Do Americans actually cook with this?

Do Americans actually cook with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.fda.gov/fdavoice/index.php/2015/06/protecting-consumers-from-trans-fat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

O B S E S S E D

I don't know anyone that does

Yes

I prefer lard but sometimes we do. I like making a icing for my sugar cookies that is crisco, powdered sugar and a little milk. it's so fucking good
has anyone here made this type of icing with lard instead of crisco?

You can make good flour tortillas with this stuff.

I dont cook with it

>Thats my lotion senpai
>Rub one out no problem

I always assumed it's one of those things used by wonderbread-eating mutts in the midwest, but I've seen it being mentioned as being used by anons here.

It's a substitute for lard that became popular back in the day when food "scientists" claimed saturated fats were worse than satan's cum for humans. Turns out of course, lard is better for people than polyunsaturated fats like crisco.

scientist still claim it as far as I know

>It's a substitute for lard that became popular back in the day when
it's cheaper than lard you dumbfuck

It's my understanding that they've decided polyunsaturated fats are worse than saturated, but I really don't give a fuck because lard tastes better.

My fiancé uses it to fry chicken. Tastes a lot better than regular vegetable oil.

It produces a more tender crust than lard, which some prefer

>it's cheaper than lard you dumbfuck

who gives a shit? You can afford an internet connection thus you can clearly afford lard.

Trans Fats are worse than it's lard that they were claiming was worse than satans cum and how criso was cheaper and healthier than either lard or butter.

>who gives a shit?
millions of people, which is why it's popular. Nobody buying crisco ever gave half a shit about their health

I use it for fry bread and Nashville wing sauce.

autism

I use it when I make chicken and dumplings. I cut it into my flour and it works amazingly well. I've also used it to make soap and it works good for that too.

Also use it in my pie crusts. Makes great flaky pie crust. I don't use it for a lot of stuff tho. Usually just those 3 things. Dumplings, pie crust, and soap

blogs.fda.gov/fdavoice/index.php/2015/06/protecting-consumers-from-trans-fat/

Fucking hydrogenated shit