Whataburger

What do you eat here?

#5 all the way on Texas toast

two whole jalapenos on the side

Coke Zero or unsweet iced tea. Trying to get away from sugar

>unsweet tea
Patrician

No, put that bullshit slag away. I eat well most of the week. I drink enough to kill the strongest beasts. Let me have my Whataburger. I like the bitter flavor of the unsweetened tea. I know its been there for 37 hours. Kill me. FUCKING KILL ME.

goat burger sauce

Monterey Melt, Patty Melt, Honey Barbeque Chicken Strip Sandwich are all good.

Their chicken sandwich is also really good, either fried or grilled. I get one almost every time I go there.

Sometimes I just crave a good old fashioned Whataburger, though. Maybe with jalapenos or bacon if I'm feeling frisky.

The only complaint I have is that it's kind of overpriced for fast food, but it's one of the best mass-produced fast food chains out there.

Compared to Burger King or Mc's the beef at Whata tastes real. The mustard and onion may be too much for some people, but thats a life long taste acquisition. The meat, the cheese, the veg taste fresh. Ive been all over the US and only sit down restaurants get close. Whataburger is just a burger, but made better than the other over populated burger joints

Visiting Texas for the next three days and I'm going to try this for the first time. The patty melt looks good.

I'll get either a regular whataburger #1 all the way or a potato, egg, and cheese taquito. Depends on what time it is. Occasionally a grilled chicken wrap. I don't eat there often but hands down Whataburger has always been my favorite if I'm gonna eat fast food.

double with cheese and jalapenos

Freddy's Steakburger is also pretty damn good and they are all over Texas. Their patties are thin but man they are tasty.

>The mustard
I love mustard but they put so god damned much that's all you taste if you don't get it on the side.

nothing, now that whataburger is being sued for 'white's only' hiring policy. if you actually eat there, you are a racist. 'it's just a burger'? no, you're giving money to people who absolutely support white supremacy and institutional oppression of minorities.

It's just one if Florida, dumbass

Every whataburger Ive been to in DFW was staffed mostly by mexican and black folk.

Have a (you) for trying to shit on my thread.

wtf i love whataburger now

Disgust.

#2 all the way, single cheese, 2 jalapeƱos on the side, and 50/50 sweet/unsweet tea

XENOMORPH you Wayland Yutani shill.

What?...
A burger.

Use the spicy ketchup over the onions. It blends it well with the sweet onions and the other sauce

number 1 w/o cheese
no pickles
no tomatoes
add grilled onions
add grilled jalapeƱos
spicy ketchup for the fries
root beer

#4 , but with onion rings instead of fries and an unsweetened tea.

If it's breakfast time, I'll get a Whataburger Jr and a potato, egg, and cheese taquito.

I've only ever gotten fries and a double cheeseburger. Are the onion rings an upcharge, and are they good and crunchy?

I've never been charged extra for the onion rings that I'm aware of. If I was, it was so little I didn't notice. Anyway, yeah, they're nice and crunchy, unless some dumbass makes them.

Breakfast:
>sausage, egg and cheese biscuit
>jalapeno and cheddar biscuit
>egg ranchero-style (they grill jalapenos into the egg and put picante sauce on it)
>add grilled onions
>add creamy pepper sauce (comes on the patty melt)
>coffee

Not Breakfast:
>Monterey Melt
>on Texas toast
>add avocado and bacon
>add lettuce, tomatoes, extra grilled onion
>large onion rings
>unsweet tea

2:30 AM after alcohol:
>3 pancakes
>whatachicken filet
>consume together with syrup, like a fast food chicken and waffles
>unsweet tea

I don't get to eat anything from Whataburger because Canada sucks a dick and we get like five fast food chains from America and only the major, boring ones. And the only Canadian chains that exist are Tim Hortons (meh as fuck) and Harveys (they have a decent selection but their burgers are bland... actually everything is bland). I honestly think that's it; fellow Canacuckadians correct me if I'm wrong.

Former Whataburger manager here. Feel free to ask my anything you're curious about. is my orders.

