Bf is trying to convince me that french fries go well with salmon

Bf is trying to convince me that french fries go well with salmon
Im sceptical af

I wouldn't think it would.

They do.

If they were baked maybe, but fried I think it'd interfere with the flavor/oils.

I've had fries with salmon plenty of times, I didn't think this would be a question at all.

why not potato wedges instead? much more better.

Are you xx or xy?

Tranny degenerate

Old bay seasoned fries maybe

French fries go well with anything

Sushi and french fries?

>tfw no animeposter alt-right bf to slowly feminize into being my qt catgirl gf
why even live?

>Limes + Fish in Aluminium
Your are going to get yourself a metal poisoning.

That's not a gender, retard.

Neither is xx or xy

Fish, rice and potatoes? Sure.

pussy

Fries go good with literally every entree except pasta

I would do baked and salted sweet potato fries with chili and lime.

This sounds like a great idea to me, and I don't even seafood.

Go outside.

There are 76 genders

Thanks. I have some fresh salmon. Op and you have inspired me to make this a reality, thanks for dinner.

>Aluminium
Why bother with the extra "i"?

No problem man, it was your idea after all. Do report back for OPs sake and anyone else who may be curious.

IUPAC periodic table uses the aluminium spelling only.
Also, most countries use the -ium ending.
Also, if you want to bastardise the word, why not use alumium, the original name of the metal base of alum.

>Aluminum
You may have given up on all that is good and right in this world, but there are some of us that still prevail.

>sceptical
Jesus Christ get your shit together europe

I just call it alium. Fuck those extra letters.

ayyyyy

Don’t Americans call it alum?

Imo rice works better, but I don’t see why not. Even better if you start with a really fatty piece of salmon, and use some of the runoff fat to fry the fries.

This, sort of, tie the two together via seasonings, what ever is on the fish, add to the fries.

It's fucking potatoes and fish. No shit.

why wouldn't they go well with salmon?
how are wedges better? i could agree that they are easier to make but better when they are the same fucking thing in a different form is a bit hard to take

he just wants some French fries you castrating shebitch harpy

no. jesus Christ. I bet you fucks call university "uni" too. learn to English you fucks.

There is a place in my city that does fish and chips with salmon. They have perfected it and it doesn't come out dry as fuck. The fries are tossed with herbs and it's served with coleslaw and tartar sauce. Expensive but it's fantastic. So in some ways I think fries go great with salmon but not all the time.

Substitute with Sweet Potato Fries and you have yourself a meal.

No, alum is a salt, not a metal. Potassium-aluminium-sulfate, to be precise, from which aluminum was first discovered as a seperate metal, hence its name.
>how are wedges better
you can beke them. every time I hear "french fries" coming from a native english speaker, I think of mcd's tier thin fried fries. wedges as in baked potato slices done parallel to the salmon in the same oven, sharing in the aroma...

Overcooked as fuck

I thought aluminem was naturally found as foil but not as smooth.

you need to retake a chemistry class, maybe. Its pretty unstable from a chemical poit of view.
for instance, it doesn't rust as iron does only because it has a passive (already oxidised) layer - menaing as soon as you scrape it off, it *instantly* "rusts" again

kys

Aliminum doesnt rust like soda cans.

no fucking shit. read my post.

in cans only the bottom and the top are made with aluminium, the more you know

whoa, now that is an entirely whole other subject.
a) there are all-alu cans.
b) aluminium alloys don't have the passive coating, and unless they've a protective coating they do rust.

Then what the fuck is foil and how does it get so thin.

I prefer heavy duty so there's probably chemically stronger metals in it.

majority of Veeky Forums is female

>in cans only the bottom and the top are made with aluminium,

so in other words the whole can is auminum? Sounds good. What's the point of your post, again? It's plainly obvious from looking at a can that it's only made from 2 parts.

[citation needed]
Mr troll, have you ever held a can of soft drink in your hand?

>roll, have you ever held a can of soft drink in your hand?

Yep. Many times. That's how I can see it's made from two pieces, both aluminum. the main/bottom part is one piece, the lid is the 2nd.

I'll try that shit too mang