What kind of mayo do you use or do you make your own?

What kind of mayo do you use or do you make your own?

dukes is pretty tasty
hellmanns is strange tasting
miracle whip is only good on cold cuts. this is all I knew as mayo until I was almost an adult. I feel ripped off some how because of it.

I had no clue McCormick made mayo.

top left for me

Who the fuck buys Kraft mayo, and WTF is Duke's?

Make it if I can, Hellmann's olive oil if I can't, though if I'm making a flavoured mayo/sauce I usually do 60% greek yoghurt, 40% jarred mayo.

Duke's master race.

How will Yankee fags ever recover?

MAYO
A
Y
O

Dukes if I'm buying, but I don't use a whole hell of a lot. I usually make my own with weird flavors. My favorite one so far was one that used some chili oil with the base oil and limes for acid.

>WTF is Duke's?
Oh user... sit down child, lemme tell you a story

Aioli > mayo

Been making my own.
Quail eggs and extra virgin.
Once you go olive oil there is no going back..

Mayo goblins... the bane of my grocery shopping.

When will Summer finally end this year? Fucking children

Don't use any mayo, ever. Welcome to the future.

i only like mayo in tuna salad.

does fritessaus count?

Good LORD, look at that (((nose)))!

I wonder if companies are legally allowed to call something mayonnaise if it doesn't adhere to minimum standards, like with certain ice creams being legally sold only as "frozen dairy dessert"

I've tried making my own but I hate the flavor of it. Way too acidic. Hellman's.

what's helga pataki gonna do with that much mayo?

Every grocery store has them and theyre a fucking menace

I don't use it often, so when I do, I just make it myself.

heinz mayo > hellman's and kraft

never tried duke's

it's really really delicious

Fucking kill yourself you desperate meemer

uwu
excellent taste, user

>No Blue Plate

Yankeelets will never EVER be able to recover from this.

How does this compare to other brands like Dukes or Kraft? My store just began selling this.

I've never seen Duke's around here and the only Kraft mayo I ever bothered tasting was and that was a while back.

I'll see your just mayo... and raise you a just sriracha mayo

The standard around here.
t. new orleans resident

dis nigga got it right

Take your Facebook shit and stick it up your ass.

european here.. what is miracle whip ?? is ti just name of mayo ? or something synetic/american ???

yeah I thought that the grocery jesters were bad but my local Korger's has like ten mayo goblins roaming around giving me hell.

mayo sux

It's crap, don't bother learning about it.

>when you check all your jars of mayo before leaving the store but still one sneaks in and you wind up bringing up one home and it gets you pregnant because you fell asleep with an open jar of mayo near your bed and your state won't let you abort mayo rape babies

Find a Polish deli and purchase condiments (mayo/mustard/ketchup) from them.

Polish mayonnaise is AMAZING, as is the ketchup.

Mayo is the quickest way to become obese use ketchup instead

none because mayo is the plebeians condiment

more like GAYoli amirite

aoili is just a gay word for mayonnaise

No it isn't.
Retard.

No ketchup is.

This shit is the best no bullshit soybean oil and tastes better than any other mayo I've tried.

Kielecki is the best polish mayo, at least out of the ones available all around Poland
great ingredients, high egg content, great slightly tangy taste

Amigo

why would anyone think that image is funny? im not buttblasted or anything i just really don't understand. Nigs love ranch, do they not know that mayo is the 1st ingredient? Heres a "lmao@witepipo" meme that I thought was funny for reference.

Also blue plate is the patrician mayo choice.

Kraft is the only mayonnaise for me.

Don't be so sensitive.

IDK. It was a premade image i had downloaded cause it shows all the majoy mayos.

what the hell is a face book check in?

Anybody else tired of the "miracle whip is mayo" meme?

Me too.

When you go to a location Facebook has a page for you can "check in" and it posts on your page you went there

mi negro

it's the same as saying blacks only like kfc, watermelon, and kool aid. except that would be considered racist because society is fucked.

l

It looks like mayo but has almost none of the same ingredients. I like it. It's sweet and tangy, rather jarring if you taste it expecting mayo.

Yes

Miracle Whip is mayo + tangy dressing

It's basically honey mustard + mayo. I tried it once and didn't like it, but it's probably okay on chicken.

I use this because I'm allergic to lemon and it's the only one I can find without lemon.

I honestly can't tell you what this compares to, but I don't buy name brand anything

I've been eating this exclusively for most of my life and any other mayo makes me gag.

Don't be so mayo

mayo is weird. it's so disgusting. everything about it. but if I'm putting it on a sandwich, I need extra. anywhere else though and it is fucking disgusting. even on a burger.

would you if you could?
or do you just like the taste of the noname stuff

This is the best I've found. I can't stand Hellmann's.

too sweet, too much sugar

You're wrong.

no you

I like hellmens, but I will mostly buy Russian, or Japanese mayo.

this shit is the best
nice and thicc, with that egg flavour

Is this any good?

I'm surprised it hasn't become the next Sriracha

Mi prieto

Mi wey

Mayonaiise is fucking disgusting and I will never understand the appeal as long as I live.

I can afford name brands, I just like being stoic.

For me it's Thomy