youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
youtu.be/xRB1kUdCyZQ
youtu.be/H6i0PdDDsjs
youtube.com/watch?v=H1oHgM2ZNNI
vocaroo.com/i/s0qArTzDOop3
youtube.com/watch?v=JtE3cj8AeQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>/r9k/

Life is just gonna keep fucking going isn't it?
At least hockey season is almost upon us.

>approximately 2 months of sobriety

Feels weird man

My favorite things about being an alc are waking up feeling like death and the liquid shits.

Good for you user, I always wonder about the folks who quit and then still come to these threads. Why do you it? Enjoy the company?

Going to quit drinking eventually. Getting tired of hangovers

One of the most pathetic things I do is listen to intense music and eat. I pretend like I must eat in order to save something important or someone I love, and I will go through a couple large pepperoni pizzas and a 40oz of vodka in like 30 minutes or less. 2 of my favorite songs to eat to

youtube.com/watch?v=XbxZargtXug

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

And before anyone here dares question it. Yes. I am fucking obese.

i am so close to suicide, the most I got for me is I am not broke, have some drugs and I hate people thinking I copped out.

fuck everyone tho. I just want to curl up and cry

drinking so much I fporget if I am inside my house or outside, it takes me a few minutes to realizr where i am sittinh/

reminder// i am outside

God I wish i was drunk right now

Well I'm still an alcoholic, but used to be in them a lot more when I was drinking, I'm still that person after all. idk how long this will last, found a good AA group then moved and haven't found one I like here.

Was smirnoffbro confirmed RIP? That's about when I stopped going all the time

RELEVANT
E
L
E
V
A
N
T
youtu.be/xRB1kUdCyZQ

He was here last thread but he could very well be dead soon. He was talking about going cold turkey.
I love you user

Is this a good guide on making mead?
youtu.be/H6i0PdDDsjs
I want to do it the "traditional" way, since I'm more interested in the process itself than the results (though I do want it to taste good).

3.30am, can't get back to sleep. The closed-eye visuals are so fucking vile that I keep throwing up.
Jesus fuck this CT is going to be brutal. Only 4 hours in and I can feel a million symptoms coming on.

>implying anyone on /r9k/ is old enough to be an alcoholic

alt thread theme for cool dudes
youtube.com/watch?v=H1oHgM2ZNNI

>wake up
>everything hurts
>death can't be worse than this can it?
>check my phone to asses the damages
>sent messages to my ex
>fuck
>banking app says I spent the remaining $100 in my checking account on booze
>fuck
>voicemail of manager on my phone asking why I "no called, no showed"
>fuck
>realize alcohol is ruining my life
>mouth waters as I open the fridge and grab a cold one
>the sound of it opening is music to my ears

>it will never not reek of urine again
>it's everything, it's everywhere
>I am in a world of piss

Should I buy a whore or a half oz of shatter?

just please let me sleep
i'm sorry for existing
fuck fuck fuck

The latter and beat it like a lifer for two weeks straight you mong

obvs the half oz why is this even a question

beat it like a what?

I haven't had sex in 3 years

Right? What the fuck is wrong with this man?
Also you don't buy a whore, you rent it.

A lifer. Like someone who has a life sentence in prison and no remorse about beating off 50 times a day.

The last time I had my cock sucked was by a slighty chubby 6/`0 slut who was my former best friends ex. That was a year ago. The last time I even had sex was like 4 years ago. The last time I kissed someone or god knows what the fuck we did was 5 months ago. She was way out of my league and much older and I ended up black out wasted and screwing things up.

If I can go weeks, months, years on end mother fucker so can you.

You always choose the bottle. Always. There is only the bottle.

ohhh lol

I never realized how important regular sex was until my ex finally left and I wasn't having it.

I've had regular sex from 16-27 almost daily, Then NONE for 3 years now. I haven't even touched a woman that I'm not related to

Sex should be a fundamental human right

Think about it. AIDS vs the bottle.

How am I supposed to maintain a day job if I have to liquid shit every 30 minutes?

Higher end whores don't generally have diseases.

An even if you were to somehow get HIV, You can live forever with it. Look at Magic Johnson

hey guys, just sayin hello.
vocaroo.com/i/s0qArTzDOop3

What happened with your ex?

