Spent an hour cooking a delicious meal for wife

>Spent an hour cooking a delicious meal for wife,
>ask wife to please get off phone so she can help set the table and we can eat.
>She grabs two plates drops them on the table and gets back on her phone.
>Honey, please get off the phone so we can eat dinner.
>She, snarks back eat the food your damn self and goes to bed.
> Its like pulling teeth at dinner time to get her to put down the phone.

How do you deal with people that dont appreciate the effort into making a home cooked meal? Is it just me that feels like phones are a nuisance at the dinner table?

Other urls found in this thread:

jammerfromchina.com/products/_Mini_Handheld_Mobile_Phone_and_GPS_Signal_Jammer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you had bigger issues in your marriage than the phone. I know this isn't /adv/ but you should really try and get her to goto couples consuling.

Marriage.
Not even once.

>take my wife to a 3 Michellen Star resturant
>she fucks another man and shoots me in the face

Uhhm, hello?

Women are a meme.

How many "sheeeits" and "got damns" did you hear from the other line?

My wife does this, constantly on the phone to co-workers

I just keep making really shitty, inappropriate jokes so they can hear. One of them generally gets fed up eventually

If she didn't ask you for a meal don't cook her one, She'll appreciate you cook a large portion for yourself and she has to beg for some.

I don't mind the phones being on the table but as long as it's just a quick touch or a scroll if conversations dying, but if conversations good I expect everyone to leave phones alone.

Also that's why I try to serve alcohol with every fancy dinner I make, not to pair it like some pretentious cunt but to get people talking.

>eat the food your damn self
shoulda slapped the shit out of her right there

PS: As said by Anons above, it seems like you have bigger problems in your relationship. I don't usually buy into the whole couples therapy meme since I bounce from woman to woman as soon as they piss me off but I would suggest it seeing as your married.

she sounds like a skank, why the fuck did you marry that bitch?

Hi OP!
Just noticed your thread - this sounds really rough!
I'd give advice to you but there have never been situations like that in our marriage (I say "our" because my wife and me share everything so saying "my" would be wrong ;-) )
We often cook together joking around and having fun, then enjoy our wonderful home-cooked meal with really deep or funny conversation.
Afterwards, there's usually incredible sex before we snuggle up and fall asleep together.

I hope this made you feel better OP!
Have a wonderful day ;-)

You grab their phone and throw it out the fuckin window

Sounds like you have bigger problems in your marriage.

There was obviously something up with her that you do not know or don't want to tell us because it would make YOU look bad.

Same shit
>woman can't cook a meal for shit, wonder why I even bother, coming after work tired and she rubs her damn cunt all day long doing jack shit
>starts bitching every day demanding more rights
>tell her we are going to fancy dinner downtown
>driving in the middle of nowhere
>stop
>TELL HER TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TRUCK
>She doesn't, I come over to her side and smash her face a few times and start yelling at her
>DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO YOUR PARENTS
>yes,yes please stop I will yes yes
>don't stop beat the everliving shit out of her
>DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO YOUR PARENTS
>no I won't I swear pleaseeee stop it
>get in the truck and start driving her back home
>give her back her phone and tell her to call her mother and talk with her
>all the while she is in tears, and I'm maintaining strict contact that if she fucks up I will bust her ass again
>she starts to working for shit actually
>her food is shit, but goddamn atleast I can see some effort put in so I don't care what I actually eat

Love this pasta

>couples counseling
Don't they literally just tell you to divorce and blame it on the man?

Depends on the counselor. Most do not.

>Doesn't buy into it
>Can't stay stable with one woman
>Wah I'm mad I can't communicate but go ahead practice what I preach and don't practice

you lowly hypocrite

Don't give anybody your shitty advice today or any day faggot

I don't know what's sadder. Pretending to have a failing marriage or pretending to have a good marriage to troll an user you know is lying.

>fucking up the pasta

Guess you're a shit cook too.

>Michellen
Deserved it.

>letting your woman have a phone

She's cheating on you.

>""""""""co-workers""""""""

Oh boy.

You're on the wrong board, don't worry you'll find plenty of cuck shit on /gif/

>falling for the 3DPD meme

Hahahaha.

