What is the most shameful meal you've ever had?

what is the most shameful meal you've ever had?

probably tomato soup with ramen. it wasn't that bad.

two pieces of plain toast

A bowl of brownie batter

I once made a soup out of rice and soy sauce.

A steak after I had been raped.

hot

Spaghetti with cut up hot dogs.

Cake for breakfast

>rice and soy sauce
I often eat just rice with soy sauce and broccoli.
>boil water
>add rice
>put screen over boiling rice
>put broccoli in screen (better steamed before and frozen)
>wait 15 minutes
>put broccoli in bowl
>pour rice+water in screen
>put rice in bowl
>add soy sauce

It is fast, cheap and somewhat healthy.
Also you don´t get much stuff dirty and don´t have to do much.

did your rapist cook it for you or did you have to do it yourself?

Chopped dill pickles mixed with raw eggyolks.
It wasn't all that bad but I knew what I was doing was wrong.

Tostada with diced tomatoes from a can and cheese then nuked for 90 seconds.

Or the pizza version. Tortilla couple spoonfuls of pizza sauce and cheap ass cheese dust.

I feel dirty when I make them.

2 long chicken burgers from Burger King. Disgusting shit

Do you know those little fried noodles that American-Chinese chains give out for free with an order? I once microwaved some of those with shredded cheddar and ate it just like that. It wasn't too bad, really, just very shameful.

Once, in between jobs, I was so poor that I brought several slices of bread to my 7/11, and put onion, ketchup and mustard to make a couple sandwiches because I had literally nothing else to eat aside from that half loaf of bread.

Things are better now.

I don't know.
I lived off lentils and rice for a couple of years in college.

I thought the ramen was sauerkraut and I was like that ain't so bad, but now I understand op put noodles on bread. What a fuck up

One time, my roommate bought some of those frozen McRib pork patties. We heated them up and ate them on cheap sandwich bread with pickles and horseradish. I felt dirty for days afterwards.

i dont know what its like where you live but here (sweden) groceries at 7/11 (or anything really) is expensive as FUCK. like +50% of the price of a supermarket

ops, read that wrong, ignore me

a whole tube. i didnt shit for 3 days.

I guess that would be jail food.

a smegma covered cock

Drunk, I ate stale croutons I melted cheese over in the microwave and doused with cheap hot sauce.

Canned tuna witch ketchup.

i hate this picture
it reminds me of when i was in high school and i visited my poor friend's house. His mom tried to be nice & make us hot dogs. but they were uncooked, served cold, on bread like the pic, and only topped with a shit ton of raw onions.

i hate raw onions. i couldnt eat it. i tried to not be rude and only ate about 1/4th of it. my friend whispered to me, so his mom couldnt hear, practically begging me to finish it. i really tried, but i could only get about half finished before i really wanted to puke.

i wish i could go back and make myself finish it, even if i had to puke in their bathroom. i hope i didnt get him in trouble.

wew

that sounds good

Back when I was living in Hotels I would get small flour tortillas and buy a block of great value cheese. I would then use the coffee maker in the hotel as a small burner/warmer to melt the cheese and make depressing quesadillas.

>i hate raw onions. i couldnt eat it. i tried to not be rude and only ate about 1/4th of it. my friend whispered to me, so his mom couldnt hear, practically begging me to finish it. i really tried, but i could only get about half finished before i really wanted to puke.
>i wish i could go back and make myself finish it, even if i had to puke in their bathroom. i hope i didnt get him in trouble.

You sound like a decent guy, who at least has some self awareness...

Those people are poor. They eat how they eat. You acting overdramatic and acting like you need "throw up" is just bitch tier.

They eat that every day.. but for you, its not fit for consumption.

Those poor people should have have any shame nor feel shame for offering their food to you.

>Back when I was living in Hotels
isnt that expensive? why not just live in your car?

>living in hotels
What did he mean by this?

Toasted bread crumbs with garlic, herbs and hot sauce. That was the worst time of my life.

I put ketchup in rice while it cooked and wa la, made Spanish rice. I served this to people.

Fried boloney sandwiches, which taste pretty good actually.

No bread sometimes but got old frozen leftover hot dog buns to make sandwiches with.

He lived in hotels

You could have make two amazing toast sandwiches

Spaghetti noodles with soy sauce...it was homemade chow mein.

I was 13, and my father had just died. I never did any cooking for myself up to this point, and my mother had to leave me alone in the house that day.

Ended up tossing bologna, chicken nuggets, pickles (with juice), french toast sticks, and croutons in a large mixing bowl. Most of this was me being a fucking retard and trying to chef it up for the first time, but the following 4 hours of trying to choke that mess down are probably the lowest point of any "cooking" I've ever done.

