Redpill us on competitive eaters, please

Can you shine a light on the dark side of competitive eating? All we see is people eating 20,000 calories in 20 minutes or up to 100,000 calories in 3-4 days, these '' competitive eaters '' are extremely popular but we only see the positives.

What are the negatives?

they probably don't taste much

>What are the negatives?
They're eating 20,000 calories.

>What are the negatives?

Why are you even asking this question? Is it not obvious to you for some reason?

Did you try looking into this, or are you just dropping the question and expecting us to hold your hand?

Premature death.

past 25 year old, they are basically committing suicide.

What positives do you see in a guy putting down 20k calories in one sitting

as far as achievements go, that's about as fucking stupid as they come

They shit chunks of undigested food

If youve watched all of matts videos you can tell hes not aging well, especially for an asian guy.

I stopped watching his vids because of that.

so... you cant explain?

It's extremly disordered eating and I doubt they get much enjoyment from it.

Competitive eating is a rich man's hobby

Randy Santel did a Vice documentary about how he basically has a colon cleanser as one of his daily meals because of this. He's also a fitness instructor and nutrition fanatic and still gains a ton of weight doing this.

I just watched the whole Randy documentary .WTF man towards the end it gets incredible sad.I just feel for me.Fuck me especially that ring part broke me

Feel for him*

Makes your cardiovascular system age much faster. Overall bad for your digestive tract. These guys often die young, like 45 or less young.

Bulimia

Has your small intestine ever exploded, i know from experience.

you know what i really hate? when you have those really small farts that smell super bad. those quick, puffs of air that can kill anyone sitting in a 5 mile radius.

then you get those times when you have those hearty, loud farts that dont really smell at all. those are the best.

Yea but the competitive eating scene groupies must be worth it, right?