What's your pick?

What's your pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pozole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Putting it in the bin.

Twist and tuck, knot, and freezing depending.

>Remove loaf from bag.
>Wrap each slice in cling tight.
>Re-assemble loaf and put back in bag.

twist and tuck

Twist and tuck or just tuck

Chuck's Twist and Tuck

twist and tuck for the first few days then freeze the remainder before it gets stale or moldy and use it to make toast.

based fucking twist and tuck

Twist and tuck then put it in my bread box

And the bread box inside the freezer just in case

freeze

TWIST and TUCK, nigga.

>be young child staying with grandparents
>get hungry and decide to make a sandwich
>turns out that Papa is chaotic evil and left the bread bag open
>reach for the bread and spill half the loaf on the floor

All of you retards who freeze your bread, you have ten seconds to explain yourselves.

Why would you EVER put your bread in the freezer? It just stales faster that way, you fucks!

throw that paper flavored carb loaf in the garbage and make my own damn bread because it isn't fucking difficult and is much cheaper.

Reusing the bag clip until I lose it and bread box. Then twist and tuck inside a bread box. And finally possibly leaving it open when I hit the last one or two slices and forgetting inside the bread box.

I don't eat bread very often, but when I do it doesn't come pre-sliced in a plastic bag.
Good day, M'ady. *tips*

stale bread is better for toasting than mouldy bread

no it doesnt?
if you take a fresh loaf and freeze it can stays good for weeks in your freezer without losing much quality.
if you take a slice out after a week and defrost it, it's still nice and soft.
Don't know where you're from, but here bread stays fresh for max 3 days, then it turns hard.
none of that prepackaged bread that stays soft for 3 weeks.

>much cheaper
How much does bread cost where you're from for this to even be a consideration?

paying more for an inferior food item is offensive on general principle

I do twist, click, tuck

Clip* oop

It makes it moldy faster.

I literally don't see any evidence of freezing bread making it moldy faster, it doesn't even make any sense. I think you're just making shit up.

twist, put on twist tie, tuck under, put in bread drawer.

>mold grows faster in the freezer
are you legit retarded?

My bread has a tape as a tie. After I have opened the bread, I gently hug the loaf to try and expel as much air as possible. I then twist the top of the bag and reapply the tape closure. I then store the bread in a stone bread bin. Lasts days after the sell by date. I also store the bread bin outside on my back doorstep out of the sun all year round.

Just tuck
People who put bread in the fridge/freezer are psychopaths

chaotic good

Lawful evil

neutral evil
if i ever eat bread it is going to be toasted. so to ensure no bread spoils i freeze it.
anyone that disagrees with this practise can an hero fuck you

My family puts it in the freezer so we have some extra loaves of bread and leave out the one we're currently using.

Your parents are also brother and sister I am guessing. No wonder you were born with one eye, no dick, and a club foot.

Chaotic neutral is what I do mostly. I would use a bread box if I had one. Freezing the bread is the absolute worst.

This picture made me sad.

just tuck :)

vacuum sealed

reuse clip
twist and tuck if I lose the clip
freeze for long term storage

>fridge
I keep it out for a day and then put it in the fridge. Goes moldy in two days if I don't.

Just tuck

Sneeds pissed as fuck

It's smart if you make your own bread. Shit goes bad quick and a sealable bag in the fridge will keep it mold free much longer.

what kind of weird ass bread do you buy
or do you live in an extremely humid climate?

eh, I bake all my own bread, and it all goes in the freezer. stays good for weeks like this. I just pop the slices in the toaster oven when I want some bread.

twist and tuck and stand it upright on the tuck

lawful good

What about this one?

I use a combo of twist & tuck and the freezer, especially if it's rye bread or toast.

I take my loaf of rye/toast and split it into 4 or 5 batches and throw n-1 batches in the freezer.
I live alone, so it takes me a while to go through an entire bag of bread.

Normally i'd have to eat my bread within a week, else it'd go moldy... now I get enough for a month out of one or two bags.

Just make sure the water can evaporate from your bread while thawing, or else it will taste stale or sour.

if it tastes like freezer burn, you need to clean out your freezer...

Wouldn't that just smoosh the bread?

Just twist

The kind that doesn't have any preservatives in it, and no.

What's good about a bread box anyway. They worth using?

lazy neutral - putting back on the clip that came with it since you're already holding it and it needs to go somewhere, and it stops bugs from getting into the bread

depends on which one you get

I got this airtight bread box, and it managed to preserve my bread for quite a while

That's lawful good on the image though

Fridge makes it go stale user, gotta freeze it if you want long lasting bread

breadbox but i also tuck it in there

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pozole
LAWFUL GOOD YOU FUCKING ANIMALS

I tie it in a pulling knot.
Keeps the bag tight and closed, and you just have to pull to open it.

Lawful and neutral evil

surprised so many people here caught on to the joke, it's a bit of inside humour for those in the bread industry.

Chaotic good here. Parents are neutral evil and I can't fucking stand it. How the fuck am I supposed to make a sammich? They're excuse is "it thaws out by the time we eat it for lunch at work" Fucking imbeciles. They even freeze fresh baked bread as soon as they make it. And they wonder why I never visit.

anyone else crush all of the air out of the bag first before twisting it?

Tight knot because muh freshness and because fuck you

what if I just eat all the bread

I put a rubber band around my freezer just to be sure

chaotic neutral
I dont have anywhere to store bread

Me. See

Freshly baked striaght into freezer

1.70$ for storebrand unbleached AP flour that lasts for several recipies worth of things, including homemade bread.

1.30$ bread flavored air, with some bread.

>putting homemade bread in plastic bags

It really depends on how hard the crust is.