What's your typical breakfast Veeky Forums?

What's your typical breakfast Veeky Forums?

don't have one most of the time desu

Usually just a veggie and fruit smoothie. Spinach, kale, tomato, carrot, avocado, apple, banana, berries, and water. It has all my fruit for the day and most of my veggies (though I always go for extra veg in whatever I'm making for dinner).

are you a woman
don't mean this in a bad way but I've no idea how a man would be able to stand with only that as a breakfast

I'm a man and i usually just skip breakfast and have a decent lunch. I sometimes eat like >200 calories before 2pm. Dinner is a big meal though.

Found the white guy

Maybe I'm just ignorant but I always thought the purpose of breakfast was to stock up on calories for the day.

Nope, I'm a dude. I'm kinda scratching my head over your assumption...

>white guy

bro, I'm BRHUE too.

sounds so weird to me.
I always have a large breakfast and lunch, since they provide energy for the entire day, don't want to eat too much at night.

Meal timing is mostly irrelevant unless you're some elite-level athlete. That might have been true in the past but there's no reason to senselessly adhere to the way things were done hundreds of years ago. And the slogan "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" came from, surprise surprise, a cereal manufacturer.

I like a peanut butter and banana sandwich. sometimes fried or pressed in a toastie maker.

or 2-3 poached/fried eggs on toast. this morning it was a scrambled egg and cheddar toasted sandwich.

I eat half a sandwich, usually with something like sandwich spread or tuna salad. The other half I eat for lunch along with a piece of fruit like an apple or a pear. It doesn't seem like much but it's enough to not be hungry for the day until dinner.

Geez bud, having a little egg with your pepper?

not what I was getting at, my point is that I'll want to snack throughout the day if I don't have large meals during breakfast and lunch

A glass of chocolate milk most days

toasted everything bagel sandwhich with butter and bacon

this but with corned beef and cream cheese instead

So you took your preferences and automatically assumed that anybody that didn't follow suit was a woman? That's even more retarded.

2 slices of bacon, 2 eggs from my backyard chickens, 1/2 ounce of extra sharp cheddar

every one has chickens. You aren't special by saying "my backyard chickens" unless you make your own cheddar and bacon also. Also, if you already have egg, bacon an cheese, why not just throw some carbs in and make it a sandwich anyways? Are you on the atkins diet or something?

>"every one" has chickens
wut

is that cream cheese

>cream cheese and egg sandwich

???

I don't eat breakfast regularly.

I eat one meal a day, usually lunch/dinner

sometimes I'll only have breakfast foor the day and thats it, depends.

Lucky me, I'm having breakfast right now.
Yogurt, granola and dried raspberries. Got a glass of lemon-lime flavored carbonated spring water to go with it.

Breakfast of champs right here.

R U A WIMMENZ

if you work some kind of low activity desk job yeah it probably doesn't really matter, I often just have a hard boiled egg and piece of bread / toast before lunch. Sometimes just coffee.

If I'm out doing physical stuff like hiking I pile on the calories so you don't feel starved at like 630 am after 30 minutes of walking.

Weekends when I'm out doing stuff or hungover I make a massive breakfast.

well, i don't really use the energy from dinner while sleeping, i just store it until i begin using it in the morning.

for me it's the mcchicken.

Yes, no sandwhich I eat them open faced.

What's un-manly about eating yogurt and granola to your mind?

lol dat buttpain

Coffee, two pieces of toast, and an apple. That's during the week. Weekends can be pretty much anything.

Why are you so mad over being outed as female? Get over it

I have chickens and I live in a suburban town. Two other people down the block also have chicken coops. It's the new craze to get non-mystery eggs.

I can safely assume you're retarded enough to forget you already posted.

I was making fun of the other user that made one of the first replies in the thread. Pipe down.

>3 people = all
GJ, tard. Maybe that's a relevant opinion in your bumfuck redneck middle of nowhere puddle of shit, but nobody else thinks it matters.

Why don't you handle your own fucking pipe

Asshole

Fuck dude, you really can't spell out jealousy any more accurately than your idiotic post. Not even who you were talking to, you pathetic sewer dwelling rat fuck.

When I was a lad, four dozen eggs.
These days at least five.

When I was a lad, four dozen eggs.
These days at least five.

With coffee.

Beauty and the Beast hive mind?

2 eggs
Jimmy Dean's sausage.

Consume in any possible combination or arrangement.. With toast or in a tortilla sometimes.

Usually either rye bread with marmite or oatmeal with some kind of fruit. Black coffee with both

Are you roughly the size of a barge?

A typical breakfast for me is 3 fried eggs, maybe 2 or 3 sausages, 2 strips crispy bacon, toast (sometimes with melted cheese, sometimes not), hashbrowns and whatever leftover pizza from the day before if there is any.

