I live in an area with a lot of family run/private pizza/sub shops

I live in an area with a lot of family run/private pizza/sub shops.

About 15 of which deliver to me normally, and with UberEats/Postmates/Grubhub that number almost triples.

Lots of good pizza and sub options, but it seems almost no one can make decent fries.

Out of the 40+ delivery options, only around 3 make passable fries.

How can they fuck up something so simple?

Should I just start making my own in bulk and prepare them while waiting for my food to be delivered?

Any good fry recipes?

Nice reddit spacing, retard. Your learning disability is showing.

If you're so picky about it, how are we supposed to know what will make you happy? Use a search engine, doofus.

fry recipe

>cut up potatoes
>soak 'em in water
>fry once
>remove from oil. let them cool.
>fry again to desired crispness
>season immediately after removing from oil

The biggest problem is a lot of the places either undercook or overcook their fries.

Although there are a few that have outright shit fries.

There's a little more variety than that.

Like which potato type and oil you prefer.

>soaking in water
>not in milk

Shiggy

>Like which potato type and oil you prefer.
russet
canola oil

>The biggest problem is that I don't want to find things for myself
I fixed your post, I'm not asking what the problem is. I'm asking you to consider not being a lazy tumor.

milk and potato starch generate a deadly toxin called

24 desoxyproynuramine

that's some nasty stuff.

>google
>literally the onyl results are this thread and the last time you used your made up word for faggots

simpsons. whacking day.

>russet
>canola oil
Terrible taste.
Kennebec
Peanut Oil

>peanut oil
Kills all the fags with weak genes, too

All the restaurants by the same frozen fries because making from scratch is expensive

that's also because fries ended steaming when they're packed, so they become mushy in the travel

Peanut oil doesn't contain the proteins that trigger anaphylaxis in said individuals.

T. Won a lawsuit against chic Fil a to get them to more prominently display risk of cross contamination

Fuckin' dark ass photo

>not dripping

fries dont survive deliveries too well.

they are sitting in a bag absorbing their own steam for 20 minutes+ before you get a chance to eat them.

Wanna know who has surprisingly amazing fries yet almost never gets recognized for it? Pizza Hut. They're lemon pepper and cajun seasonings are both fucking incredible, and by my guess some form of double frying or air frying they manage to get the texture to the perfect level of crispy with full fluffiness inside

Pizza Hut takes this into account as well by delivering their fries in the same kind of plastic sphere container that they deliver their wings in.

Honestly, a meal made up of Pizza Hut's side menu items can be as good as or better than actually getting pizza as an entree.

>Restaurant cooks fries
>Wait for delivery person to pick them up
>Wait for delivery person to take them to you
>Fries are inedible
It's a real fuckin' mystery.