Onion rings are a $0.39 upcharge regardless of size, from the last pricing I recall. They are typically the way to go, because onion rings are *never* made ahead of time. You can verify this. Order them at the counter, and I guarantee your cashier will turn and yell out "medium onion ring" over their shoulder when you order it. You can ask them to use the french fry timer if you want them extra crispy. This is 2:45 as opposed to 1:45, and leads to very crispy results.

The patty melt is a crown pleaser, to be sure, but keep in mind that you can get pretty crazy with your order there, so feel free to add and modify however you see fit based on whatever you see on other sandwiches. Sauces, veggies, types of bread, and cook-time preferences are no charge.

Your cum must taste miserable

I usually get gastroenteritis.

Sweet and spicy bacon burger or the chicken strip sandwich

Whatacatch dinner.
It's not on the menu, but they'll know.
Two planks of the best fast food fish you've ever had, fries, texas toast.

can confirm, tomorrow the chorizo burger will be implemented. January starts mushroom and swiss. Manager here.

>you're giving money to people who absolutely support white supremacy and institutional oppression of minorities
Yes please

Honestly, you might actually have to explain it to them. It's not too common these days outside of Lent.

Damn now I really wish I had a Whataburger in my area : (

Sounds like my kind of business.
Why in the hell do they not exist in the midwest?

Big ol triple cheeseburger with bacon. Mayo/mustard/ketchup.
No veggies, bland lettuce that tastes like nothing but water maskint the other flavors. No thanks. Only meat.
Fries and drink.

Directions to Long Johns

I love their beef flavor.
Imo list of beef taste for me goes as such
>whataburger
>Griffs
>Burger Stop diner
>Sonic (MUST have cheese to compliment it)
>Carls Jr
>Jack n the box
>McD's
>In n out
>school burgers

But interestingly enough I go to Jack more often. For their ultimate bacon cheeseburger and straight/curly fries. Cherry pep. Even though their patties dont have a taste that stands out.

Well I used to. Moved states, no longer have Jack, Whata or a Griffs. There's a local burger joint that's equivalent to Griffs.

Btw there's a 5 Guys burger place nearby but Ive never tried it. Any good? Looking for other restaurants that are yummy here in Utah to make up for the lack of those Texas burgers

You don't think in n out burgers are good? Some of the guys on your list are shipped frozen. I know in n out requires their ingredients need to be shipped somewhere close by. I don't find it to be bad.

Their place on my list is a meme, they taste fine, better than Sonic and way better service.

>the flavor combination of french fries and chocolate milkshake

Griffs was good about half the time I went there, and awful the other half. Probably depends who was working the grill at the time. They all closed up in my area though. Damn I wish we had Whataburger here in Colorado

I'd get a triple patty fat ass burger for $6. But like you said, depends. One time I got an undercooked burger and buns that were drowned in grease

Try asking for a vanilla milkshake with honey butter mixed in. It tastes like cake.

Nigga, you ate the directions?

>eat

It has the same weird smell of vomit that McDonald's does. I don't know what it is that they're using that's causing it, I only know that smell is a HUGE fucking turnoff from wanting to eat there.

>Damn I wish we had Whataburger here in Colorado

Lol, Cuckorado has about as much chance of getting a whataburger as a chik-fil-a.

Breakfast - Two Spicy Strawberry Jam Chicken Sandwiches and a Sweet Tea
Lunch/Dinner - Green Chile Double Combo, Coke. Plenty of Spicy ketchup on the side to dip the fries in/put on the burger as I'm eating it. Occasionally I'll get the Patty Melt though.

I miss the A1 burger

Wtf
I love whataburger now

Do they still have the sauce?

chick-fil-a have been in Colorado for a while

Whataburger Jr onion rings with spicy ketchup and a chocolate milkshake.

The burgers suck. Flat skimpy beef patties
Stick to the honey BBQ chicken sandwich or the honey butter biscuit.

Chicken strip plate or a patty melt with drink upgraded to a milkshake.