What are the best wings you had? where were they from?

What are the best wings you had? where were they from?

chicken. cooked on the grill over charcoals coated with some premixed franks wings sauce

teriyaki wings from Hometown buffet when I was 10

I know they are shit because franks is a shit sauce.

Butter garlic wings from a restaurant called Wing City back home.

Also sometimes thai wings can be pretty good at asian restaurants and they're cooked in a similar way.

A Gyoza bar in Kyoto. You picked a side dish and beer to go with your gyozas and I got the chicken wings.
They were unbelievably good. I ordered another serve immediately after I finished because the two I got just wasn't enough. Food in Japan was universally amazing but never expected them to do chicken wings so well.

They had similar style trash cans at some carnival I went to when I was a kid. I always feared that they would become sentient and force trash into peoples mouths until they died as retribution. I walked further away to generic style trash cans to throw stuff out, but still feared that they wouldn't notice my deed or simply wouldn't care.

Publix hot and spicey non breaded wings. 20 pack, 9.99.

I love them. They hate my anus.

ur a shit sauce

I want to try these tossed in buffalo sauce

They're pretty easy to make at home.
I use franks, butter and a little bit of marmite(gives an awesome savoury hit) in my sauce.

Enjoy your soggy mess

ur moms a shit sauce

Big E

>Soggy mess

Either your local Publix sucks or you have no idea wtf you're talking about. At this point it seems like both.

close a box of hot fried food and you build up steam
steam makes fried food soggy
this is how the world works outside your school cafeteria

Korean fried chicken from chicken phong in Jihaeng.
Still makes my dick hard.

Wait, foods never become soggy inside of school cafeterias?

Super Wings

in our pizzaria they are the best

>put on baking pan
>little bit of butter-flavored oil w/ trans fat
>dump on adobo seasoning
>mix well
>coat top again with adobo seasoning
>bake in pizza oven

then you fry them, AND then you fry them again

Little Caesars legitimately has good wings.

oh right, don't bother tossing them in sauce, that shit is for plebs

Put them in the container, squirt a little sauce. It's actually ideal to just hit the wings a little with the sauce and let the rest hit the bottom of the container, because the wings will absorb the sauce and it's pointless. So you touch each wing with a bit of the sauce while the rest hits the bottom of the container, you RUFFLE (not shake) the container once so they settle, then you touch them up once more for aesthetics

Usually you're pressed for time so you fry for 2-3 minutes, let cool, and fry another 1-3 minutes but you can leave them bitches down for like 30 minutes if you want to

vent the fucking containers

the biggest mistake noobs make is overloading the fryer, and letting the wings sit in the basket over the hot oil where they dry out.. what we ideally do is fry them, let them sit in a container till the customer comes in, then fry again so they get them hot as fuck

y'all niggas probably think I'm playing but we got the best wings around as long as someone doesn't fuck up one of these simple steps

oh and make sure they get stirred at some point

some noobs like to drop them down, pull them up, then drop them down again for the 2nd fry... meanwhile they're sitting in the same position

my usual routine is to put them in the left basket, and after 90+ seconds, rotate them one by one to the right basket and this is what works well for me because I've often got a queue of hundreds of wings I have to go through

if you wanna be lazy and not rotate them like that, I've learned to just dump them into a bowl and make sure that they all separate before putting them back in

this is really only relevant because we have a small fryer but I swear to fuck if your wings are pressed up against eachother with no room to move, you better stir them at some point, it's the biggest difference between "this wings are okay, I sure love buffalo sauce" and "fuck me you've got a customer for life these wings just changed my life"

wangs. korean fried chicken spot in park slope, brooklyn

and for the fucking record shaking the basket doesn't stir shit so go fuck yourself you lazy fuck

Fuck yes they do. They're pretty small though.

Domino's hot n spicy wings are pretty decent.

Best I've had we're at a local pub. They're big, breaded saucy goodness

>Inb4 no taste at all
KFC, 1 time and only 1 time whoever made them created the best batch of wings I've ever had. the rest have been ehh from there.

The Mighty Wings were mighty good

Mad for Chicken angry wings

that's how they get ya

Worked at KFC around 2003 when they had "Wing Works" and I was in charge of that whole station. Bone in and boneless wings, 7 different sauces, seasoned waffle fries, mozzarella sticks, apple pie minis. The golden age of KFC in my opinion.

Best wings I've had are fire-in-the-hole wings from a place called Pluckers. Very spicy, but also very flavorful. Not just astringent buffalo spiciness, but a medley of pepper flavor. Pic related

Simple lemon pepper wings from this place in san Francisco called wings +++

>lists cities
>lists states
>lists countries
This always trigger my autism, why can't they just all be the same level? Where in Virginia and Texas? Those are big fucking states, not to mention the countries they mention later. Pisses me off