Alternatively when I am not in the mood for that, I will have 2 bagels. Usually I put herb cream cheese and lots of smoked salmon lox in them with red onion and if I have it some chives or dill but I rarely ever buy vegetables or fresh herbs so more often it's just the cream cheese and lox. In one of the bagels I'll put a bit of scrambled inside too and then a side of hashbrowns (I fucking loved any form of fried potatoes anytime of the day).

I'm a dude as well. While I don't really do your whole smoothie routine my breakfast will usually consist of

>Black tea or black coffee
>Piece of fruit
>If I have time, a soft boiled egg.

I'm always rushing in the morning and to be honest if I eat a "solid breakfast" (e.g scrambled eggs, toast, hashbrowns, pancakes, waffles, cereal, french toast, etc) I feel fucking sick. I hate sweet stuff for breakfast or big meals in the morning. Maybe I'm just a fucking fairy who likes to be effeminate. Thoughts? Anyone?

Yeah, seconding that everyone has chickens. There's 4 houses within 4 blocks of my university that have backyard chickens apart from mine.

It's still pretty cool though and rewarding.

Nonexistant.

Otherwise bacon, eggs, and toast from school cafeteria. Been eating biscuits and gravy for breakfast recently. Cereal a couple times but not often because milk spoils.

Are you literally retarded?

>taking things literally

(OP)
>2 fried eggs or 4 scrambled eggs
>4 pieces of bacon
>2 pieces of buttered toast with Vegemite
>Pourover coffee

On Saturdays and Sundays

pic related

For some reason, every breakfast I ever have has to include molasses beans and a mug of black tea. It doesn't qualify as breakfast for me unless those items come with it.

A cigarette

A coffee and a cigarette, an hour later a beer and a cigarette

Muesli with equal parts macadamia milk and vanilla filmjölk, and a cup of black tea

I don't eat breakfast.

((Coffee || Tea) && ((Bread && (Butter || Cheese)) || Yogurt) && Fruit)

or alternatively just wine, depending on current state

I normally have some biscuits, some sort of spread or fruit bar. And some coffee, instant.
It's nice.

Two large glasses of water with spicy omelette and buttered toast. French pressed coffee afterwards.

Fried egg topped with sardines and hotsauce placed on texas toast.

Weekdays I either skip breakfast or have a couple pieces of toast with my coffee. Cereal if I remember to buy it. If I woke up early enough/have enough money I stop by Bojangles on the way to work and get a smoked sausage biscuit with a side of hashbrowns. On weekends I never wake up before noon so I skip breakfast technically.

Pussy

My mom makes me a protein shake in the morning :3
thanks, mom
I promise I'll get a real job soon

eggs from my yard, smoked gouda, jalepenos and ezekial bread
#healthyasfuck

>skip breakfast
hahaha, don't man.

Does Veeky Forums like my french omelette?

Steak rare with 4 eggs and 3 fingers of jack before i head to work. The only La Croix i want is the one i can fuck.

Fried egg + tin of sardines on texas toast

I don't eat breakfast

>oats
>black coffee
>yogurt with granola

looks good, user. my grandparents had the exact same plates

Thanks, I'm here cleaning out my granpda's house. He's lost it mentally and is in a home and the place needs serious work.

shredded wheat with a banana or if i dont have bananas then a little honey

if its not that its untoasted bread with butter

I like your bread cutting and jam spreading technique.

Leftovers from dinner

Bacon and asparagus cut into bits sprinkled over cooked spinach.

Cold brew with half & half and a packet of splenda, and a plate consisting of the following: a protein (usually bacon or sausage), an over easy egg, and sauteed greens with hot sauce (either spinach or kale). Lately I've been adding sauteed peppers (bell, shishito, jalapeno, etc) onto my breakfast plate as well.

When I have to buy breakfast on my way to school/work, I'll get a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich from the deli and just eat the insides. I'll usually get an iced coffee with half and half as well.

Left overs or sausage biscuit/whatever from a gas station. Sometimes 2 sunny side up eggs and some toast if I've got time to cook.

>Got a glass of lemon-lime flavored carbonated spring water to go with it.
>carbonated water

Absolutely disgusting

Big meals only when I'm actually hungry, hungover, or not doing shit for a while.

U gay bro?

Apple and peanut butter
Why you gotta eat so much

Ok guys

>3 rashers of bacon
>2 eggs
>2 sausages
>2 hash brown
>1 black pudding
>3 of toast with butter
>1/3 can of beans
>200g of skirly

Omlette with capsicum, Tomato and Onion on Sourdough with a drizzle of olive oil.

LOL savage

Beat me to it

Undercooked

a double espresso and half a litre of water

>we have this thread every day
And it’s nore relevant than your animu shitposting.

anime website

Uh, ya might not wanna put a banana next to the butter like that imagine if theres butter on the banana yuck.

i eat taco for breakfast lol yumm

13 years ago maybe.

Tea or coffee.