How does Veeky Forums take their cottage cheese?

The pic is my style. Probably with a few Triscuits or Wheat Thins.
Some like it with fruit. How about you?

I usually just eat it plain

On a ritz cracker.

plain

I had a buddy that would get these intense cravings for it. We'd go the the store at any hour and he'd buy a tub, get a spoon from the deli, and eat about ten bites as soon as we got to the car.

Man now I want cottage cheese. Its nice alone but also on rye crackers. I dislike it with sweet stuff

Same.

I find it nasty when hot. One time my old boss wanted me to use it in a lasagne. Nope. It's not ricotta. He was such a pushover.

Its probably the only cheese I can't stand not cold. Nothing about it works warm

Plain.

Good cottage cheese needs no adornments. But I eat full fat, large curd cottage cheese, and full fat grass fed cottage cheese when I can find it. So creamy and delicious.
The only exception to this is very occasionally I'll put honey on some as dessert.

Large curd. Salt pepper. Fresh diced tomato. Fresh basil if I got it. Drizzle of French or Catalina dressing

layer of large curd
drizzle of honey
slices of fresh strawberries
drizzle of honey
repeat
whip cream on top

tastes kinda like cheesecake
I eat it more often than I probably should

also just with honey is good, or cooked in eggs, or added to a soup to make it creamy, or added to pizza...
and plain when I'm lazy..

Couple o' spoonfuls of mom's home-made peach jam and a dash of cinnamon.

Mixed with salsa and scooped with tortilla chips

green onions and black pepper

Plain 99% of the time.

Very rarely (about 1% of the time) I'll throw some crumbs (potato chrips/crisps, doritos, etc) in it.

Black pepper or plain, and then with original lays or ome kind of blandish salty chip. Shit is awesome

S/P
Crushed walnuts
Green onion
I've had it with jam before at the suggestion of someone online but I didn't really care for it, I prefer savory toppings.
I've done roasted garlic with it before and it was good.

1/2 of an avocado on top, with some julienne'd paprika, and then the cottage cheese smeared all over my belly

>>julienned paprika

Apple butter.

>paprika

Htf do you julienne a powder?

It's also the name for the fruit in a number of languages

lots of sodium right there. watch it man. and why eat nuts? you don't need nuts, you need carbs. eat some bread.

I've the taste buds of a child, so I put a little stevia in it to sweeten it. After that, I usually dump in a tablespoon of peanut butter powder, a diced banana, and some peanuts.

ok so let's evaluate what I've learned here today

bell pepper (burgerland) = paprika (normal world)
pepper (burgerland) = pepper (normal world)
paprika (burgerland) = paprika powder (normal world)

is this somewhat accurate?
>britbongs do NOT interfere I swear on me mum

turned in to pancakes or with saltines and hot sauce.
also with broccoli and carrots plus hot sauce

Anyone else tried this brand? It's amazing. It's super tick and creamy, and made from grass fed milk. I fucking love it. Hang on, I'll take a money shot.

There it is! Fucking delicious.

hnnnnnnnng

Wow

my favorite way is with a couple of fried eggs. nothing better than runny yolk mingled with cottage cheese. even better if it has some hot sauce on top

Are you me?

An absolute goddamn shit load of cracked black pepper is always necessary.
Sometimes I add some season salt or garlic and onion powder or all of the above.
Put in a little bit of ketchup for Nixon style, like one or two drops, even though I'm sure he used a lot more.