Thanks dad.

dry bread with a bit of salt, ketchup and glass of water that was stinking of chlorine

I sometimes eat toilet paper with some cocoa powder on it when there's nothing left.

used to make ramen noodles dry with very little water and make instant ramen sandwiches
made sandwiches with microwaved frozen chicken patties that I would top with tuna salad
once are a tortilla filled with green olives and mustard because it was all I had
ate about 5 pounds of unsalted rice and beans when I was first learning to cook on poverty
when I was a child once my mother was struggling to pay the utilities so couldn't really afford food so i would eat whatever I found in the cupboards, one night I remember eating a year old container of raisins and half of a bag of graham crackers for dinner
put pepsi in fruit loops once as a kid and ate it

I think the most shameful thing I ever had was when I made an enormous pot of beans and rice that I cooked for hours and somehow scorched to the pan, when I put it in a bowl and took a bite, it tasted like ashes and really framed my life at that point in time

That's actually a really efficient strategy, because it wipes on the way out.

Pffff richfag, at least you had toilet paper.

I had to lick the glue off post it notes for sustenance.

One time I was sick in my dorm room and I slept all day so all on campus dining options were closed so I got microwaveable rice and an avocado and I mashed them together for a delicious avocado salad

that's not even that bad.

1 hot dog bun

I went to Checker's.

Is this a meme?
You are the 3rd person in 2 days, from separate threads, to mention this place and I haven't even thought about Checkers in at least 5 years.

did he cum inside?

I laid on the couch and ate captian crunch like chips yesterday.

Not me but my roomate eats ramen nachos. Breaks up packs of ramen covers it in cheese and ranch then nukes it in the microwave

A sandwich containing only honey mustard dipping sauce

I ate a sausage 6 months past expiration date.

Making ramen sandwiches was pretty low for me. I also had breakfast sausages thawed in just an oven rack with a few wine coolers

And it was!! I'm still ashamed, but in my drunkest hour of need, it was awesome.

>used to have a crush on an Ethiopian girl from my college campus
>decided to show her that I can cook Ethiopian food
>look up all the recipes and stuff
>realise I cannot get many of the ingredients and wouldn't know how to cook them anyway
>a few weeks later I try to hit on her and she calls me a creep and brushes me off
>get pissed as fuck
>get drunk
>decide I will make a delicious platter of Ethiopian food, HER food, and film myself eating it without her
>have almost no ingredients
>dont have the special bread
>literally just take a half loaf of white bread and smush it into a singular pancake
>pour over a can of baked beans, some chocolate sauce mixed with boiled rice, some marshmallows in ketchup, leftover mashed potato with vanilla extract and some soil
>feel cocky as fuck
>eat the marshmallows whilst filming and it tastes acceptable
>accidentally eat the soil
>try to wash my mouth out with bread
>the vanilla got into the bread, is very strong
>vomit all over the floor and all over my food
>start crying
>take a picture of the food with my vomit and email it to the girl (i found her university email online), with the message 'this is your cuisine african bitch'
>tfw almost got kicked from the university for this

Sometimes when I'm feeling really lazy I'll just melt cheese onto a bagel with salt and pepper in the microwave.

You dumb nigger. Even if his friend's mom was an actual crack whore SHE should have enough awareness to heat a child's hotdog with a god damn bic if she has to. And raw onions with no condiments? A kid is never going to eat that shit.

Once I was so hungry, I stopped and ate at Arby's.

Pbnj with a slice of American cheese

>Even if his friend's mom was an actual crack whore SHE should have enough awareness to heat a child's hotdog with a god damn bic if she has to

Holy shit. You expect a nigger to properly care for their kid? Feedin it is already "too much work."

t. fetanyl and meth addicted white trailer trash who feels better about not caring for their children because "muh niggers."

>t. fetanyl and meth addicted white trailer trash who feels better about not caring for their children because "muh niggers."

Here's some news that might surprise your ignorant, sheltered, white liberal ass...

Other people other than whites don't like niggers either.

In fact, lots of races that aren't black don't like niggers. Especially your entitled american niggers.

I'll wait while you go cry in the corner about how the world is so "mean and scawy."

>Here's some news that might surprise your ignorant, sheltered, white liberal ass...
>Other people other than whites don't like niggers either.
>In fact, lots of races that aren't black don't like niggers. Especially your entitled american niggers.

OMG NO!!!! THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTED BY NIGGER ANTICS!!

ASIANS, INDIANS, LATIN AMERICANS, they... they all love black people... just loooove them, right?

>Other people other than whites don't like niggers either.

unpossible!

>ASIANS, INDIANS, LATIN AMERICANS, they... they all love black people... just loooove them, right?

Senpai, there are about 1 million niggers in Africa that are actively trying to genocide 1 million niggers from another tribe.

Even African niggers don't like other niggers. There's like, 2 active black on black genocides in Africa today.

Eating a random half eaten burger from some guy walking by while panhandling.

