Name one (1) other meal that looks more appetizing when you are drunk. I'll wait

Name one (1) other meal that looks more appetizing when you are drunk. I'll wait.

>Drinking enough bud to get drunk.
Pull yourself together man, this is what rock bottom looks like

What even is that?

I'm a /pol/ poster with a passionate dislike of shitskins, but kebab is the best drunk food in existance.

#WifeyMaterial

Pizza with a ton of shit looks pretty messy normally, but it's the GOAT when drunk.

anything else you fucking teenager

What is it with americans and their shitty "cheese"?

This thread made me go make some ramen noodles because I'm drunk and hungry

Shit is the biggest meme even for junk food, noodles taste like.....oil, and nothing else. Broth tastes like....salt, and nothing else.

I'm gonna eat and finish this, but I gotta say, Chef Boyardee would probably be more satisfying than this, fucking a few things of Easy Mac would probably even be better

Realistically, I would just go to fucking McDonalds or something with a fiver and eat like four or five sandwiches

It's best eaten on acid

Anything from Bell

hotdog

Pizza imo

We eat plenty of other cheeses and actually have some of the best cheeses in the world here in the US.

Why we chose to give our name to American cheese I'm not sure. It's not awful when in a sandwich but there's so many better

Stuffing?

agreed. especially with goat chesse and that white sauce :P

What is it about Europeans ragging on americans for 'shit' food when y'all can't proper cook a steak?

Yer moms box

Ok Muhammad

Pic related is my favourite drunk food.
Tastes good, pretty cheap and easy to get.

came here to post this
so i'll post pic related

Nachos. Concession stand style with the orange cheese sauce and jalapeño. Holy shit, my absolute favorite drunk food forever and always.

Americans don't even have a local butcher. You buy all your trash meat from Walmart.

I bet their jackets smell like fucking death. You know they don't wash them after that little feast.
I've had freshly killed raw seal but never whatever's in that pic; presumably a yak or goat or something.
It's honestly not bad but I had to work a little against all the Western notions of parasites and such. We're probably way more careful about these things than we really have to be.

My go-to drunk food is carbonara and I really wish it weren't. It's so easy to make and it's so fattening. Ah well.

Not all of ame rica is Ohio. I have 3 that are just as close to me as the local supermarkets.

Where do they import their grass fed beef from?

Their OBSESSION

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

>salt, and nothing else.

This is the only thing that's been keeping me from enjoying any instant ramen for the past two years: It's so much fucking salt.

I like the flavours and texture even if it's nowhere near as nice as an actual noodle dish, but every package contains at least 70% of your daily intake of sodium. That's 3/4 of all the salt you should safely be consuming in a day, in just one cup of soup that contains absolutely zero nutrients.

The Chef Boyardee would be healthier, the Easy Mac would be healthier, the fucking McDonalds would be healthier, hell, even just a big bag of fucking Doritos would be healthier.

Man, this is the absolutely best thing when you're not sober.

I almost never make normal mac and cheese anymore. I always have a bag of extra cheese powder from my local bulk foods store/section on hand, so I'll make my mac and cheese with extra cheese powder and milk, then throw in finely-chopped leftover meats, vegetables, and some spices and seasonings. Makes a mostly-healthy, cheesy, saucy, salty and/or spicy, filling, meal in a bowl.

Oh, let me tell that to my local grass fed beef farmer next time I talk to him or the butcher we both use. I use both of them for my personal use and my restaurant... Oh, and what the fk, you say "Americans don't have a local butcher", are you aware of how big this fucking place is? The state I live in is probably bigger than your country ffs.

There are many "official" cheeses that come from the U.S, they just have real names based on the farms and farmers who first produced them.

"American" cheese is basically just named after the country itself because it's so shameful and not real cheese that no one wants to claim it as their own, or even bother naming it.

Nachos with cheddar cheese and jalapeños are so underrated man. Have become my go-to afternoon comfort food. Small round baking plate, a couple of layers of nachos+cheese, 7-10 min in the oven until the top nachos start looking crispy brown, and you're good

Totitos Party Pizza

People who eat maruchan ramen need to be gassed. Shit is literally bottom of the barrel barely edible poop.

Indomie mi goreng isn't much more expensive and comes with 5 flavor packets, plus it pairs amazingly well with fried eggs.

Add lemon and hot sauce.

That's where you're wrong, fuck-a-luk...it's mighty taco or NOTHING

shit on a shingle

>mostly-healthy
source? or do you just assume because you put broccoli in it it is healthy

This and alcohol make a great pair.

my man,many a night my grandpa would make this,plus you can change it up with bread types and different types of gravy/meat.

Poutine

I made some ramen today with stuff I found in my fridge. But honestly, I prefer a Pizza or even taco bell if I'm high/drunk.

It's at least healthier than without any broccoli

i am not arguing semantics, that doesn't sound healthy. it would be like topping icecream with broccoli, it is definitly more healthy, but its not healthy

Fellow Canuck with the right answer

I'd be more concerned with people who drink bud for any other purpose than intoxication.

Anything obnoxiously greasy, unbearably calorific and wholly bad for me. Because it doesn't come with a side of guilt and self-loathing.

Not until the morning, anyway.

holy shit, yes! we used to make the fuck out of this, my favorite was chicken with asparagus. i could not get enough of this shit growing up.

Doner kebab is the only right answer.
Mixed lamb and chicken, although usually I just go for lamb.
Fucking loads of hot sauce.
Massive pitta bread.
Salad optional.

>döner
>pita bread

this, Taco is the epitome of drunky food.

For some reason I make elaborate tuna melts when I'm pissed drunk in the middle of the night.

>American cheese

Holy fuck nothing is more unappetizing when I'm drunk. That's puke waiting to happen.

Sorry you have such a sensitive tummy user. Maybe graduate to something other than girly drinks and you might be able to eat food that literally 95% of the rest of the U.S. eats.

shit, only one?
cause that looks god awful, even when drunk so i'll just say ANY meal looks more appetizing
this user has a solid point

/thread

I don't crave anything more. Lamb and felafel with chilli and garlic sauce. Holy fuck that's good.

I'll just throw in another one. Go-Go Curry is fucking great when you're drunk.

ugh, why ruin tomato&basil with that disgusting looking macaroni with melted cheese?

you have it backwards there chief, we know you don't have to burn it or cook until completely gray.
also check your obsessions, one of the reasons you're obese

why isn't there a proper side dish or is just just hidden under the meat?

Can someone explain to me this 'check your obsession' bullshit? And since I'm American I'm not going to be sussed to convert this for you, I happen to be 6 foot tall an 170lbs...so obese not so much you fucking wank.

There's rice beneath all the meat and cabbage on the side.

Pizza

Legit lol'd at shit on shingle. I do this with tuna

THOSE SAUCES
I know there's a chili sauce and a mustard sauce and a tzatziki sauce in most döners, but it always seems like I'm missing one
How can I recreate this beauty

anything from Taco Hell
anything Pizza
anything American "Chinese" food

Try mixing ketchup and mayo (No, really). Also no mustard.