ITT: Localized food

Post foods that seemingly only exist in your area.

>Live in northern Texas panhandle
>Go to any movie theater
>Hand over a dollar
>get two shots of frozen pickle juice
>enjoy movie while eating frozen pickle juice
>move across country living in multiple states
>literally no one has heard of frozen pickle juice

That's because it's actually piss.

Texas is a containment area

That doesn't seem like very much for a dollar
Three bucks gets you an entire jar of pickles

Dude what?

geoduck, pronounced gooeyduck. i'm in the pacific northwest, and that's mainly where they're located

it's quite sweet for seafood, but in a good way, and has a great natural crunch. going geoduck hunting on the beaches is also a fun thing to do with friends or kids. 8/10 would recommend

Enjoy that cucumber infused brine snack when you can get it. Here in north burgerland all the theaters offer are $5 small bags of candy and $8 cups of popcorn.

They're here in the north east too.

Loco Moco. Basically a base of white rice with a hamburger patty topped with a fried egg and covered in gravy. Poke but I hear that's gone mainstream now. Spam musubi. Kalua pig. Lomi Lomi salmon. Plenty of other local stuffs. Hawaiians don't eat until the get full, they eat until they get tired. 808

döner

my favorite Hawaiian food is yumyum lard

red link biscuits

Have you ever been to a movie theater?

pig ear sammitches

>tfw didn't get to try much actual hawaiian food when I went to Maui this summer
>that may have been my only chance
FUCK why didn't I raise the subject?

>Vla

>overprocessed meat of unknown animals including horses

Around large military bases theres normally a hawaiian place. I used to eat at the one near ft. hood alot.

>that hallal sign

Slugburger. Yes, I'm a redneck.

>a win only lottery with a possible higher nutrition value meat roll, for the same price
sounds like my kind of gacha

only butchers from my region do these

Vla is good civilization?

>caillete

It looks good but when I look up recipes they only appear in frog lingo. What's in it?

>not just sneaking things in

Basically smoked meatballs with spinach and mushroom.

it's made of porc, spinach, parsley and onion, alternatively with potatoes and/or chestnuts

Your typical pâté filling, mainly pork meat, fat, and innards, with veggies like spinach, and seasoning. Held together by peritoneum.

who the fuck are you???

I've had it before where it had egg and walnuts.

Yeah walnuts are less common, but there's always egg in it to act as binder

Someone who speaks French and is watching you closely, user.

better watch your back

Je t'adore.

All that is on the menu at several places I know of here...

lol is this a meme?

Go za

I was honestly shocked when I found out that Honey Dill sauce for chicken tendies was a local thing. It's ubiquitous where I live

i'm in Houston and have never heard of this
are you in Lubbock, thats a dry county right, that could explain it

i usually just give my pickle juice to my falcon. is it really that good?

All the pizza joints in my hometown would sell 'orange cheese' with breadsticks and stuff. It was just pizza sauce and cream cheese basically, but I can't ever make it right. Whenever I'm in my hometown now I get a little ceasars pizza with orange cheese.

>handing out shot cups of easily spillable and pungent brine solution and charging a $1 for the misfortune
God damn.

I grew up in the DFW area and I've been to theaters and skating rinks that sold frozen pickle juice. Just depends where you are.

There's a guy around here that sells japanese hot dogs that look and taste nothing like hot dogs.