Ahh yes the traditional beating of a wife who has not served dinner at the appointed time meme.. Classic

She's right, you know?
eat the damn fucking dinner yourself, she needs to prepare her anus for tyrone's BBC over the phone

>>deal with people that don't appreciate effort.

You never do anything for them again. Ever.

Knowing women like I do, if you'd made just enough for yourself she would have asked for a bite and eaten half your plate. Got to use reverse psychology on creatures whose daily interactions are governed by the moon cycles.

Try making more money, that will shut her up quicker than any of these other trailer trash methods

So you beat the shit out of her after that right?

you really cocked up that pasta, boy

Be a man. The next time she does that, take her phone and bust it. If she protests just reminder that she's YOUR wife.

I don't understand women that don't take care of their man. Damn shame.

i'll never get tired of that picture

Let the cunt walk all over you, what could possibly go wrong?

kek

I've walked out of dates who pull out their phones. You either want to talk to me or you don't. If you're that bored and rude you deserve to be walked out on and pay the bill. Fuck that shit into the river and drown it.

shes probably resentful because she picked a loser to marry/ she's delusionally believing she can do better and wants back her childhood AKA single life of blowing 30 year old men every other night

who the fuck wants to talk on a date
you're the asshole there

Ah, the good old "blame the man" approach. Not that society taught her that she deserves the best because she's a unique princess.

Shitty b8

Protip: you're boring your dates.

Anyone who stays home all day on their s/o's dime should be making dinner and or lunch for the person working

good lookin' pusy

I can never decide if I prefer being alone or not but anecdotes like this keep me going. people are such shit.

If women weren't so insufferable I'd consider marrying one. Sometimes I just wish I were gay. No homo.

Corner of the table u fuckin abbo

you catch more flies with honey than vinnegar, maybe when dinner is coming up YOU should call your wife. She can stay on the phone while she eats, as long as she is talking wiht you ;)

>wife

sounds like your stock of this ingredient is rotten. throw it the fuck away and start over.

You can be gay, it's a choice.

Here OP

jammerfromchina.com/products/_Mini_Handheld_Mobile_Phone_and_GPS_Signal_Jammer.html

Now, I know you'll want to thank me with money or at least a good bottle of whiskey... but I do this out of the kindness of my heart and hope your miserable marriage somehow becomes less miserable soon.

>jammerfromchina.com
seems like an FCC Honeypot

Go about your day, citizen. My business is with OP.

Just pack all your stuff up and leave, don't say anything just leave

Kek, this.

>give her everything you've worked for and run away crying.
Fucking limp-wrist liberals. You kick her ass out, don't even let her pack a bag. Just kick her to the curb and change the locks.

This. Everything that comes out of a woman's mouth is meritless hot air. They're only good because they have a vagina and tits. So treat them like that. As soon as they turn bitchy, act like their pussy and tits are sour. Suddenly there's plenty of other vaginas and tits that look a whole lot better.

she's probably cheating on you

just live your own life and don't be too worried about what she does, there's really no other way to live

I mean, you can try to do nice things for her and that can be romantic and shit, but if she's behaving like that then above all make sure you make yourself happy first

OP, there is definitely a lot of anti-woman sentiment on this board, but listen to these anons. Seriously. You have to focus on you, completely ignore her unless she's being useful/nice. I don't know why but the longest relationships I've had were the ones where I spoke to the girls the least.

Man you are so cool and edgy and I'm sure you get so much pussy

Sounds like you have bigger problems in your marriage.

I know that because I'm a lonely virgin lurking on Veeky Forums.

Why is Veeky Forums so easy to troll?

Cause we get bored easily.

because most of its users are girls, who also happen to not be particularly savvy

>phones are a nuisance
People are, make one for yourself and let the cunt order/make her won dinner.

This it's not hard, takes an hour at most for a good proper dinner, let alone cleaning which you can do the dishes and vacuuming in an hour that's two hours a day, 4 if you take the kids to school and back
4 hour work day, how oppressive tradition is

I'm a house husband/ work at home PT. It's waaay harder than that. Props to women and men that take care of their SO's. Taking care of kids, house and home IS a job. I'd rather the roles be switched but wifey is NICU Nurse and makes way more money than me right now. We both
Work hard. The Kids kick my ass man

that isnt a job, your wife has the job. Man up you little bitch

>Work hard.

