Want to make something Italian. No more pasta though, or shrimp

Want to make something Italian. No more pasta though, or shrimp.
I want this dish to last for about 4 days

Wat cook?

Other urls found in this thread:

memoriediangelina.com/2017/09/16/sausage-and-beans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Risotto

I recently made sausage, peppers and onions. I put it on deli bread

Already constipated, no rice
I need a dish that I can eat as the main course of the day.

white bread and salami

I was gonna say carpaccio, but then I read you need it to last 4 days. You'll have to cook in bulk obviously, but I was thinking peposo. Recipes for this thing are online all over google so I'll trust that you can find it on your own, but it is easy to make and it is pretty cheap. Since it is a soup, you can freeze it and reheat it as necessary. The best part is that it includes red wine as well so you can drink while you cook! I do recommend that you buy drinking red, not cooking. Cooking wine in general is trash.

Ribollita or black cabbage soup

Pork and beans, but do it with italian sausages and cannellini beans

I don't have a specific recipe for this but you can't possibly screw up pork sausage stew.
>onions
>carrots and/or celery, if you want
>sausages
>garlic
>pepper flakes
>oregano
>tomato sauce or puree
>stock
>cannellini beans
>parmesan
maybe some fresh parsley on top

something like this
memoriediangelina.com/2017/09/16/sausage-and-beans/

If you're gonna use stock from a carton, watch the sodium content, because the combo of sausages/beans/stock could make things way too salty, even before you top it with any parmesan at the end. So use homemade stock or unsalted if you can.

Also if you make something like this you can add fresh greens to it each time you heat it up a portion (something like baby spinach/arugula), and they'll only take a minute or so to wilt. I say that because if you included them during the initial cooking, they might not be so appetizing after 3-4 days.

This also would go great with bread.

Rice doesn't help constipation. What kind of meme is this? Also try lasagna

The hell is stock?

Cassoeûla, spezzatino, fried polenta, friarielli and sausages, minestrone, pasticcio of whatever you want, erbazzone, caciucco of chickpeas or fish, baccalà, fish cous cous

Classic Veeky Forums

This. It tastes better the day after you cook it too. Make it in a roasting pan for maximum volume

English not 1st lang brah
Pictured all the ingredients. Tomorrow will post pics of result

>wants to make a dish that lasts for about 4 days

The answer to the question you are looking for is a nice big tray of eggplant parmigiana.

Polenta chicken parmesan

>willing to eat the worst cuisine

Chicken stock, the liquid you use as a base for soups and many other dishes. Seen in the picture I just posted. Similar to broth and sometimes just called broth. The terms stock and broth are somewhat interchangeable.

Are 3 cans of beans too much?
Which tomato can should I use? One has dried tamotoes
I have a wok pan too

I'm sorry to say this, but when I said "italian sausages" I meant something like these in the picture. Fresh sausages, not dry.

Although there are many types of italian sausage, when the phrase "italian sausage" is used in America, it typically refers to a fresh sausage with italian-style seasonings (fennel, garlic, pepper flakes, parsley, sometimes wine).

I don't know how dry sausages will work in a stew. I'm a little worried about it.

Use fresh tomatoes. You want something that's like this in the pic.

If you're gonna eat this for four days, 3 cans of beans are not too much. That's a fine amount.

I don't think I can manage time tomorrow. Already bought the canned tomato thing, peeling off the t's is a bit time consuming

Remember real Italian dishes don't contain potatoes, corn, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, chili peppers, ...well the list is way too long. The fact is that most of their shit comes form other countries. Italian cuisine is like the Tex-mex of Europe.

Are you seriously going to say that any ingredients introduced to a cuisine as a result of the Columbian exchange are inauthentic? It was 500 fucking years ago.

Good luck making Mexican food without onions, garlic, cilantro, limes, wheat, rice, cheese, pork, beef, chicken, sour cream, or cumin.

Yes, Italy was a country already when that happened.

>Good luck making Mexican food without onions, garlic, cilantro, limes, wheat, rice, cheese, pork, beef, chicken, sour cream, or cumin.

That's pretty easy actually. You obviously don't know anything about traditional Mexican cuisine.

>Italy was a country already when that happened
nigguh