Please humiliate me

this is my dinner it's a heap of tater tots cut up hot dogs and melted cheddar

Needs more Tabasco.

that looks almost as good as the meatloaf raman thats almost done, needs ketchup though
ck has some of the best chefs in the universe
nice job OP

Well, it's better than my dinner of cheesy crackers with peanut butter and fruit snacks.

Had pho for lunch and can't stomach to make a meal now.

better than fast food/10

You're a good person.

I made some baked beans htat wouwlo go grreally goood thiwht ghosesl

I envy you guys and your fancy eating.

I have had only white rice and navy beans every day for over a year, with no end in sight.

seems like a solid meal, enjoy!

R u having a stroke m8? It's Monday night, put down the bottle my man.

At least you tried to "cook". But you didn't really cook, you simply opened three packages of already prepared shit.
Post a picture of your dump when this fiberless mass of empty calories comes out tomorrow. Then we can humiliate you again.

Damn that actually looks great, have you thought of opening a restaurant?

How?

I don't even think homeless people or prisoners have such a rote diet.

Do you live on a remote island with nothing but beans, rice, and satellite internet?

why would i make fun of you for eating an average midwestern dinner

Is that from "The autist cookbook" ?

This is really all I can come up with aside from me liking my tots all but burned, look elsewhere for humiliation OP

sorry brother, my hands shifted

I've started to try and do only drinking for 1 night per week and think it really helps my ulcerative colitus

Tots could be crispier. Other than that id eat it. Tots and cheap hot dogs are my weakness

>I made some baked beans that would go "grrr". Really good with ghosts!

?

I have to adhere to an extremely strict budget and it's all I can afford that's within walking distance with the precious little free time I have.

I made some baked beans that would go good with those or something

Are you one of R. Kelly's sex slaves or something

Good on you my man, hope you and birb are staying well. I wasn't able to give up the drink myself but I've cut back significantly. Still a daily drinker, just not as much.

I understand being poor, but I am surprised that you don't at least have the options of getting some lentils or potatoes or something to mix it up.

thank you

my doctor was the one pushing for this and I need to see him in 3 months

I might cave and drink more but thngs are gong good now

I love tatertots, unfortunately you didn't show any love when preparing yours...
Always rotate the taters during the baking process, keeping an eye on them, 1/4 turn each time...evenly browned taters all around!
I fucking love tatertots...

Glad things are good. The doctor is probably right, if I've learned anything in my 20s it would be that moderation really is the key to being happy and healthy, no matter what you are moderating. And that abstinence is a real bitch. It's all about balance.

Too expensive. The only place I can shop at, the rice is about 2c per ounce, and the beans are about 3c per ounce.

Trust me, I have kept my eyes peeled for variety every single time I shop, and nothing else comes close to being as affordably within my, again, very very strict budget.

I've lost a hell of a lot of weight over the past year, and I didn't weigh much to begin with honestly, but I feel alright. My days are too busy to really think about the blandness of my diet.

Puerto Rico

i'm not going to help you get off, sorry

How inspiring

Wtf do you do for a living

nigger youre posting on Veeky Forums, you have free time, you're either retarded or incompetent, learn to cook better, learn to budget better

rice and beans motherfucker you better be homeless and living out of your car

i bet youre posting from a fucking phone that costs 30-60 dollars a month , and then complaining you cant afford to eat

>Rich Port
>Everyone is poor
really makes you think

humiliate me. taking orders mache alles

I would probably eat this. I'd brown those hotdog coins in a pan of butter and get those tots real crispy in the oven and add the cheese to the tots in the last couple minutes in the oven before combining everything. Have a a couple condiment cups on the side. Ketchup, spicy mayo, honey mustard. My only complain is your hotdog to tater tot ratio, the main shouldn't exceed the accompaniment. In the words of the master confucious analects "Even if there was a lot of meat, he would not eat it greater quantity than rice."

Back to >>>al/ck/ with you

3rd for MOAR Tobasco

>please humiliate me
you've done the job for yourself

Next time someone making opinions on high dining just remember this is the typical Veeky Forums browser.

You are trying.

How do you have so little free time but such a low budget? Like what the fuck

that looks comfy

Doesn't seem all that bad, next time try cheap sausages instead of hot-dogs

Add in chopped onion and eggs and you have a Finnish delicacy called "spydäri".