Sandwiches like this: do you start eating it from the cut side or the uncut side?

sandwiches like this: do you start eating it from the cut side or the uncut side?

cut side

cut side

I them uncut

The middle. That way it doesnt get all pushed out when u take a bite

>uncut side
>foreskins sticking out

wtf i dont even

cut side

Start eating from the smaller side obviously

Eat the hanging bits first

I get a 12" sub cut in half. I eat the first half uncut end first and the second half cut end first, it's only logical because when you start the uncut ends are both facing out and when you finish the first half you'd have to have some kind of turbo autism to spin the sandwich around before picking up the second half.

>Eating subs horizontally
You're fucking barbarians

Start from whatever side is the messiest to minimize spillage

I take them apart and eat the bread and veggies then meat

Yeah but what about a 6" sub smart guy

>foreskins
looks more like a nasty roastie to me

you didn't answer the question

haha oh boi

rules for sandwich
always plate the sandwich with the split opening facing you
always eat from the cut side
if it was a long sandwich cut in half and you have both pieces, eat the right one first
if the sandwich is uncut, eat from the right end with the opening facing to your left

Read between the lines. I start with whichever side is facing me when I unwrap it. I couldn't give less of a fuck which side that is.

~100 words just to say "either"

sounds like you're the autist to me

t. too stupid to understand context, trying to save face

Kek

Cut side, natch. That side is going to dry out more quickly, right? Also, just feels right

Cut side always

Drive off a cliff furfag

Hi

throw bread away, use lettuce as bread. serve it on a galvanized trash can lid.

This is why Jersey Mike's is superior. They cut the bread in half all the way and stack the ingredients so every bite has an even dispersion of each item. When you half cut the sandwich you get some bites that are all vegetables and then some that are just cheese and meat.

Wait, are we talking about sandwiches here?

>can't answer a hypothetical
Believe it or not you fat fuck, there are people out in the world that order a half (6 inch) sub sometimes and must choose to eat it either cut side or uncut side

You should always start at the cut side. The other side is the bottom.

You sound mad.

Jam it into a large glass of water and let it soak it up and eat the soggy remnants with a spoon and yell at my mom on the phone then go to the basement and scream

LOL who the fuck """chooses"""? If you have to make a decision here instead of just grabbing one end you need therapy

The hinged side.

cut side

>not eating with your whole sub perpendicular to you so that when you claim the first half you only need turn it 90 degrees clockwise to eat from the cut end, and subsequently turn the other half 90 degrees counter-clockwise to also eat from the cut end
What sort of turbo autist are you?

Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger