For fat fucks who want to live

THIS THREAD IS FOR THE GUY WHO POSTED ON /b/ ABOUT HIS WEIGHT AND HEART. I HOPE YOU SEE IT.

Also general advice for fat people who want to live long enough to see Bannerlord come out.

Also, healthy food thread. Post recipes for people to use to lose weight and not hate life while doing so.

Eat no carbs.
At all.
Also no processed sugar.
At all.
ONLY eat light meats like fish or chicken.
ONLY eat fruits.
ONLY eat small portions of nuts.
ONLY eat vegetables.
ONLY eat non or reduced fat dairy.

Eat small portions multiple times through the day.
Your daily cap of caloric intake should be no more than 1200 calories.
You should do low impact exercises like beginner yoga, simply walking at a slow pace or things like that.
DO NOT let your heartbeat go above 180. Sustained heartbeat while working out for you should be 140-160. Any more than that since you are so heavy could be dangerous or wear your joints out. If you get shortness of breath, stop and rest until you feel fine again.

DRINK AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER PER DAY.
TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN TO COMPENSATE FOR VITAMIN LOSS WITH INCREASED WATER INTAKE.

YOU WILL NOT DRINK COFFEE, TEA, OR IMBIBE ANYTHING THAT WILL MESS WITH YOUR HEART RATE.

NO SMOKING.
NO POT.
NO DRUGS.
I MEAN FUCKING NOTHING THAT CAN MESS WITH YOUR HEART.

(IF) you follow these rules you should see a marked improvement within a month and a very noticeable improvement within 6.

ALSO!
GO TO THE DOCTOR.
THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU THINGS THAT I CANNOT.
THESE ARE GENERAL RULES FOR HEAVY PEOPLE TO LOSE WEIGHT!
IF YOU COLLAPSE AFTER A WEEK BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN IMPACTED BOWEL AND DID NOT FIND OUT BY GOING TO A DOCTOR DO NOT BLAME ME.

And honestly dude. Good luck.
You need to do this.
If you don't you will die. Probably fairly soon.
>I don't have health insurance.
Bullshit, if you live in the US there are many ways to see a doctor without paying for it.
DO IT NOW OR DIE IT IS YOUR CHOICE.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/water/art-20044256
livescience.com/60087-marijuana-blood-pressure-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Eat no carbs.
Why did you type this post when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about?

>Eat no carbs.
>At all.
>ONLY eat fruits.
>ONLY eat small portions of nuts.
>ONLY eat vegetables.
????????????

Obviously meant carbs from bread.
The idea is to make the foods you eat easier for your body to digest.

Post some healthy recipes and help out or shut up and don't post you twats.
Just trying to help someone.

By giving fraudulent information
Why not just link em the Veeky Forums sticky which works, and not some haphazardly thrown together shit that doesn't even explain in detail what to do

Nobody asked for your help and your advice is garbage.

I’m here to remind you that life is obsolete and everything you do, say and take part in won’t matter because you’ll be dead soon enough. That being said eat all you want, do everything you want and be whoever you want. OP is just having an identity crisis and taking it out on you subconsciously

Maybe you should leave the nutrition tips to people that actually know a damn about what they're talking about. Fucking dumbass.

I already said I meant carbs from bread you fucking dickass.
Seriously, one fucking mistake and you act like a fucking cunt.
How about you make some suggestions instead of shitting all over a post that had one identifiable mistake.
FFS I said in the post:
>GO TO THE DOCTOR.
THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU THINGS THAT I CANNOT.
THESE ARE GENERAL RULES FOR HEAVY PEOPLE TO LOSE WEIGHT!
THEN GIVE SOME BETTER ADVICE INSTEAD OF BITCHING ABOUT MINE YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNT.

>eat no carbs
>eat fruits tho

Hey fagass, most fruit have more carbs than enriched wheat and bread.

>no fat
>no carbs
>no sugar

Refer to

Wow are you upset or something

Hey fagass I have said twice already that I meant carbs from bread not carbs from fruits.
>Processed sugar.
>Never said no fat.
>Carbs from breads.

I did you mongo
Literally the post you were replying to at the beginning of your post

You know bread is one of the easiest foods for the body to break down, which is why it should be avoided, you are a fucking dipshit.

0/10
.... i have no words.

Delete this shit.

Bread has been around for a tiny portion of human history and the body is in no way as well equipped to process it as foods we have been eating our entire existence.

Even if your guidelines were nutritionally viable (they aren't) it's absurd to expect an extremely fat person to completely change their diet cutting out grains and sugars. Rapid change in diet rarely works gradual changes are the way to go. That being said good intentions don't equal good outcome and giving hasty advice can cause people to hurt themselves stop posting.

This really makes me think

Contribute to the thread.

That isn't what you (or I said), you mouthbreathing cum gargling chode.

>It's a paleoposter
I'm not sure what I expected

>(they aren't)
This is the literally the same advice most nutritionists give to overweight people.
Cut out artificial, processed or foods that have not been a staple of the human diet for very long.
Exercise more, drink more water, take a general vitamin and don't fuck with your heart rate.

I am sorry I am not a perfect person.

Tell it to the void you shitgoblin.

You said a lot more retarded shit than just about the carbs, dumbass.

This seems overly complicated. You can eat whatever you want and lose weight, you just need to eat less. You don't even need to exercise to lose weight, even though you should because it keeps you healthy.

Best tips for the average person other than just eating less is to eat more whole grains, drink less soda, and eat more vegetables that aren't drowning in fatty/oily sauces or dressings.

You can still have red meat, full fat dairy, carbs, etc. Just don't eat so much. People consuming too much soda is probably the biggest issue for most overweight people. If you consume 3 sodas that's 840 calories from sugar, and that's if you're only drinking 12 oz sodas. Some people will drink extra large sodas from convenience stores or 20 oz bottles, and in that case it's like 1350 extra calories.

Like what?

Fuck off dumbass

For some people sure. But the same argument is used about dairy, and they completely ignore the fact that certain groups of people also evolved with lactase persistence that lets them be fine with it.

People might be more likely to be allergic to gluten than red meat, but that doesn't mean bread is bad for everyone all the time.

If who OP is referring to is reading this, just ignore him and read the Veeky Forums sticky honestly. OP is a faggot.

Make me faggot.
I used to weigh 290, now I weight 185.
Know how? I followed these general rules.

For all u fucking retards. Calories in

Like pretty much all of it. Really the only thing you said that is universally applicable for everyone is that smoking and drugs are bad. Wow.

Did you just change your eating habits or did you also do some sports?

>TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN TO COMPENSATE FOR VITAMIN LOSS WITH INCREASED WATER INTAKE.

To non-autstically expand on OP:

Anyone with a high bodyfat percentage should be taking vitamin supplements because vitamins become less bioavailable due to the adipose cells in your body. A lot of fat people actually have malnutrition and bone problems because vitamin D is being tapped from their metabolic process by the fat cells.

Studies show that supplementing the diet with high doses of vitamin D will improve weight loss over time. And of course, making sure the body is getting the nutrition it needs will decrease feelings of hunger.

Also
>no carbs
>EAT VEGGIES AND FRUIT
AND NUTS
Eh.

>NO POT
>NO TEA
Especially don't listen to this advice, it's awful and not based in any evidence I'm aware of unless OP is talking about sweetened teas and the munchies.
I've also seen studies that black coffee can help with weight loss due to the caffeine.

>8 glasses of water
This is a myth perpetuated by Big Water. When you feel thirsty you should drink some water. When you don't feel thirsty you don't need to drink some water. As long as you follow this simple guide you will be happy and hydrated.

Yeah, there was that guy who lost weight while mainly eating Twinkies and supplementing his diet with a can of vegetables once or twice per day. His blood tests actually got better once he lost weight because his body wasn't working overtime with the excessive amount of food, although I'm sure he would've developed issues if he maintained that kind of diet.

He even said he was a healthy eater before, he just ate too much, and that caused him to have bad results on blood tests.

I started exercising by walking the road from my house to the end of the street (my road is real long) and doing low impact yoga beginner stuff. Drank lots of water and took a vitamin every day.
And yes, I stopped eating complex foods and started eating small portions multiple times per day of simple staples.
>Still does not point to specific things that are wrong.
Dude just shut up if you have nothing to say.
You are probably just some fat cunt who doesn't want to change like I used to be.

Tea has caffeine the person I made this post for from /b/ said he was having heart complications.
Pot also has an effect on your heartbeat.

Some people get used to the feeling of being dehydrated though. They think they're hungry when they're actually thirsty, probably because they only really drink enough during a meal.

Someone who has yogurt for breakfast, and soup for lunch and dinner is going to need less to drink than someone who eats drier foods for their meals though. You don't need to consume a gallon of water every day. At least just keep a bottle or glass with you when you can so it's there if you ever start to feel thirsty.

>Big Water.
10/10

>Pot also has an effect on your heartbeat.

It doesn't increase the heart rate though as far as I'm aware. Really depends if user's problems stem from a fast heartbeat and high blood pressure. Pot helps with both, I wouldn't dismiss it.

I often get dehydrated at work because I forget to drink water and am not thirsty.

Yeah, but it also makes you lazy and gives you the munchies depending on the strain.
Both of which are not ideal if you are serious about losing pounds.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think pot is inherently a bad thing.

Is drinking 6 cans of diet coke a day bad for you?

he was trolling you

Tap water is cheap. If you're busy you can forget or ignore the fact you are thirsty so preemptive hydration is acceptable. Maybe you should stop parroting shitty youtube personalities and think for yourself eh?

You didn't just forget to drink water you forgot what thirst feels like. Go out to the desert and be at one with yourself. Reconnect with your thirst. Only then can you truly be hydrated.

Losing weight is much easier though exercise though. I just stopped eating like a pig and eat "normal", but go to the gym 4 times a week. I dropped from 150kg December last year to 105 this week. I still eat pizza with my friends, I still eat fast food every week, etc.

>drinking tap water

dude i dont want to get sick

>it makes you lazy
Well yeah it's a downer but it only lasts for about an hour then you come down
>it gives you the munchies
No it doesn't, generally you're already hungry by the time you light up or are doing idle activities like playing video games or watching movies while smoking pot. All of which lead to food

T. Loser who smoked pot

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/water/art-20044256
>Most healthy people can stay hydrated by drinking water and other fluids whenever they feel thirsty.
Trolling, you say?

>one fucking mistake
I count way more than one. Let's go through the list.

>ONLY eat non or reduced fat dairy
Don't settle for inferior-tasting variants. Get the full-fat dairy products, and practice portion control instead. It teaches you self-control and allows you to enjoy your dishes better.
>eat small portions multiple times through the day
There is no scientific evidence that this does anything. Despite the popular belief that it boosts metabolism. Eat when you're hungry.
>daily cap of caloric intake should be more than 1200 calories
This is actually dangerous advice. Please do more research. 1,200 is only applicable to short women or dwarfs in general. It is not a universal caloric restriction that works for everyone.

[ ( TDEE * 7 ) - 3,500 ] ÷ 7 is the general equation for anyone looking to healthily lose a pound a week.

>drink at least 8 glasses a day
Drink when you're thirsty. Your body is not an endless well. It can only absorb so much water at a time. The rest is excess that you piss out.
>take a multivitamin
Multivitamins are a waste of money. Like water, only a certain amount can be absorbed. Vitamin absorption is a very slow process. And it is generally recommended to get them through food than pills

It's calories in calories out at the end of the day. Treat your daily caloric intake limit as a budget, and figure out which foods work for you. It's that simple.

There's no need to follow this ridiculous list of rules you've made. In fact, I think YOU need to go see a doctor and brush up on your facts.

As stated, it depends on the strain and circumstances as to why someone's fat. I was an emotional binger who was under a lot of stress and spent my paycheck on copious amounts of delicious food to compensate.
Weed made me relaxed, less stressed, and it actually made me stop overeating because I could 'feel' my stomach getting full so I got satiated quicker. I didn't have as much money to spend on food when I was spending it on weed to boot.

You should do both, but it's easier to cut out calories for weight loss. Running for an hour will burn about 400 calories, which is like 1.5 sodas. Easier to just not drink those sodas than it is to run for an hour.

ITT OP trys to bait and still gets btfo

>"I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON SO I'M IMPORTANT"

Low/non-fat dairy is fine if you're eating it to balance out your diet though, like if you're eating other fatty foods and don't need the extra fat. It's not inherently better or worse.

Get a brita filter or some shit then.
Buying water is like throwing your money into a fire.

Dude I have smoked pot for nearly a decade.
You are not going to convince me a high last for 1 hour (unless you are smoking mex brick shit) and that it does not give you the munchies.

But it does vary on the strain and what you are doing.

>Spends half an hour looking up ways to shit on someones argument.
>Still wrong.
You are a dumbass.

It just honestly depends. I didn't mean to come off as "all or nothing". If you personally enjoy the taste of low-fat/no-fat dairy, then by all means.

However, there are certain points worth noting
>low/no-fat dairy is typically compensated by trading off the fats for sugars, which is worse.
>fat in and of itself is not bad for you. With the exception of trans fat, it's incredibly important to consume enough fats every day to keep hormone levels stable. Especially for men when it comes to testosterone. Do NOT cut your fats out.

Are you actually gonna give me a counter argument?

Let me guess
>"I-I'm not gonna even bother. It's not w-w-w-worth my time! You're a dumbass!"
Either that or a shit load of backpedaling

Or you can eat what ever the fuck you want (except drinking soda because it fucks your teeth) and just get off your ass and run every now and then. Why do you all make it seem like losing weight is a fucking science

The decision-making of fatties always baffles me. No matter what meal it is, fat people always seem to find novel ways to make it denser in calories. It seems like an automatic process.

Like pic related; is he even thinking consciously about pouring double-cream into a bowl?

Look dude you can sharpshoot all you want.
This advice worked for me.
I lost like 120 pounds.

If it bothers you so much that my way of doing it was not clinically perfect advice, then make your own thread with your own advice.

>Big Water
my sides

>YOU WILL NOT DRINK COFFEE
might as well kill myself

>Pot helps with both
sure
livescience.com/60087-marijuana-blood-pressure-death.html

don't even TALK to me before I've had my coffee!

Listen, I'm glad it worked for you. You shouldn't make threads though with shit like
>eat 1200 calories a day
though, and say it as if it were a fact. Why are you giving health advice if you KNOW and admit that your method is all anecdotal and not clinically proven?

Could you imagine, for example, a 6'3" male living off of 1,200 calories? One that was also doing the moderate exercises that you listed?

Age, sex, and height are huge factors when it comes to setting your daily calorie cap. That is the most basic, first rule you learn about successfully losing weigh (seeing as how finding out your TDEE is the first step). The fact that you didn't know that shows you lack the credibility to be dishing out advice.

Read your own article bro.

>There were no statistically significant links between marijuana use and the risk of death from heart disease or stroke.

>The study found that, compared with people who didn't use marijuana, those who did had a 3.4-fold greater risk of death from high blood pressure during the study period.The researchers acknowledged several limitations of the study. For example, the study assumed that marijuana use was continuous from the time the study participants said they first tried the drug, but this may not be accurate.

>Relying on study participants to report their marijuana use can be "unreliable and inconsistent," In addition, "there are so many strains of [marijuana] out there, with no quality standards … making it tough to generalize" the effects.

How would they have even controlled for people with unhealthy dietary habits if they couldn't even control for self-reported marijuana use? Don't take headlines at face value, look at these studies and determine if there's truly a merit to them. The fact that the marijuana use couldn't be linked to stroke or cardiovascular disease is at odds with the premise that it can cause cardiovascular disturbance via high blood pressure.

And even so, is the cardiovascular risk any greater than say, high blood pressure and heart attack risk after having sex?

>Napoleon complex: the thread
Yeah, no, I'll just keep listening to my nutritionist, thanks.

Every single post here is just

>No, ACTUALLY-

Why do people argue so viciously about nutrition?

