Oreo derivatives

Will they ever stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aGNqw0mDm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The chocolate dipped mint ones were good but I can't find them anymore

Personally I don't buy or eat them, but Millenials have attention spans that of a gnat, so cuddos to them for thinking outside the box and trying to stay relevant and not fail like twinkles did.

Ragu vs Prego. This is why we get derivatives. Skip to 1:30 in
youtube.com/watch?v=_aGNqw0mDm8

>inb4 yes I know this video is more about video games, but it's the best version of someone tell this story that i know of.

I hope they don't stop. I look forward to seeing what kind of crap nabisco will make america's favorite cookie taste like,

Yeah shame on them for not making the same mediocre flavor all the time

even the regular mint ones are really good

GOTTA STAY HIP WITH THE KIDS

they nailed it with oreo thins

Well you bought them all, so no.

Too many calories, also too tempting to just have 1 or 2.

what the fuck does LMAO MILLENNIALS have to do with a cookie company. are oreos a protected cultural product that shouldnt have to sellout to people born between 85-00 or whatever the fuck the line between millennials and gen z is.

There is a difference between producing quality content and producing garbage. You've outed yourself as a brainless ogre for actually defending some of these flavors.
Fuck off.

low self esteem millennial detected

fucking get over yourself faggot

I like the mint ones.

Cookie butter variant sounds good

>mfw after decades of research and development they were finally able to make a cookie that people enjoy eating whole

Personally I love derivatives and novelty, but even I won't buy all the oreo flavors out of principal. Great video suggestion senpai.

>being snobbish about store bought cookies
are you fucking serious

Blueberry pie oreo actually sounds pretty good. Never seen that one. I dont go down that isle though.

wow they dont have blueberry or pb&j at my store but I have tried all the others: mocha, cookie butter, birthday cake, red velvet, salted caramel, jelly donuts, and cinnamon bun flavors. they were alright but so far mocha is the only one I'd eat again

Key Lime Pie Oreos are GOAT

The peppermint Oreos they release around Christmas are good as fuck.

Oreos aren't good

I am not normally a red velvet cake person, but the red velvet oreos were worth tracking down. If I could find them again I'd probably get them. Are some flavors regional or something? I haven't seen any of the pie flavors.

i bought the swedish fish ones. weren't bad actually

Swedish fish taste like sugar. How would they make a flavor from that?

Peanut Butter
Salted caramel

All others are terrible

Oreo thins: Mint flavored are the best

now someone go buy every flavor of oreo and sandwich all of them together and report back to me with your results

Idk, I had em too, it worked.

You're both fucking losers

Tastes like sugar and flavoring syrups

I don't know what this is but I'm getting turned on for reasons I don't understand. Like does she want me to smell, lick, or stick my dick in that glove?

Fuck my life, that sounds great. The apple pie ones are pretty good.

The Cookie Butter one has been the best so far.

t. assblasted Keebler elf fucker

I wait patiently everyday for them to release these babies again

I had the waffle ones, tasted more like graham cracker than waffle.

I want candy corn oreos

user, you can just buy them online

these were really fucking good. better than regular oreos, IMO.

so you weren't born between 1981-2001?

Overly specific glove fetish. I had an ex that would tease me with her dirty panties like this. good times

I prefer oreo integrals

No, because fatty fatty two by fours like you keep buying them. I bet you can't fit through your kitchen door.

blueberry ones are some of the best store cookies i have ever had. they need to make that shit regular offering.

I'm going to be THAT person and say that I've never really liked Oreos. The cookie part is ok, but the cream or whatever it's supposed to be is disgusting. Also:
>will they ever stop
>buys all of them

Literally cheaper thin mints. GOAT.

Ironically the only cookie without a "pumpkin spice" flavor around autumn.

Kek

???

how stupid can you be

look at the filename faggot

What business is it of mine if someone feels like naming their files like convoluted shit? You think I give 2 fucks about someone file name, retard?

And here I thought I had seen all there was to see. How many fucking derivatives are there?

By the way Peeps flavored is easily the most disgusting, it smells like fucking playdoh and tastes like chemicals mixed with sugar.

SUPERIOR SANDWICH COOKIE COMING THROUGH

Oh god I remember eating whole packages of these in one sitting
Stay away from these devil cookies

i wonder if this is how asians feel about kit kat

I tried those heads or tails one, those were banging tbqh

It's clearly to practice safe hand-holding
you degenerates

I should have started collecting them to sell later.

Of all the companies with an absurd amount of offshoot products, Oreo has by far the best track record. They should do whatever makes them money.
Is the site frozen because somebody goofed?

The site's frozen? Is it the thing where you can keep posting and viewing a thread but accessing the site/boards will fuck you up?

nope, just thought so
seems like my extension is bugging, not allowing me to watch a thread
at the same time all the active threads I was in stopped moving for a long while
false alarm I hope, we haven't had site seizures in a while

The PB & J ones are a Kroger's exclusive and there aren't any motherfucking Kroger's around here!

gtfo gramps