Take opioids before work

hey senpai

So long story short...

I met this amazing woman in 2005, Literally my dream woman. Incredibly beautiful, nice thick body (my thing), great personality, shared all the same interests, An even lied to the police for me to prevent me from being arrested for a ccw violation.

Literally a once in a lifetime woman, A true ride or die bitch.

I constantly cheated on her, lied to her, drank constantly (of course), ignored her, and even slapped her once.

One day after no particular argument, She said she loves me very much but can't be with me anymore because I'm turning into her dad (alcoholic). She started crying and I thought it was just an episode so I left and went over to my brothers house.

Came back home 2 days later and all her stuff was gone, I was shocked how little I owned when she moved out.

Tried to get her back 3 or 4 times then completely gave up.

Haven't seen her since, But I know she has a boyfriend now.

That's sad. Sorry dude but you definitely took her for granted.

Yea I know. I fucked up majorly

I would even quit drinking to be with her now, But It's too late. Her family already hates me

Maybe...I could be your girlfriend tonight O_o?

what a piece of shit you are

cheers

Cheers to that

Pay day today, gonna get fucking wasted

Buy a quarter of shatter and an eighth of a whore.

Anyone ever used weed to power through withdrawals?

Fuck yeah I have. Weed doesn't make me para though, I can imagine that it'd be terrible for anyone who get anxious after a smoke.

ALWAYS TAPER

Never works, I always end up wasted

I woke up this morning to a Minefield of half empty beer cans. Plot twist; some of them still had beer, the other's had piss that smelled like beer. The only way I could tell was pouring out a little bit into a glass and examining the color.

Maybe you shouldn't quit alcohol and benzo at the same time?

>Sex should be a fundamental human right
Let's include prostitution in health care.

My uretha stings post ejaculation during drinking. fml

That's one to tell the grandchildren

Jesus Christ, I feel ferociously bad. I've got days of panicking to look forward to. Fuck this life.

Buy benzos

my mother just offered to let me stay in her house for 3 months or so to pay off my debts without the concerns of rent or food bills.

i think it's for the best. as much as i enjoy staying in the bachelor pad i'm in and drinking to my heart's content, i've been unemployed for way too long and could really use the financial assistance.

it's across the country, i'll have to go dry, and i won't have any social life, but i'll have access to good food, a gym, and a living situation that doesn't consist of regular drinkers. dunno what to do.

>liquid shits
I'm jealous. I stopped eating to allow alcohol calories and still lose weight, haven't shit properly in weeks

do it, you fucking idiot. How is that even a question

>I stopped eating to allow alcohol calories and still lose weight, haven't shit properly in weeks
eat more leafy greens user, you can keep food calories down while getting some fiber that will help prevent liquid shits

Nope.
Day 1, 11.30am, shaking, puking and anxiety are fucking killing me.
I need alcohol.
Now to figure out how the fuck to get to a shop and back.

hows schwarzbier

Made it. Grabbed 4 cans of tramp cider, now downing their 16 units of booze, which should make me capable of going back for more if I feel like I need to.
Phew. This is totally, brutally shit.

only drank 6 beers last night, feel pretty good

I think once you're in withdrawals you start to overcompensate to make up for lost time and booze. That's how it was for me anyway. Stay strong, user

Good luck, CT is fucking miserable. Tried tapering but ended up just getting drunk as normal again. You got stuff to do today, or just sitting around waiting for this to pass?

Underrated post

how do u even become an alcoholic lol alcohol tastes like shit

>sister coming to visit me from out of state on thanksgiving
>have to try to keep it together
>she doesn't know I'm an alcohol

Whew, This is going to be tough.

we should have an al/ck/ meetup

>the get is in /alck/
sounds about right
>meetup
bonus points, enjoy the cum brownies

I've nothing to do, just sitting here feeling intense fear.
The booze I just bought will stop WD for maybe 6 hours. Then I'll be straight back into it again.
Awful. We create our own personal hell in our minds. My brain focuses exclusively on the worst conceivable things possible in my life, and I throw up with fear maybe 50 times a day because of it. Not to mention the fucking dozens of other horrific symptoms. Puking, insomnia, shaking, panicking, sweating, heart exploding, organs hurting, fear of seizures etc... fuck, it just doesn't relent.
It'd be so much easier if I could sleep. I normally don't sleep for at least 3 consecutive nights when I go CT. Last fucking thing you need when you feel this bad. When you do manage to sleep, you have nightmares so vivid they feel real even hours after waking.
I wish I could just be drugged unconscious for a week, then put on meds which will make it impossible to get drunk.

