How does this make you feel

it makes me feel disgusted but I wonder what ck/ thinks of this .

i think we've all been there, user.

That hot dog looks uncooked

It'd be a lot better if the dog was cooked and the bread toasted but I'd eat it.

do americans really eat this?

Life is hard man

I can forgive the hotdog and can easily forgive the lack of a "real" bun, but why is there a piece of yellow plastic on it?

The cheese adds nothing of value.

gay
american process cheese product is great

I think you're a spoiled pussy. Now eat your god damn dinner.

The bread looks a bit dry, but the sausage looks perfect. Usually they're a little deformed, but this one is top notch.

It could be any cheese. No reason for cheese on a dog.

no u

I'll agree that American cheese does have its place on fast food burgers, but not much else.

>this hotdog on a stale slice is too good for original American cheese product.

Hotdogs are good man thares even a pice of cheese with it thats high class. Hot dog bro

It's less about being not good enough and more about not going well together. In my opinion, at least.

Industrial/10

grilled cheese sandwich? HMM?

Use American for that, but not that type. The better stuff from the deli.

Feels Bad Man

My stomach hurts just looking at that

I'd eat it.
Needs some cheap canned chili to put on top of though.

I enjoy American cheese on a burger or grilled cheese like any good American but there is nothing more disgusting than a cold Kraft single. It adds nothing of value here and in fact it detracts from an otherwise simple yet filling combination of meat and bread.

this is a good thread

This brings back way too many memories that I heavily repressed w/ alcohol

could this dish be saved if you had a bratwurst, real cheese, and a slice of bread from a loaf you made in a bread maker?

>could this dish be saved if you used good ingredients?

probably user.

that bread needs to be toasted, the dog microwaved, and the cheese left out. breddy gud as poor man hot dog honestly. the hot sauce, mustard, and ketchup make the dog.