Hiya Veeky Forums, does anybody here have any actually satisfying very low calorie meals...

hiya Veeky Forums, does anybody here have any actually satisfying very low calorie meals? i'm tired of living on la croix and celery

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/carbonated-water-good-or-bad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

diet la croix and diet celery

nigga don't drink lacroix you're gonna get a kidney stone don't do it nigga

water and cucumbers

learn to fast and eat whatever you want for one meal a day.

not him but what's wrong with la croix?

It's much easier to eat one meal a day consisting of whatever you want then just drink water till the next day

nigga that shit gave me a kidney stone

drinking flavored water gave you a kidney stone? and you came to this conclusion how exactly?

it's mineral water you twat

it's literally just carbonated water

Have you tried drinking normal water?

IT'S FUCKING MINERAL WATER IT HAS MINERALS WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK A KIDNEY STONE IS MADE OUT OF CLAY FUCK YOU

caffeine, carbonated beverages and artificial sweetners are on of the main causes for kidney stones

try riced vegetables. do it up like fried rice

YEAH AND I FUCKING HATE IT. I DRINK ARIZONA ASS TEA NOW.

Enjoy your kidney stones and diabeetus.

American?

NO, I'M HIMALAYAN.

>tap water doesn't have minerals

>satisfying
>low calorie

pick one

Exactly

healthline.com/nutrition/carbonated-water-good-or-bad

Here’s my lunch.
I can eat food like this because I’m not lazy.
Get some exercise.

What the fuck is that on the left?
Beans are amazing tho I wish they were more common for breakfast here.

beans are disgusting and so are you

Looks like shit honestly

Not meals, but good snacks
•Greek yogurt
•Tzatziki ..as a dip or just plain
•Cucumber salad
•Mushrooms
•Eggs r decently low
•Almost all spicy foods & sauces r low cals per serv ..eg: pickled Jalapeno Cherry peppers, Sriracha sauce etc..
•Teriyaki sauce is a great sauce/marinade(low sodium has a different flavor if u dont like the reg)
•Fish r mostly low in cal & fat, but very dry unless its a sashimi; haddock(imitation crab-meat) is delicious
•Gari (pickled ginger) is amazing if u can find the right recipe
•Spicy cabbage (i forget the asian name) is also tasty.. with the right brand/recipe
•Jerky

an egg has 150kcal
this picture probably reeks of wrong data

How god damn large are your eggs?

pretty tiny

well it is boiled

Eggs are like 75 cal per 50 g. A large egg, in the US at least, is around 50 g.

Rice cakes with low calorie jam are an excellent low calorie snack as to your picture.

35 cal rice cake, 10 cals tbsp for the jam.

Other ideas are tomatoes, a good sized one is 25 calories at best, for a lot of weight, good sweetness, hydration, potassium, and other lycopene values.

I've been cutting on 2500cals a day to get sub 10% bodyfat. Good things for me.

1 can mixed vegetables
1 can chicken breast
around 520 calories for 60~ grams of protein
Any flavored mustard (at most 10 cals per tbsp, most are under 5 per tbsp)
Generally sauces are the biggest secret calorie killer, mustard has been crazy helpful for that.

Also, pickles, you can eat an entire jar at no real caloric cost, get some dank sodium and a crunch texture too.

Chinese congee has been great too, cooked rice is 200~ cals per cup, and given the water content of congee the volume you can get for the same calories is great. I just put 4 cups of dry rice in a slowcooker, fill it with water, drop a few chicken bullion cubes in there, some pink salt, and you end up with a really filling porridge that is mainly water.

Did you forget what Kimchi is called?

Chicken broth.

>Low calorie food
>Teriyaki sauce
Shit like this is why I never come here anymore

most stuff is low calories.

can of chicken noodle soup 60.
can of fruit 60.

Vegetable soups and curries.

Stock cube * 2 = 60kcal
Water = 0kcal
Two pats of butter = 70kcal
Onion = 50kcal
Half pound of spinach = 50kcal
Tin of chickpeas = 150kcal
Spoonful of curry spice = 20kcal

That's like four pounds of food for 400 calories.

carrots are alright

don't eat carbs, learn to enjoy vegetables, have a piece of fish

This thread makes me want to stay fat.

I want to feel full while I lose weight. I don't want to suffer with an empty stomach.

What is the best food for eating more rather than less? I get vegetables are good for it, but what else? Been making stir fry for the better part of two months.

Just kale, shredded brussels sprouts, mung bean sprouts, shredded carrots, onions and third a chopped chicken breast. The natural flavours alone are amazing so it isn't like I add calories with sauces.

How do I add variety to this?

Shut up, moron

Raw vegetables take a fucking long time to eat. Every day I would make a giant salad with like 6-8 cups of chopped raw greens/cabbage, plus other stuff for flavor like carrots, olives, capers, onions, chickpeas, etc. The dressing was the vast majority of the calories (usually just a balsamic/olive oil blend) but I would have a relatively normal sized meal in terms of calories that would take an hour to eat and leave me stuffed.

I know you asked for foods besides veggies but I felt this was important to share. If people ate the majority of their food volume from vegetables they would have to worry about losing too much weight (you'll often hear this from people that switch to being vegan and have trouble adjusting to eating so much more food volume).

>What is the best food for eating more rather than less?

Water.

feel free 2 reread within context -- its not like i recommended mayo to put on eggs; but u would b better off to just use herbs & spices with meals if u wana have as little cals as possible -- but that got boring for me after awhile hence y i suggested something that isnt going to bust ur calorie limit by over consuming
took me about an hr after that post to remember what it was.. xD

No they don't you nigger they're 70 calories

Wrong.

Huh, I do this.

100g frozen broccoli 30kcal
100g frozen spinach 30kcal
100g frozen cabbage 26kcal
1 teaspoon (70ml) vegetable gravy 24kcal
2 5-htp tablets.

= 110kcal

>stick of sugar free gum
this one big nig

That other user may be from France. For some reason, most Europeans tolerate it, but La Croix makes the French cross.

Make a pound of fudge and boil all the calories out