Thoughts? it's my first attempt

thoughts? it's my first attempt

yes it's in a delivery box, it's because I made it at work and brought it home

we've had the "margarita" on the menu forever but what we always did was cover a sauceless pie in diced mozzarella, throw frozen fresh mozzarella balls all on it, fresh tomatoes, and fucking dry basil seasoning

nobody ever orders it except for people trying it for the first time obviously

so after looking at some google images this is what I made

my boss thinks I should have added a bit of the diced mozzarella too but my brother and I enjoyed it because our sauce is pretty fukken good

Margarita is the shittiest of all pizza

how dare you

here's my chicken pesto pizza

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

>this
usually places that serve margarita pizza do a very terrible job at it. homemade isn't too bad but still bottom tier pizza.

He's not wrong.

we've had super high demand lately because of the hurricane here making the economy go crazy, so the dough hasn't had as much time as it usually does to cold ferment and isn't rising as much

well, any comment on mine?

It looks great OP. I prefer cheese-less pizza because you actually get to taste the dough and sauce and ingredients. I would definitely order that pizza you made, each bite would be unique.

Thanks I guess but I don't really care for praise from faggots so please don't post in this thread again

>comment on mine
i'd eat it.

pls be nice in my thread

It's top tier if the oven burns wood and you have really good cheese and tomatoes. In any other situation it will suck.

Yes he is and so are you, fatass.

Looks good. I saw a thread earlier where they took a margarita pizza and added prosciutto and provelone. Might have been parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil too. I'd like to try that sometime.

this is my Chipotle ranch every meat Thai heart disease twelve cheese pizza I made at work.

You fucked it up.

Slice the mozzarella thinner and space it fucking evenly so you don't have vast portions of each slice without cheese.

Chop the goddamn basil finer and mix it into the sauce, and put more fucking sauce on because this shit looks spare as fuck. Add diced tomatoes to the sauce, too, because otherwise the texture is fucking bland.

Your crust looks like shit on its edges. Rip off dominoes and papa-cucks by brushing some shit and garlic powder on the rim. Make the crust thinner, because it's fucking Neapolitan.

If it's not Neapolitan, it's not a fucking margarita.

Quite crappy.

I want to shit talk you, because there is another thread on the front page about a spectacular pizza that was made at home. Meanwhile you're using the equipment, ingredients, and process provided to you at your job.

But you tried and fed your family, plus youre excited to cook. So I cant talk shit. Legit criticism incoming. Crust/dough doesnt look bad. Cooked at a good time+heat. But the cheese isnt appealing. The uneven cheese spacing and splotches dont look pro. But hey. It probably tastes good. Basil needs to be cut into tinier pieces, any long strings of basil are not visually appealing. Keep at it, and try making some at home like the other user. Then Ill give you 10/10.

Fuck your rating, give him better advice.

Sad face

how to spot people which never had decent pizza outside of the us
"margherita is shit"

there is no decent pizza outside of the us faggot

more evenly distributed mozz, add some roasted tomatoes, more basil

it'd help if you chiffonade your own basil finely as well, it's also good for your knife skills

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHA HAHAAAA

looks super greasy, did you dunk it in oil or something?
there's something else off about it, not sure what, maybe the sauce spread so unevenly.
also try using fresh basil after taking it from the oven instead of dry basil seasoning

Maybe it's just the lighting, but it looks like you used super watery sauce. The pizza looks soggy.

The moz looks like vinegary mayo.

Not OP, but I will use this advice. Your words were not wasted.

Retards

>Chop the goddamn basil finer and mix it into the sauce, and put more fucking sauce on because this shit looks spare as fuck. Add diced tomatoes to the sauce, too, because otherwise the texture is fucking bland.
>tomato sauce
>sauce
>sauce
No.
Nope.

Marge is not sauce. Crushed tomatoes, fresh mozz, basil.

Hand crushed tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil.

No swear words, no backwards idiocy. Childness and anger aside.

Crushed tomatoes as "sauce". Fresh mozzarella slices, arranged sporadically. Fresh basil leaf.

>New York
No

fuck off spaghetti nigger

that is fresh basil I just cooked it on instead of adding it after

I did a really rough chiffonade with a shitty serrated knife because it was what was in reach, I'll do an actual chiffonade next time

it wasn't greasy at all, we just brush oil on the crust

it's ciliegine

ir wasn't soggy, nice and crisp, our sauce isn't super watery but it's a little watery because the owner got mad when I started reducing it for longer because it was thicker than he was used to and therefore "too thick" (he never knew anything about pizzas before buying this little shop tho)

Oops, cheese is Bel Gioioso and it's their sliced fresh mozz. To the guy saying it doesn't count cause i used my job's stuff, at least i can say I bought the cheese myself and I make the dough and sauce and literally everything else here

>it's a little watery
Sure buddy, sure.