Why isn't Indian food talked about here as much?

Why isn't Indian food talked about here as much?
You guys don't like it? or can't cook it?

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
vocaroo.com/i/s06BhsNrue9V
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3101342/I-never-eat-street-food-reading-report-Scientists-appalled-tests-Delhi-food-stalls-high-levels-faecal-matter-golgappa-momo.html
indiachan.com/boards/meta/thread/52224/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the best dish and why is it lamb vindaloo

Hard to cook just using traditional right hand method.

You can comment about it in threads, but making a thread about Indian food just results in Poo In The Loo maymays until it goes to page 11

Do something about it instead of whining on the internet, Vikram.

You're retarded
Fpbp

Hare hare krishna bitches

lol he thinks anyone on this board can actually cook

I like it, and can cook it. But I'll tell you right now, I prefer southern Indian dishes to Northern. More fish and seafood, more coconut milk, more spicy, etc. That's my jam.

We have much better food in the rest of the world to eat and to talk about. We don't need to subsist on someone else's diarrhea.

Fuck off, uneducated cunt.

>Do something about it instead of whining on the internet, Vikram.

Why would I do something about it senpai, when I'm one of the retarded trolls that post Poo in Loo mamay's in every thread I get a chance to :)

Dumb dalit detected

99% of indian food is shit and the best versions of it are the westernized ones

I get indian takeout sometimes. get the pakora and the samosa. also some curry. Good stuff. better than thai food.

fuck off bitch, india has amazing food, american motherfucker cant understand it becuase he is too busy eating mcdonalds, fuck your sister, even indian mcdonalds is better than your shit

Is this satire? Because if so 9/10

If not
>P O O I N L O O

bloody bastard how dare u talk to my honorable friend in such a ways !!! i will a beatings u up with my man gang bitch pussy !

POO

The Indian food that tastes good is horrendously bad for you. The healthy Indian food doesnt taste that good.

fuck you bitch motherfuckers, i have a fucking toilet dog fuckers. my father is doctor, there are 3 toilets in my house, how many toilets do you hvae in your fucking trailer sister fucker

The sheer irony of amerisharts ripping on indians

I know pakora isn't healthy but are shahi paneer, fish curry, tandoori chicken and tikka masala really that bad?

Tikka Masala isn’t an Indian dish.

ITT: Pajeet can't accept that people hate Indian food

I'm actually Swiss you dumb cunt

I guess the origin is ambiguous but it's served at most Indian joints.

Barely exists in the US and this board is largely made up of yanks.

Indian food tastes and smells like it was made by feet, for feet.

My guess? It's no longer regarded as exotic or unusual now that the great street pooper exodus has brought it to even the least promising towns.

It also lacks innovation. White folks like beef and pork and as most pajeateries are run by Hindus and muslims, all you normally see are chicken, lamb, and occasionally goat.

First, India has a shitload of Hindu's that don't eat beef. India also has a shitload of Muslims that don't eat pork. Guess which two proteins are the most popular in the U.S., and in most other white nations.....beef and pork. We generally don't eat goats, and lamb isn't very popular in the U.S..

Second, we've managed to successfully avoid being invaded by large amounts of Indians fleeing their overpopulated shithole of a nation so far, unlike the Mezkins and oriental Asian bastards that have invaded and opened countless shitty restaurants around the nation.

Regardless, I frequently make Indian style chicken curry dishes with the onion and tomato base, and lots of spices.

How many of them do you use as a shrine?

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html

Jokes on you, that's my favorite kind of food.

lol classic Amerilard naming a place after food

That's a funny way of spelling baingan bharta.

>Guess which two proteins are the most popular in the U.S., and in most other white nations.....beef and pork

Oh yeah, you think so?

Cluck cluck, motherfucker

your kitchen is decent, but I just prefer any other asian kitchen.
and besides that you're all disgusting pieces of shit so ehhh.

I just kinda don't want my home to smell like India, so I leave it for cooks in Indian restaurants to do it for me.

DESIGNATED

Oof

Is monkeh user get kil?

jöö poppii

>assumes
You know what assuming does? It makes an ASS out of U

>can't handle the spices

Hnnnng.....so good. That's my favorite after Navratan Korma.

