Do you like slice and bake cookies?

Do you like slice and bake cookies?

I'll slice and bake your bitch ass up and down the street if you ever disrespect me like that again

i eat as little processed food as possible, so no

Yeah fuck naw its as bad as prepackaged supermarket sugar cookies. Just tastes like chemicals.

t. not american

people like this are the worst

yeah, they're one of my biggest guilty pleasures; I'm liable like 15 in one sitting though, so I try to avoid them

*liable to eat

Nigga it's all about that cookie doe.
Shove down that stick faster than a bottom

No, all my cookies are homemade. It tastes better and I can control how sweet and buttery they are.

Sometimes, but making the designs in them is a pain. Just making the dough and slicing it is super easy though. I like my cookie press much better.

Cookie Press > Slice and bake.

I'll never understand why people buy these. I guess it makes them feel like they're doing something when they have to cut them before baking?
If I'm getting premade cookies I'll just buy already baked ones from the bakery section of the store.
If I already have to bake them myself I'll just take the 5 minutes to make homemade dough.

Cause it takes more than 5 minutes to make cookie dough.

Wrong. It's literally 4 or 5 ingredients and you mix them together. If it takes you more than 5 minutes, you're a snail.

>Taking less than 5 minutes to make cookies

Your cookies are about dense and unappealing as you are

Taste better raw

I need to stop every few minutes to check blog comments and maybe jack off if someone posts a hot picture.

>tfw would love to make cute cookies with something like this but don't bake often enough to justify the money and space it would occupy

Guess I'll just keep pressing my sugar cookies with a beer mug like a scrub.

If you have space enough for a shoebox, you have room for a cookie press. You can get cheap ones too and vintage ones. They are only like $30 on amazon.

"DKST Kitchen Cookie Press Kit includes Storage Case, 25 Seasonal Discs, 8 Icing Tips and Recipes"

If you had one, you'd bake more often. I have a vintage one that's aluminum and I'll be getting a stainless steel one like in this pic soonish.

healthy not retarded people?

>Guess I'll just keep pressing my sugar cookies with a beer mug like a scrub.

I actually look for glassware with that very intention in mind (pic related) and I even own a cookie press.

>Does this leached chemical or ingredient improve or maintain my health?

Pretty simple if you ask me.

>If you have space enough for a shoebox
I do not have space enough for a shoebox, at least not without balancing it precariously on top of something else and having it fall on my head every other week.

>bowl cookies
Neat.

t. fatass

>I do not have space enough for a shoebox, at least not without balancing it precariously on top of something else and having it fall on my head every other week.

>tfw when you have to unload the oven and broiler to cook anything in the oven then reload it when you are done

You're eating a fucking cookie

>set those cookies out for santa
>wake up the next morning
>cookies are still there
>milk is full and smelly
>there are no presents under the little plastic tree
>I live alone

Correction, I'm eating a cookie I made from ingredients I grew myself (60% of the time at least.) I even keep bees and have my own honey. The goal is to one day be eating nothing but stuff I grow or raise myself.

>things parents do to fuck up their children

I only like the spooky ones, cause the orange part tastes so good

>prepare_your_anus.jpg

>The goal is to one day be eating nothing but stuff I grow or raise myself.
Why would you willingly go back to only being so productive that you can feed yourself and have no time for anything else? That's why we have farmers and grocery stores.

Frees up those surplus resources up for other people who are forced to rely on them.

It also reduces your own negative impact on the world around you, and that of 3rd parties needing to supply you.

If you have enough money and time to both be able to live your life the way you are comfortable with and engage in hobbies reducing your reliance on big industries, that is only a good thing, no?

;__;

I like them alot though I only cook half the tube and eat the other half raw well the others cook.

Actually snails have no hands, but have a large "foot".

Good for you user. We grow most of our own vegetables (3 growing seasons) and have chickens for eggs. My deer stand is within walking distance from my house and rabbits and squirrels are plentiful. I'm going to start a bee hive next spring, and in fact just got done seeding a big area with crimson and white clover for them.

The more we can rely on ourselves for our food, the better. That's the only way you can be certain you're not poisoning yourself. People that question it in terms of being a waste of time forget both the physical and mental benefits of working in the garden.

What if i am a snail?

To make dough, you illiterate retard.
>slow cookie dough mixers are this stupid

thing is, shortbread cookies and sugar cookies are pretty easy to make yourself, mate