What was your last meal?

Don't worry, I won't judge. What was the last meal of decent you had? Snacking doesn't count. What and how long ago?

Four hours ago, I made candied carrots, mashed potatoes, and a burger. I'm not much of a cook, so my potatoes were pretty lumpy and the carrots were too sweet. And my masher is just a lump of iron that can barely penetrate a potato. But, it was a good meal because I felt like I accomplished something by not just eating a shitty burger and a pop tart.

What about you?

>pic unrelated

Steak, green beans, mashed taters, and lots of wine. Lots of wine.

Spinach, carrot, minced garlic, apple, cayenne and honey juice.

After a week of such eating and exercise, I'll fall off the wagon by tomorrow. I want a cheeseburger more than I want a girlfriend or for society to look at me differently.

For dinner my dad (>implying I cook) made a stag roast and a potato gratand. Pretty nice shit.

10 boneless original hot wings
10 boneless bbq wings
large fries

I'm so ashamed.

Frozen mixed veggies + garlic/onion powder + kosher salt + cumin + chili powder + dash hot sauce
Combination black/pinto beans
Bulgur wheat + nutritional yeast
Cheap, fast, healthy, and tasty.

Few hours ago I made chicken "pesto."
I really suck at making actual pesto. Probably because I don't have fresh basil. Or real cheese. Or real garlic.

spaghetti, 2-3 days ago

Sesame beef, rice, fried shrimp

Pizza. One slice cheese, one slice chorizo taco. I had McDonald's as a snack between now and then though.

indomie

>What was your last meal?

I am on death row?

Tried out a new recipe for fried chicken tenders ( was a chick fila copy cat recipe) Had Mac an cheese and sliced tomatoes as the sides. Made honey mustard sauce for dipping. It was great

I ate like a pregnant chick

1 quesadilla with shredded beef in enchilada sauce and quesadilla cheese
1 quesadilla with spinach, ricotta and feta
1 cup or so of rice
1 cup or so of refried beans
1 salami, pepperjack and mustard half sandwich on jamaican hard dough bread
1 peanut butter and banana half sandwich on jamaican hard dough bread
1 dill pickle
1 piece of pecan coffee cake
48 ounces of unsweetened black tea

A Banana, a cup of black coffee, and my daily supplements (L arginine, pygeum, zinc, lecithin and a multi)

I woke up late and had to skip breakfast so I picked up one of these sausage egg burritos from Wendy's. It's not amazing by any means but fuck for $1 it did the job.

A McChicken with fries and 3 sauce packets for dipping

gyros and tater tots
6 pack of natty ice tall boys

cottage cheese sandwich

i walked to chick-fil-a between classes and got a sandwich and fries that were pretty good. i suspect that they use real liberal tears to really bring out the flavor.

I'm having some delicious ho' made pea soup as we speak, user.

Half a baguette with provolone, Turkey, spinach, lettuce, cucumbers and onions sandwich. Also a salad.

leftover sushi that I shared with some raccoons.

no seriously that's how shitty and lonely my life is because I don't even have a fucking dog or a cat anymore.

Went out for some cheap but decent japanese. Gyoza, edamame, beef teriyaki and a bowl of rice, miso soup, salad with miso dressing, ebi and unagi nigiri, and some veggie and shrimp tempura, hot tea, and a kirin.

chicken milanesa with rice. need to step my veggie/fruit game up and not waste food money on dumb snacks

2 slices of leftover homemade skillet pizza.
sauce, chicken, lettuce, mozzarella.
about 2 minutes ago.

A Mos burger (Yapanese chain) and a small fry. I'm having some friends over to watch movies/eat snacks in a bit, so I wanted to eat something, but not be too stuffed for snax.

>small fry
Just one?

Curry,
Bouillon was pre-packaged
Chopped up some Beef, Onion, Potato, and Carrots
Threw in a package of assorted frozen vegatables

Topped and mixed with crushed red peppers and hot sauce.

2 mini croissants
2 wedding cookies
Several slices of Perseiouto
A plate of green beans
A tilapia filet
Slice of crumb cake
Slice of this fluffy cinnamon dessert casserole
4 shots of espresso

I only weigh 115 pounds, but when in Rome...

Perseiouto?
Please tell me that you do not mean prosciutto...

I made scrambled eggs, toast and hot coco for breakfast. It was pretty comfy.

I made a sweet potato soup
Good but really has not much protein at all

That is what I meant, my bad.

Fried plantains.

Well, I guess it's not easy to spell or pronounce for a non-native italian speaker. Hope you enjoyed it!