My fiancé is frying, in the cheapest vegetable oil available, a virtually no-fat, 4in x 2in...

My fiancé is frying, in the cheapest vegetable oil available, a virtually no-fat, 4in x 2in, lean cut of beef priced at $23 a slab to then cover in Kraft swiss cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream. This is the leanest cut of beef I have ever seen. Help me not have an aneurysm, Veeky Forums.

Why did you let them do this. Shame on you.

I had no idea of their plans for this steak. I want to die.

It's like getting caviar and covering it in fucking Great Value mayonnaise.
I'm mad.

What the fuck is with people and cream cheese anyways?
I'm more upset by this than the waste of perfectly good meat.

>virtually no-fat cut of beef
>$23 a slab
Sounds like worthless stew-meat to me.

Why tho? Is this some kind of recipe?

I might have used the wrong vocab pertaining to slab, but it was very small and $23 for something almost 4 inches long, 2 inches wide, and not very thick at all, maybe 3/4in.
I'm not particular on beef cuts usually.

God no. I would have used fresh, expensive ingredients.

But no fat? Your fiance is an idiot for buying that

>pink wojak

This post was made up to get replies.

>no fat lean cut of beef
>$23 for a small piece
You could have at least made the lie believable.

>Their
We all know you're two gay homos, dude, you don't have to pussyfoot around like that

>My fiancé

It could be from the Angus whatever organic raised by this farmer section of the supermarket. With all those labels, $23 is easy.

take the hint, fat fuck

wtf is it a tenderloin?

A bottom round doesn't cost nearly that much

It can if you get it from the more expensive section of the supermarket.

>My fiancé
Not anymore, hopefully.

Your spouse-to-be sounds like a low class pleb, enjoy the sound of your future children breathing through their mouths for the rest of your life

>cover in Kraft swiss cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream.

Women will marry any idiot that gives them enough attention if they are attractive enough (or give them enough attention)

Congrats to OP for starting a troll thread with this many replies. Because of course you would come on here instead of, you know, just talking to your fiance about this. Enjoy some more You's.

>It can if you get it from the more expensive section of the supermarket
There is never separate butcher shops for each price range.

>$23 for something almost 4 inches long, 2 inches wide, and not very thick at all, maybe 3/4in
Oh, is that how we're measuring steaks now? Not by weight?

>my boyfriend did something gay to my meat
That's what you get for being a faggot lol