When I lived with my parents I was too shy to ask for snacks, and they didn't buy anything I really wanted otherwise. If we ever got anything, I didn't want to waste it either, so I'd only have a small bowl each day. As such, I resorted to eating a lot of dry cat food. I'd fill up my shirt like a little pouch and carry a few handfuls up to my room and then munch on that for meals. It kind of tasted like the aftertaste of red wine, but the worst part is that since it amused me so much to be eating, and I was so "hungry," I would chew up the cat-food until it was soggy and pliable, and then spit it out into my hands and mould it into a ball, and take bites out of that.

Wow the Russians and Chinese as well as the US corporate fascists are really working overtime tonight to try to fertilize the ethnic divisions in the US so "god forbid" the disenfranchised of both races don't unite. Congrats, it's achieving the other countries goals of fragmentation and achieving the corporate fascists' goal of allowing them to continue their plundering unscathed.

I don't know why I should expect that kind of awareness from the NASCAR crowd or the justfiably hostile nigs. Guess I'm just an optimist who figures at some point they'll both realize how badly they are being manipulated.

>mom left me with no food
>kill one of the neighbors chickens that come in
>Put pappys seasoning on it and batter
>put it in the grease with potato sticks
>tfw ate 2 lbs of fries and a whole chicken cut in half and double dipped in badder

At some point in my life I was to poor to buy any food, all that was left in my fridge was ketchup, mustard and lettuce. I'd make lettuce soup, literally just boiled lettuce, and I'd eat ketchup and mustard. Felt awful being so low.

lol @ facists

Yes. It's all a grand conspiracy white boy. Commie nazi facists are coming for you. Hide in your basement in fear.

>I'm just an optimist who figures at some point they'll both realize how badly they are being manipulated.

The niggers know they are being used and they love us for it. Why do you think we pretty much OWN most of sub-saharan Africa now?

African Niggers don't give a shit about other african niggers. Only about temporary profit.

>Don't know how to cook
>Don't know how to make sauce
>Don't know how to season
>Don't know how to add additional ingredients
And then i made plain macaroni. Didn't even add ketchup during cooking, or after. Or cheese.
I regret nothing, but i should have done something to unfuck it.

>The niggers know they are being used and they love us for it. Why do you think we pretty much OWN most of sub-saharan Africa now?

> "bow down to your new Chinese overlords."
> "But, but mr. china man sir, we already did"

More like poor mein.

When I was in financial trouble I sustained myself on nothing but rice, noodles, onions, garlic and frying oil with occassional veggies donated to me by my then roommate for 2 months. Dark times. Lost some weight though.

>Have have

Get off your high horse ignorant slut

Truly disgusting

Wat?

Used to make sandwiches with nothing but White bread, pickled jalapeno rings and ketchup

this happened yesterday
>go visit friendamuhbob
>'hey, you want lunch, user?'
>"sure"
>'just bought this before you got here'
>shows me sushi-grade tuna belly
>'want some sushi?'
>"sure, thanks"
>he opens a can of salt and vinegar pringles
>sprays them lightly with water
>dusts them lightly with powdered sugar
>sprinkles them lightly with powdered nori
>puts chopped up tuna on them
>tops with chopped spring onion
>apprehensively try it
>tastes pretty damn close to negitoro maki
it's shameful because we ate pringles as dinner which is perhaps the most white trashiest thing you can do short of fucking your cousin while high on meth. but the fish cost like $30 or something, i would guess

untoasted cinnamon pop tarts and strawberry/banana v8

The fuck, Ryan

said lunch in post but meant dinner. the fuck was my brain on?

a bowl of nonfat yogurt mixed with olive oil

Corn Muffin mix with only water baked in an oversized pan with red pepper flakes

Only ate half of it

shut up Danny, you sanctimonious piece of shit

I'm surprised they didn't stop you?

a box of cheap cereal and milk

Crummy pasta and sauce

oh yeah?

how done were you?

Did you have an orgasm?

Hi. I posted The most outrageous fucking meal I have ever eaten in one sitting that even I feel guilty about was this.

>Breakfast/Brunch/lunch whatever the fuck you want to call it

I basically ate straight through the entire running of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings. I kept on telling myself how much I wish I could live in the Shire instead of this cruel evil world.

4 fried eggs, 5 sausages, bacon, hashbrowns and 2 slices of melted cheddar on toast.
>3 pancakes with syrup, bowl of fruit loops with milk, package of frozen french fries and package of chicken strips with half a bottle of honey mustard sauce, a large frozen pepperoni pizza, 5 slices of leftover dominoes double cheese and pepperoni pizza, 2 pints of ben and jerry's with a package of dark chocolate almonds and 7 Candry bars (mostly Milky way and a large block of toblerone) and a bag of doritos (sweet chili heat). Overall not sure how many calories the whole meal was. I drank a bottle of vodka too and ended up passing out after the movie.