Why is this guy's food videos so enjoyable? Is it because he looks like Jackie Chan?

Why is this guy's food videos so enjoyable? Is it because he looks like Jackie Chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0iqrBLLF4o
washingtonpost.com/local/georgetown-professor-confronts-white-nationalist-richard-spencer-at-the-gym--which-terminates-his-membership/2017/05/21/d3ff6512-3e51-11e7-8c25-44d09ff5a4a8_story.html?utm_term=.d532f7b82cf1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that Pie Face? Chum of Hal Jordan?

Literally who

>asian people eating disgusting amounts of food

Kind of bored of this meme, desu.

Having him reee-ing at broccoli is so ridiculous. It's food and delicious, just fucking eat it!

He's almost as annoying as Mark Wiens.

Are you a gook?

you should include a link if your gonna shill for some nobody dumb cunt

Wait, that's not Jackie Chan?

Because he eat real food instead of wh*te """"""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""food""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Yes. It's because he looks exactly like Jackie Chan.

I wish Jackie Chan had a channel where he went around eating food. It would be so much more interesting than this guy.

Reminder,
Veeky Forums's TOP food vlogger rankings:

1. Mark Wiens
2. Seongkyoung Longest
3. Mike Chen
4. Trevor James
5. Luke Martin's girlfriend (Sabrina)

OH

This is the guy that abuses his wife, right?

Yes

they aren't he has a plebeian palate.

hes kinda annoying. he tries way too hard to seem cool.

mark wiens and foodranger are better

Why does he look like a serial killer?

This. Dude hates most vegetables and is a banana. Dan was much better, but got cucked by that Austrasian.

Most sex tourists share many traits with serial killers.

What's the appeal in watching people eat food?

I can understand why you'd watch vlogs about cooking, if it allows you to replicate the recipe

But why would you give ad money to some retard just to see him eat?

Are americans really this stupid?

I see some sort of surrealist humor in it. Eating is such a debasing activity.

i find eating on my own lonely...so i watch youtubers eat whilst I eat.

>Mark Wiens

Literally the worst

Jackie Chan died in the Finno-Korean hyperwar dummy

Jackie chan?

i miss old off the great wall

He's a pseud and Falun Gong shill.

Mark Wiens is generally the better food vlogger because he eats a lot of great food but i fucking hate his eating mannerisms where he does that gay ass head tilt.
and you know this is just a fucking act because when he guest stars in other food vlogs, he doesnt do that.

Best Ever Food Review Show is also pretty entertaining. The channel name is shit though and just sounds so pretentious.
the host has a great personality though.

>no ja/ck/

this guy tries too hard imo. mark weins is just annoying.

trevor james is the best so far but he is very limited in terms of description and reactions.

You just know

I like to imagine ChuChu bullies the Food Ranger's wife

>When they first meet Chuchu is sweet and cute to ying, chatting with her while Trevor fiddles with the camera and sorts out the shots.
>Chuchu takes Ying out on trips with her
>Posts lots of photos of the two of them together on instagram, always calling Ying her 'beautiful girlfriend'
>Ying feels so happy to have a friend like Chuchu
>Ying falls asleep happily while she listens to Chuchu's breathy moans build into screams of ecstasy as TREVOR JAMES HERE goes food ranging DEEP into her tight milky white pussy, filling Chuchu up with cum
>Ying always enjoys trips where she can spend time with Chuchu
>Ying knows Chuchu is the best friend she could ever aspire to have

Looks like it's time to whip out the old penis.

I have spent literally hours creating elaborate fantasies about how Chuchu turns Ying into a cuckqueen (willingly or unwillingly)

Your a monster
Post more

mark and food ranger post great content, but i can't help but cringe when they're eating sometimes. they're both very loud and all of food rangers interactions with the locals feel really awkward.

I like mikes videos the most because they're usually a lot shorter and he just seems like a very chill guy.

THAT IS JUST

MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH

>head tilt
It's not an act, he mentioned that he does that on reflex. He even does that with other vloggers. It's an indication of how good the food is.

Here, have a Mark and Mike in the same video.
youtube.com/watch?v=l0iqrBLLF4o

dude chuchu is like 13

13/10 you mean

post more chuchu

I like to watch obese people doing mukbang, it is strangely satisfying to see.

They all look like jackie chan

This man knows

It's because you have no friends and he's your surrogate. Fuck off with the e-celeb trash.

>as TREVOR JAMES HERE goes food ranging DEEP into her tight milky white pussy
My fucking sides. Chuchu does seem like the typical conniving Chinese bitch I see around Asia.

You should write more

can Veeky Forums name 5 people that AREN'T jackie chan?

Jet Li
That one guy in a lot of Kurosawa's movies
Kurosawa
Jacki--FUCK

I hate how he puts spicy shit on everything.

Also, became a massive Korea shill after his DNA test despite the fact 23andMe is not very accurate for Asian customers since they do not work with other genome projects based in Asia and their database of Asians to pull from is very limited.

Yeah, Trevor James could learn how to use more adjectives.

Also, massive retard that doesn't think about the future.

In that Chef Video, he said he gave up a full ride scholarship to some MBA program in order to be some Chinese chef.

He's also planning to marry a Commie.

Also, I think he is being a naive daredevil by going deeper and deeper into Chinese rural territory. It's not like China is completely safe, you know.

>Why does he look like a serial killer?
he has yang senpaku, a trait common with psychotic killers

There is nothing wrong with 23andme. Asians are just really similar. Their tests can't differentiate French and Germans, Balkanites, and Slavs. The most they can do is put you into regions

Then it's like that user said, basically useless. Asians are so similar that looks are really the only way to tell what you are, if that. Your ancestors are all Chinese or Mongolian anyway anywhere in Asia you go, unless you're a jungle Asian

I'd watch his videos more if he didn't do that extremely disingenuous O face every time he takes a bite to eat.

Proofs?
I don't like this guy, but I'd like to see some sort of proof

>There is nothing wrong with 23andme
Fuckers retain the rights to your genetic code.

Mfw asians btfo of white nationalist end all be all IQ tests compared to whites. Sure blacks are lower than whites, but asians btfo of whites. Even the white nationalist wimp ass coward Richard Spencer, who ran and hid bedhind the skirts of a female black security guard when confronted by an SJW jewish diminutive female, admits that.

washingtonpost.com/local/georgetown-professor-confronts-white-nationalist-richard-spencer-at-the-gym--which-terminates-his-membership/2017/05/21/d3ff6512-3e51-11e7-8c25-44d09ff5a4a8_story.html?utm_term=.d532f7b82cf1

Fucking toughboi alt-right /pol/fags.

are you me?

I used to hate mark but he did my country justice and now I watch him almost religiously

>No Yuka.

I didn't even know this was a thing I wanted to exist so badly until just now and now I have to live the rest of my days knowing it never will. Fuck you, senpai.

I've watched a bit of his "beyondscience" channel and he's honestly such a gullible little cherub. The dude buys into the idea of their being dragons and elves and shit based on bad quality youtube videos.

me
my mom
my friend becky
my ex
my coworker chad
i could keep going