It results in a lot of memes and shitposting. It is generally very good food though, I enjoy it when I eat it though I've never made any at home.

I like Indian curries that aren't spicy. Apart from that and side dishes India doesn't really have a cuisine

>India doesn't really have a cuisine
Retard.

You're fucking kidding, right? No one could be so stupid to think India doesn't have a cuisine. I mean, literally every region in India has it's own cuisine. I wish people would educate themselves before making broad, stupid statements. Just pick up a book, or look at a map and Google that regions cuisine. It's not hard.

HOW IS IT THAT WE LIVE IN THE "INFORMATION AGE AND YET 85% OF THE POPULATION IS SO UNEDUCATED?!?!
THIS IS THE SHIT THAT MAKES ME RAGE.

Do Indians lack reading comprehension?

>t results in a lot of memes and shitposting

Well get busy user. This thread has so very few Poo in the Loo maymay it barely qualifies as a discussion of Indian food...excuse me, Indian cuisine

I like indian food, but after realizing they truly are fithy animals I can never eat it again.

I like every type of legume I've tried except for sabut moong, just something about the smell and taste that's nauseating.

Because when you eat indian the food which is initially solid is expelled liquid.

tl;dr : don't eat unhygienic foods

Even when you make it yourself in your own kitchen?

>trying to backpedal this hard

I rather make good food in my own kitchen.

UMA

Best selling doesn't mean popular dumbass.

Chicken is cheap to produce and process so poorfags distort the market.

If all those meats were the same price, chicken would probably come in after beef and pork.

I enjoy making it quite a bit, it isn't too difficult to make, and making it for other people is basically a free blowjob ticket.

Veeky Forums doesn't talk about it because it because the vast majority of the board never cook and only subsists on fast food, and the rest of what is left can't talk about it because it will result in literal shitposting. See: this entire thread.

I love it but I only order it on special occasions or as a treat because I like to get 4 dishes, rice and a bunch of garlic naan. You get a few meals out of it but it ends up being $70 which is a lot for takeout.

I made a masooma dal in like 15 minutes with my new instant pot, shit is mad easy now

Anyone here ever had phall? Fucking love that shit, had it for the first time the other day.

cause the board is full of uncultured plebs who have more pressing matters to deal with like arguing about how to jazz up 59cent ramen.

>best versions of it are the westernized ones
cant think of any westernized dishes

it isnt exactly worlds apart from indian dishes that originated in india.

vocaroo.com/i/s06BhsNrue9V

It's just a food that I'd rather have made for me as opposed to making it in my own house. It's pungent and I'd be spending a lot of money on ingredients and bulk spices for cuisine I honestly don't care to eat much.
It's kind of like how most people talk about Japanese food on this board but don't actually cook it themselves.

just a reminder

dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3101342/I-never-eat-street-food-reading-report-Scientists-appalled-tests-Delhi-food-stalls-high-levels-faecal-matter-golgappa-momo.html

Japanese food is easy to make at home, they use the same six ingredients for so many things.

Toilet worship is important in Western cultures as well. Who here has not prayed to the porcelain god?

i once made a curry and my house smelled of curry for two days. its great but stinky. should try some recipes someday. thanks for reminding me op

Why would I eat Indian food when I have fresh ingredients that don't need to be covered up in spices to enjoy?

Because big boys are able to enjoy a variety of meals, from subtle sashimi to spicy currie

basmati rice + indian curry = god tier

japanese curry is like bland gravy and their rice is all cheap sticky rice made in rice cookers

>you're not a big boy unless you eat raw fish or dishes drowned in spices

ebin

indiachan.com/boards/meta/thread/52224/

I cant spell the shit i like

Lul fucking india Stinker how mad?

I cook BIR style curries a few times a week. They're fucking loaded with oil but delicious.

I love Indian food, but it's too fucking expensive for what it is. Places that have lunch buffets during the day, but then jackup to like $30 for chicken korma at dinner.

Sorry you continue to be completely irrelevant in the world.

t. AMERICAN