Cider has hit. I feel fine now. Can't say I'm looking forward to tonight though.

I’m 24 days sober. Would recommend if you want to live on easy mode. Literally nothing to worry about except food, clothes and shelter.

Go to her

>I wish I could just be drugged unconscious for a week

Ever heard of phenazepam?

It's not a controlled substance in the U.S.

Im so fucking ashamed i went to on a 40 min bus ride to buy enough alcohol to fuck me up til atleast saturday.

Havent had a drink for a while and im sweating like a fucking pig

What do you do all day, even when you are drinking? Just sit about at home on the computer?

I'll have a drink with anyone in London

I was down in London on a work thing a few weeks ago, holy fuck everything is so expensive. How can anyone afford to live there unless they are minted? Got offered a transfer down there but declined as there is no way I would be able to afford the lifestyle I like with the prices there

Anyone else say as a kid that they would never drink? Anyone else laughing at that stupid kid?
Anyone else wondering if things could have turned out better?
Anyone else drinking so they can't see these better futures?

got into my concurrent disorders unit at my local mental health hospital (aka loony bin)

im an alcoholic, bulimic with pretty bad anxiety. valium helps. hopefully they give me a prescription for some good stuff, they helped me apply for medical insurance because pills to really reduce the cravings for booze would bost $300 a month.

mall drinker out.

"there but for the grace of god go i"

or schadenfreude

watch jordan peterson - the necessity of virtue on youtube. it started a journey that really helped put things in a psychological framework.

tl;dr we're all fucked, find something to make the suffering of existence worthwhile

good luck man. my best mate killed himself a few years ago and i still cry because it was such a fucking waste.

suicide doesn't take away your pain, it just gives it to everyone who cares about you.

Free will is a meme, everything is exactly the only way it can be.

What kind of pills? Good luck m8

or naltrexone to help fix both.

alcohol hits a similar dopamine path as opiates.

I think we decide right now what to do. That creates the past.
youtube.com/watch?v=JtE3cj8AeQ8
I think some of are just choosing death over sobriety. The guy in that vid was a hardcore alchie and died young.

I forget the name but I don't think its a opiate

also has anyone had any luck with gabapenden? did fuck all for me

thanks user!

Gabapentin seems to be very effective for me if taken alongside Valium. A lot better than Valium alone.

have you been prescribed valium long term? doctors here in my province seem to be really weary about it

I used to get them handed out like smarties. It's a lot more difficult in recent years, it seems.

Just went for a quick fap in bed you know the good kind of fap where you use your imagination. Thought it took about half an hour but it was 2 hours 20 minutes judging by my browser history.

Also got cum all over my arm somehow how did I do that

Holy shit

I'm 27 and I've never had sex with a chick. Ever.

Free will is a meme if you're omniscient. No one is omniscient so it's not a meme, brainlet retard.

Had been 4 days sober and cracked and bought a bottle of Wild Turkey. It was so slow going at the start but before I knew it whole bottle was polished off. Didn't even feel that pissed. I've been drinking green tea for the last 3 hours and have made about 8 cups.

Benzo are as addictive as alcohol, and it's worse with alkies.
They're useless long term, because of tolerance. Doc don't want to give you a second round of withdrawals and DT.

GIMME ME THE GREEN LIGHT

>Sex should be a fundamental human right

I think they do that in one European country.

Well I take opioids or a mild opioid like kratom so I am not constantly shitting at work, Also calms you down so your not pouring sweat with paralyzing anxiety

I finally accepted being a failure. Life is gonna suck, and I'm mentally preparing for it. I'm not that much of an alck, but it speaks fucking volume when the highlights of your week is drinking by yourself in a bar and looking at the pretty girls around you. Otherwise, the high points of my day are the first cigarette and fapping.

Not knowing something isn’t the same as being free from it. Compatibilism is a meme as well.

Got muh chips
got muh liquor
time 4 a movie

Your idea of free will is magical randomness. How free being tied to random magic, brainlet.