Hey there everyone! Pizza user back again...

Hey there everyone! Pizza user back again. I followed your tips and added a layer of cheese around the crust to create a better connection to the toppings, and watched what temperature the water was when I made the dough. What do you think?

You should take a better picture.

My apologies, I used the wrong image.

Looks pretty good OP

Not that I know what I'm talking about, but that looks nicer than most homemade pizza I've seen posted. Most of the time they look sloppy. That looks like it could have came straight from the snappy tomato.

That means a lot to hear anons! Thank you!

Looks tasty. Just the right base too.

looks good. but treat yourself and try to make some with buffalo mozzarella from a specialty, also, what kind of sauce are you using?

You're welcome man
It is satisfying to see that the folks from Veeky Forums actually cook and do it well!

Looks great my man

no more pics op?

Crust looks too thick for a round pie. How long did you proof your dough?

Looks pretty good, but I'd go with some smaller diameter, thicker cut pepperoni so it curls up more and holds oil

good pizza

Looks very good OP. I'd prefer the base thinner myself, but as others have said, it looks like it came from a pizzeria, so well done.

Looks good, OP! How does it taste? I missed the original thread, what was your crust recipe?

Good pizza, now where is the horsecock

t. roy

How are you supposed to shape the dough? Rolling it or pressing it or flipping it? Does curry pizza sound like a terrible idea?

Would not be able to tell that wasn't made by somebody who does it for a living.

Very nice OP. I don't really like pizza much, but looking at this craftsmanship has me craving a slice

why would you want it to hold the oil?

Looks pretty good, but since it's homemade I'd get a bit more adventurous with it.
Add some peppers, onions, and mushrooms and you've got yourself a great za.

Could be worse, but the thickness and texture of your edges are enough witness for the poor quality of your crust.

It takes a lot of practice to know when to stop kneading. Aim for a quarter-inch thickness when you're flattening your dough, rolling it inward for the edges. It's best if you're working with dough that has the stretch and pliability of soft rubber--don't over-knead it, and add just a little more liquid than you think is sufficient when you're first mixing.

The secret to some places' dough is mixing diced very-cold (not frozen) butter in, post rise. As for rising, experiment with the space you have available until you've found a reliable spot and time.

Nice pie shaping. Next time show the underside of the crust too.

A circle does not a nice pie make.

Good but cheese isn't cooked enough