What are some examples of feminine foods?

What are some examples of feminine foods?
I mean foods that look feminine or are prepared and consumed exclusively by effeminate people.
I'll start.

>tea
>coffee
>espresso
>craft beer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtelcLkGjno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

le ebin thread op

>craft beer effeminate

Niggah, in the late 19th century there were over 4500 small batch breweries in the US. The rough and tumble men who carved a country out of a wilderness with ruthless brutality, masculine stamina and fortitude were drinking craft beers. The fatass faggots sitting in their basements all day bitching about numales like you, would have had their ass kicked by those men's daughters.

Grapes.

>coffee
maybe your starbucks cumsoaked "coffee"

>craft beer
no, maybe try prosecco faggot

i wonder how may (you) this garbage will get

you have wrong opinions

No (You)s for anyone in this thread. Also to add to OP
>crumpets
>scones

notice how the craft beer faggots come out of the woodwork to defend their artisanal drinking piss

>tea
Ice tea is not tea
>coffee
Oh, yeah, REAL men /sip/. A mug full of american coffee is so girly
>espresso
Only after adding three times te amount of milk and two packs of sugar
>craft beer
It'll will turn you into a girl anyways

>coffee
Plain coffee is pretty gender-neutral
>craft beer
Despite being high in estrogen, I see far more masculine types drinking it

I say
>salad
>chocolate

>cock

uh, maybe this isnt a legitimate thread, but;
>macarons
>floral herbal tea
>wine coolers
>kir royales
>girly cocktails
>cucumber sandwich
>vegetarian sushi
>frapuccino/frozen coffee drinks from starbucks
and the obvious ones like cupcakes, strawberry cake, parfaits...but if you're a tranny who wants to become more effeminate, i heard eating raw kidney beans by the bucket can help feminise the body's appearance and help to slow down facial hair growth

uncooked kidney beans are loaded with neurotoxins, trannies already take enough neurotoxins with their HRT treatment

>tea
Damn straight, but my father is the one who introduced me to the magical world of tea. He bought me my first block of pu-erh too. I wouldn't call him effeminate though. He is a man's idea of a man. Always fixing up old cars, boats, and campers to sell and chopping his own wood for the winter.
>coffee
Depends on the brand and or location. Starbucks is valley girl stuff.
>espresso
I have never actually seen this as a feminine thing. That and cappuccino have always seemed masculine and more of a workforce drink to me.
>craft beer
Pisswater desu. I drink whiskey and rum though.

I drink my coffee black.
i-is that manly?

>he likes it black
Nope, definitely feminine.

>guaranteed replies: the thread

Anything sweet.

Everything you can drink in a hot cup grabbing it with both hands

diet soda

Who cares

I care.

Yogurt.

Have you ever seen a male in a yogurt advertisement? Market research and focus groups don't lie.

Broccoli, chicken breast, sushi, eye fillet steak, rice, anything in wrap form, white wine, vodka, brie and Camembert.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtelcLkGjno

Macarons
Appletinis
Granola bars with chocolate
Starbucks coffee
Diet soda
Tab
Anything vegan
California rolls
Crab cakes
White Russians

if i consume feminine foods will i turn into rize?

>White Russian

I thought you were on a roll before that.

>h-how does it open so easily?

Not for nothing, but Budweiser and Pabst are from the 1800s and they're shitty macro brews

>vegetarian sushi

Literally nothing wrong with this. If you refuse to eat fish that's one thing, but sushi made with pickled veggies, cucumber, avocado, or eggs is great. Rice balls with pickled plum are also great.

LITERALLY!!!!
>LITERALLY!!!!
LITERALLY!!!!
>LITERALLY!!!!
LITERALLY!!!!
>LITERALLY!!!!
LITERALLY!!!!

>Fragile Masculinity, the thread.

insecure men don't watch gochiusa

Man scones aren't all that bad. It's like a biscuit and a muffin had a baby. I'm a big fan of the orange and cranberry ones.

I don't think I've ever had a crumpet. Not really a US thing.

Hey to each their own though. You're totally welcome to your own opinion.

I'm a huge fan of of that sweet omelette kinda thing they'll do with the egg.

Not a huge dessert guy but it's a nice way to round out sushi.

Can you just find places that sell pickled plums? I hear good things but I never see it in my area.

I don't know about ordinary plums that are pickled, but I was referring to the salty paste that's often used as a filling for onigiri. It's called umeboshi and is made out of a kind of japanese fruit (ume fruit). I assume it could be found at most Asian markets, if you have any of those in your area. I think I've only ever had umeboshi paste, but I assume the whole umeboshis are good too.

Scooped bagels

>coffee
are you fucking retarded? when i walk buy a local construction site in the morning those dudes are always getting out of their trucks with a tray of coffees.

Kicking ass and appreciating subtle hints of cinnamon and cardamom.

You and OP are both deluded, because you are both working class.
It seems like every way you look at an issue, you find a way to compliment yourself.
Are rich people gay? Or are poor people manly?
Are colonial powers gay? Or are colonies manly?

Better question: why do you experience so much emotional turbulence in patting yourself on the back? It's as if you don't believe your own rhetoric, or are worried it might not be true.

Real answer: women have a sweet tooth and less appetite for meat and savories than men. The further from sweet (savory, sour, bitter, in order of distance) the less appealing to women. Spiciness is hard to place due to historical unavailability and thus lack of traditional use in Western culture.

