is no better than gmo crops/factory farm raised livestock?

There are some big agri sycophants on this board who attempt to equate small and medium sized organic farms with the scorched earth monoculture of big agri because due to intensive lobbying by big agri the USDA organic rules permit the use of broad spectrum pesticides like pyrethrins so big agri can farm "organically" in the same scorched earth manner as conventionally. Anyone that visits small or medium sized organic farms knows they are not doing that. It's the same shit as when the monsanto sycophants attempt to equate GMO's with selective growing and breeding. Pure ass bullshit.

It really isn't. If anything GMOs are your best bet given they're at least on par, usually better than "traditionally" grown crops

Gotcha. It's all about permaculture, no more plastic food.

This guy knows what's up

literal retards

This mentality is the epitome of unhealthiness, You people treat food like medicine and are just asking for an eating disorder down the road

t. big pharma heeb

OR you do treat food like medicine and enjoy a happy, high energy, healthy, fit life instead of being a fat slob who eats nothing but fat and processed carbs and is overweight yet severely malnourished and vitamin deficient

Redefining the goal posts and ad hominem/character assassination.

The subject was on organic produce, not agribusiness. It is a separate topic. Stop being autistic.

You stop being autistic too, cheerleader.

>hurr durr stop disagreeing with me on Veeky Forums you're just (((THEM)))

Eat every inch of my dick.

Hu h so those are the only two options and there is no middle ground

As with most New Agers who have huffed too much of their own fumes, splitting is a common psychological defense mechanism they rely on. They try to force convert other people to their black and white views very obnoxiously, too, with smug faux-ivory tower attitude every single time.

"I don't eat at Walmart like you poor fucks!"

"splitting" as you call it is the only way to live a meaningful life.

You're either fat or you aren't.
You're either in shape or you're not.
You're either pursuing your dreams or you're not.
You're either financially stable or you're not.
You're either a pleb peon faggot like the the two people I'm explaining this to or you're not.

Get the idea?

There is no "middle, there are only two directions and if you're not going in one direction then you're going in the other, there are no other choices.

Contemplate that over your tri-weekly cheeseburger and maybe you'll begin to understand real wisdom, pleb.

Borderline personality disorder detected.

Enjoy being an unreliable witness in court trials.

Ooo you got me there. Ouch.

Don't forget absolutely hated by society, unemployable, undatable (seriously look at any advice forum. BPDs are hated more then any other. people tell you to STAY THE FUCK AWAY)

So when are you gonna do the Dahmer and start pouring acid down people's skulls to "make a more perfect boyfriend"?

>permaculture

That's right. The smaller guys are in it because they believe in sustainable, environmentally sound and humane food production, the same way humans have been producing food until after WWII and the ascendancy of the chemical corporations and big agri factory farms who view soil as simply a medium to hold roots in place to absorb their petrochemicals and animals who never see daylight crowded shoulder to shoulder in pens and cages in absolute filth.

Ironically, the same imbeciles who support monoculture and one fatass sitting in an air conditioned tractor spraying 5000 acres with carcinogenic and poisonous petrochemicals leaching into groundwater, call the guy with a family, whose wife and he along with a couple helpers working their ass off on 40 acres, a numale. The world has trully twisted upside down.

More character assassination and misrepresentation of opponent's viewpoints. You just want an echo chamber, like most Borderlines - narcissistic and completely absorbed with only the self.

arm chair psychologist much? why don't you go look in a mirror and really take a good hard look at yourself. Make sure you have the suicide hotline on speed dial lmao

The thoughts you're having are a result of you living life in the "middle". You have done NOTHING with your life and you're probably a fat shit. Follow my advice and actually accomplish something, loser.

Do you still brag about getting a C+ in psych 101?

alcohol is improving my mental health

>>If you just avoid eating sugar you are doing better than like 80% of the population
This, my mom actually told me and my dad "well you need SOME sugar" when we were talking about serious health advice and that cutting sugar is the best way to become healthier.

Guess how fat she is?

Disclaimer: It actually makes me sad that she's so fat, nothing I can really do to completely change a person's habits and beliefs even if I love them.

Nah, moms believe in "superfoods" and think eating a ton of them in one sitting is some miracle cure. The lots of different wholefoods in moderation diet is what (((they))) don't want you to know.

I'm fat because of genetics: the post

I am not fat

That is exactly what that poster beloved too

Not that guy. I can argue for permaculture all day. Are there really shills on Veeky Forums? I thought that was a joke. Eat ten dicks, monkey.

I was "that" poster, no it isn't.

>The subject was on organic produce, not agribusiness. It is a separate topic

Wtf? Food production for profit whether by organic or conventional means is not agribusiness? My response was directed at the big agri/chemical shills who were trying to equate serious organic production with scorched earth GMO monoculture by big agri.

Lift your legs over your head and take a mouthful.

>misrepresentation of opponent's viewpoints

Where's the misrepresentation, shill?

You sound mentally ill, user.

Of course if you look at a support forum you aren't gonna find a lot of happy fucking people, it's a support forum. No one goes on one of those to say "wow my BPD spouse is the best partner in the world and really recovered well and we've been together for 10 years". If you're so well versed in psychology and not just massively projecting then you should also understand selection bias. But hey, thanks for contributing to the stigma.

I'm under 30 and a multimillionaire lol. Perhaps I'm just elite and you're a weak fat faggot?