If you're obese, you can stuff yourself with anything that isn't extracted oil and sugar and you'll lose weight. Carb the fuck up on whole plant foods. I have a sub-20 BMI and restaurant meals usually leave me unsatisfied because I'm accustomed to eating a larger volume of food.

I wish there was a way to feel full, my problem is overeating and never feeling full no matter what I eat. tried eating eggs and drink water before meals and to sit at the table away from distractions to stop mindless eating like my nutritionist told me but I don't know

>nutritionist
Anybody can legally call themselves a nutritionist. Registered dieticians are the ones that need a bachelors degree in mandated coursework along with passing the national exam. Know the difference.

And here's the obligatory idiot that strolls in on his high horse, without anything to say or contribute to the discussion. He's just here to act smug and pat himself on the back for not participating in "heated internet arguments", because it makes him feel more mature or whatever. Probably doesn't even know what the fuck we're talking about.

ITT: fat faggot getting bent out of shape (implying he was ever in shape) and sperging out over random people online who are probably not fat and have never been fat

Here's a number 1 protip for losing weight - never take advice from fat people like OP.

>eat no carbs at all

>eat a lot of fruit

What do you think is at stake here?

More than half of the people in a lot of countries are overweight and have a ton of health problems. It's a big issue and there's a ton of misinformation out there.

>No more than 1200 calories.

I'm sorry but you risk doing more damage than good if you're going to say that. The minimum for even a dieting adult should be 1200 calories. Weight loss needs to be steady and controlled. Else the body just puts it back on soon after you resume a healthy intake

A healthy intake implies eating at maintenance calories once you've reached your goal weight.

You can go full African and eat 500 calories a day until you reach your goal. As long as you eat the appropriate amount of calories to maintain your new weight, you won't
>put it back on soon after you resume a healthy intake
That's just not how it works.

>The minimum for even a dieting adult should be 1200 calories
That is only a 500 kcal deficite for me, leading to a verry slow weight loss of 1 kg/week.
Try a deficite of 1000 kcal while keeping up protein and micros...

>tried eating eggs and drink water before meals.

Your method for weight loss is to eat a meal before your meal to stop yourself from having second meal.

Good luck.

1kg is a pretty healthy rate of loss though

I don't really agree with the no carb thing, I prefer simply total calories, so when I lost a significant amount of weight I was eating baked potatoes, and bread that was only 35 Cal a slice. Made it a lot easier than just eating salads and fruit, plus having a handful of nuts does not fill you up while it is extremely calorie dense

i am addicted to canned coffee.
there is no hope for me

Buddy try just taking a couple hits next time and don't chain through the shit. Even smoking wax my high would last about an hour before dropping off. Maybe I don't have a fucked metabolism like you do.

>ONLY eat fruits.
Too much fruit is bad also. It still contains a lot of sugars.

> Your daily cap of caloric intake should be no more than 1200 calories.
BMI do you speak it bitch?

>You should do low impact exercises like beginner yoga, simply walking at a slow pace or things like that.

Any sport will do, energy in energy out. Simple as that. Yoga, really? you must be a bitch.

>YOU WILL NOT DRINK COFFEE, TEA, OR IMBIBE ANYTHING THAT WILL MESS WITH YOUR HEART RATE.

Coffee and tea is actually ok without sugar and milk. What kind of retarded advice is this?

>Bullshit, if you live in the US there are many ways to see a doctor without paying for it.
DO IT NOW OR DIE IT IS YOUR CHOICE.

I went to a hospital once as a European citizen. It was a hell. We had a full coverage insurance. Instead a doctor we got a fucking nigger consultant talking about coverage and price and filling out forms while we needed emergency care. Many ways my ass, if you want to have debt and want to dodge hospital bills for the rest of your life. I have experience because i go to the US frequently.

Perhaps you should try water fasting. That's water, a multivitamin, and salt, nothing else at all. Read up on "refeeding syndrome" and how to prevent it.

Fpbp
OP is a retarded cunt

the fuck is canned coffee

>bannerlord
My Maaan

But you said no carbs and then you're saying to eat foods full of carbs? Which one is it.