Of course they do, they can sense weakness you beta male cuck

hey hey hey, I work part time broo, but I mommy FULL time. Give it a try someday if you can get a woman to let you toss a load in her, you might just change your tone if you walk a mile in my high heels, fag.

>cuckposting in almost 2018

I'd give my right nut to be a house husband to a woman who slaved for the dough while I tended the garden and chickens, managed the finances, sold shit on ebay that I scavenged, kept the house clean and prepared the meals. Fuck slaving out there with a bunch of other zombie robots.

SHOW YOUR FUCKING PUSSY BITCH.

That looks like Troy Wagner

your wife sounds annoying and so do you.

>How do you deal with people that dont appreciate the effort into making a home cooked meal?
Stop being around people who are slaves to their phone.
Break up with her OP holy shit shes cheating on you and youre fucking feeding and housing that cunt.

>so saying "my" would be wrong ;-) )
Fucking neck your self cunt.

This. She's fucking the living shit out of some massive douchebag.

Quality post from a fucking abbos from assuie cunt.
Bravo.
Cannot stop fucking laffing.

I remember you user.
This is how you treat a women the SLAV STRONK WAY.
>MFW you come to a cooking thread only to see wife beating stories.
Fuck I love the internet.

Yes, its always your fault and you end up divorced and you have to pay a few hundred dollars to some asshole with a PHD to tell you you are a scum bag and the women is always right.
And you make fun of me for being single.

This op.
Prepare to be cucked and prep the bull.

>When the FBI party van cant catch pedos any more and must shit post with the rest of us.
At least the spy shit was original.

This is Veeky Forums what the fuck would we do with out the trolling?
Be productive lol no fucking way fag

I hope this post is a troll. If not please consider suicide. And don't end your response to me with a smiley face you fucking faggot

Don't even bother with this shit OP. just fucking kill her and rape any sisters she has. She not gon learn, not today, not tomorow. You're possibly a real nigga, a King who makes his own meals? Nah my nigga fuck a ungrateful hoe. It's 2017, leave that bitch and cuff you a proper woman.
Kill her first tho

Lol... everyone on Veeky Forums is a troll. Fucking faggot :)

Do you appreciate meals she makes you OP?
Also:
>grabs two plates drops them on the table
sounds fat

Me too

She's cheating on you.

OP don't listen to these trolls.

I am 34 and been married 10 years so I know how difficult a relationship can be at times

Me, my wife does not appreciate my cooking either.

I spend at least 10 hours per week cooking, and I weight the food before I let her have it and after, and she only eats an average of 74% of the food I prepare for her by weight.

To be honest I fucking hate her. I have become a very obsessive guy when I used to be very relaxed. I have even paid prostitutes to let me cook for them because I want to be appreciated. Literally all I think about now is my wife eating food I didn't prepare and finishing it. I tried poisoning her once after we went to a restaurant so she would vomit some of the food to bring the consumption by weight in line with her average for my food and she ended up cheating on me. Women are whore, I hate them.

My wife is never on her phone when we eat, it's not even something we had to discuss. If it's something important to you, let her know. teebeeaitch, why would you marry someone who disrespects you so much?

>Attention seeking pussy wants attention.
>Let the spaghetti boil for an hour
>Still not appreciated. Maybe try 2 hours next time?

So if your partner has better things to do, you should get another partner.
Somone who can pat you on the back like a good dog as you play fetch in the kitchen.

>I weight the food before I let her have it and after, and she only eats an average of 74% of the food I prepare for her by weight.
Women eat less than men, maybe she doesn't like walking around with stuffed gullet
>I have even paid prostitutes to let me cook for them because I want to be appreciated. Literally all I think about now is my wife eating food I didn't prepare and finishing it. I tried poisoning her once after we went to a restaurant so she would vomit some of the food to bring the consumption by weight in line with her average for my food and she ended up cheating on me.
Jesus fuck, I thought my mother was pushy about food. What is wrong with you

He just doesn't see the worth if he's happy to bail, there is literally no obligation to stay in a relationship if you're not married.

That is actually hard. I agree. Taking care of kids is hard in and of itself but it's not necessarily that much time devotion, especially during the school year

>white women