But "ironically," that is, it's only ironic if you believe the poverty-is-manly rhetoric, the same applies on a class scale. Working class men tend to avoid bitter tastes, gravitate towards savory with sweet elements (especially pork with sugary sauces,) and have a greater taste for sugar in general (rum and coke, vodka and red bull, or else mildly savory pisswater.)

Bud Light doesn't really have much flavor

Just seltzer with faint beer taste

>[food I dislike] is effeminate because I said so

>meat
>alcohol

True masculinity needs no bullshit machismo, it is a pure essence sustained by rational thought and compassion.

Did you just assume a food's gender you shitlord?

For real though food is food you nigger. Stop trying to gender it you fucking faggot.

Ladyfingers?

Yogurt is the single biggest one in my opinion.
Other than that..
Energy/granola bars
Frappuccinos
High quality chocolate bars
Jello
Fruit trays
Store bought pastries in general

Cupcakes

Why?

So you're a vegetarian teetotaler, we get it.

Are you a real man with a beer gut and a 1911 who only drinks Miller Lite and yells at an outdated tv about football before getting in his 2003 Ford pickup to go buy more cargo shorts at WalMart?

And American cheeses was really something before kraft singles

>yells at an outdated tv about football

Boi, where have you been? It's NASCAR now, the true patriots "sport."

How sad it is to be so insecure that you stop yourself from enjoying foods and beverages because someone might not think you're some super tough strong man.

Lamb
Venison
Chicken thighs
Salad
Beans
Any "bread" that has more or any other ingredients other than wheat and flour
Diet Soda
Pizza

>The year is 2018

>NASCAR: W-w-w-we don't think it was patriotic that Trump had to give Alaska back to Russia to stop them from raping the shit out of everything east of Berlin again

>FUCKING LIBERALS SHOVING POLITICS DOWN MY THROAT LET ME HAVE ME SAFE SPACE I GUESS I HAVE TO WATCH CURLING THE ONLY FUCKING SPORT THE JEWS HAVEN'T NIG-BLAC-I MEAN PC'D YET

Its gonna be fucking great

>muh Russian boogeyman

it's almost been a year, christ

Right I can't believe trumps still suckin on putins pickle flavored russian dick

>50-year-old soccer moms post on Veeky Forums

weird

>i heard eating raw kidney beans by the bucket can help feminise the body's appearance and help to slow down facial hair growth

You are on Veeky Forums baby

Soy
Plastic bottles
Canned food
Tofu
Vegan food
Bubble tea
Green smoothies
Kale
Starbucks menu items
Anything made by T A S T Y

came here to post tea sandwiches too (cucumber sandwiches)

light salads too

>Kale

Apologize.

Im sure dairy and chicken are manly manly things :)

dick

>tea

>kidney beans by the bucket can help feminise the body's appearance and help to slow down facial hair growth

What..? Googling it says helps promote hair growth

>craft beer

Keep trying.

>I have a pathetically weak understanding of history: the post

There's nothing inherently effiminate about craft beer, but most people who drink it that I know are effiminate betas who grow beards to hide their lack of chin and listen to faggy hipster music really loud in public.

>coffee

I know this is a bait thread, but c'mon OP.

I'm weirded out by how many think of effeminate as a bad trait in this thread.

Kraftbier?

>salads
>wraps
>almonds
>cupcakes
>yogurt

>coffee
Only black coffee is acceptable. Women and effeminates put sugar, milk, etc into their coffee

Nothing wrong with Greek yogurt if it's not loaded with sugar. I use it for marinade and tzatziki sauce

What are you, fucking gay?

>tfw i actually like craft beer and i'm a beta af anorexic male who wishes he was born female

sushi
veganic food
actually, almost any "lifestyle"-food (as long, as it isn't fat)

>sushi
nah, shit has a nasty texture
>vegan
ya ok

Veeky Forums is a female majority board

also yes

>majority female board
There are no females on the internet.

I really doubt that many women browse Veeky Forums to begin with

>veganic
Sounds futuristic

OP, you need help

>those daddies

Yoghurt

I think it sounds hinduish. Think vedic, tantric, etc.

I think your premise is kinda fucked. Because this stuff varies so widely by culture. In China, where traditional medicine extends into cuisine some foods are considered good for one sex because of some presumed medicinal value. In SEA green papaya salad is particularly popular with women, just like tabouleh is in parts of the Middle East. That doesn't mean men don't eat these dishes. Same way grilled meat is popular with men in most of the world, but women certainly eat it too.

In places like the US it's more a matter of how food has been marketed. The steakhouse is an entirely male creation because it dates back to the times when pretty much only men went out to eat. Today a lot of stuff gets marketed toward a specific sex. Taco Bell, Hardee's/Carl's Jr and Hooters are obviously marketed to guys. And places that sell rolled ice cream and bubble tea seem to target women. Panera Bread seems kind of targeted to women as well. On the high end NYC joints like Dimes and Fat Radish clearly target women in the fashion and entertainment industries.

I'll grant you the diet of an actress is pretty different from that of a typical teenage boy. But I'd argue no particular foods are masculine or feminine - though patterns of eating might be.

Ramen, sushi, soy products

(((corn))) and (((soy)))
Nothing like loading up the goyim with xenoestrogens

What's wrong with yogurt?

I feel pretty effeminate when I snack on Wheat Thins desu

I can't even tell if this is satire or not anymore.

I'm a woman and a group of women introduced me to Veeky Forums.

Gas yourself jewboy

Toes pls.

I have ugly feet

t.neckbearded furrcon-going white-knight

but neckbeards are exactly the people that buy into faux masculinity. they buy overpriced shaving foam and whatever whisky has a mustache printed on it