Gamer fuel thread

Gamer fuel thread

Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AH7sft-uuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You may only reply to me if you're 25 or older.

Learn about this dish on some cook's youtube channel, can recommend.

Disgusting fat fuck

>cider

Literally faggot

>Having Jack for a father
>Eating uncooked slop on a daily basis
That poor, poor child

Aren't brussel's sprouts just tiny cabbage? Does no one like steamed cabbage?

Natural river water is bad for you, it's full of sugar and fluoride

ebin fugg

back to Veeky Forums faggots

I got the clue user, here is more.

Damn, I am hungry now.

Is it good? I don't know what half those ingredients were

what if they made a video game like this

youtube.com/watch?v=AH7sft-uuWc

>child
He looks at least 20. I'm sure he would have moved out by now if it was *that* bad

>No checkers around here for hours

I hate you for posting those ;_;

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

This is the only one of those "just mix a bunch of shit in" webms that looks at least half-way appetizing. More beef and less chips and I might feed it to the raccoons out back.

>chips
>salsa
>enchilada sauce
>ground beef and onions
>shredded cheese
>MORK
>shredded cheese
>sour cream
>olives

sounds edible for people who enjoy mexican cuisine, I suppose. I've never really eaten mexican except for chicken quesadillas from this one restaurant but eventually I got sick of those

user they are making fun of you

haha doesn't this faggot know natural water contains more chemicals than actual h20??

literally what happens when I try to eat carrots. I can't explain it but they make me sick

L-lol?

wrong
>american """cider"""

do you have autism user?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE

BEEEEEEES

americans don't like cabbage either, they're retarded
brussels sprouts are fucking godlike sautéed

Yeah okay.

But really, nothing goes down easier than fast food and I haven't had a burger in years, is there anything actually worth getting at a BK or Jack in the Box? Do they still have honey wing barbecue sauce?

How new are you?

>Cider
>Gluten free

do you have a feminine penis?

>giphy.gif
>reddit and morty
>being this new
this has to be bait

They're very pungent. They're probably the single worst thing you can present to someone who is addicted to cheese and potatoes while trying to fix their diet

I mean, there's distilled water but apparently that's bad for you to drink

This :DD

what's wrong with potatoes? long as you don't salt them to oblivion I thought they were generally healthy

Yes it's ethanol we did chemistry in high school as well ya know

>talking to pasta
The absolute state of ///v///

nothing wrong with them they are very nutritious

Las Palmas is fucking horrendous

Just post the fucking water and celery image already

It's the way she eats the potatoes that makes it bad
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

This is the most retarded, least self-aware, most center of the universe fuckwit post I have ever seen.

what a qt.

>fucking baited
>Rick & Morty
This pottery is so fine, it can't be real.

>You must drink this cider

>wow you have to know every single pasta here on Veeky Forums! even the shitty ones of unrelevant boards like Veeky Forums!!!!

>/v/ doesnt get it

Im sorry user

Real thick here

>not recognizing pasta on sight even if you've never read it before
wow

whatever newfag

sorry I have a life outside of Veeky Forums

Yes user, lurking fucking moar is preferred.

On reddit.
Fuck off back there

Save excuses for your imaginary friends, fatty.

The one and only

no :^)

I can fucking see the bees getting caught in the dough she's rolling.

I mean it's nice to have some extra proteins, until you get stung in the mouth and find out you're actually allergic against bee stings.

Same. I fucking love Checkers.

They do sell their fries in bags though at my local groccery store which are pretty good but not quite the same.

>drink tap water for years
Meh

>get a filter for the tap
Meh

>get a good filter for the tap
Holy shit, I didn't know water had taste!

enjoy your black HIV blood

At least she's wearing gloves, you got to respect good hygiene.

Jack admitted to choking his son because he smoked weed.

So I come over to /v/ maybe once a month right? You know, normally I'm over on /co/ or Veeky Forums, and I traditionally lurk. Like I've only posted a handful of times. But I like these gamer fuel threads, you know? It's fun, but most of the time the threads pan out the same. Some people say water, maybe some legitimate discussion, and that fucking pasta is always in the thread somewhere. And every time there's someone that takes the bait. And every fucking time there's someone that gets defensive when they end up being the butt of the joke. Hey, let's take the high road and you're just a good samaritan right? Let's say you didn't even reply to the pasta, you just got offended by people laughing at other people getting baited. You still throw a little tantrum, you call Veeky Forums "unrelevant" which is why I'm pretty sure you're fucking trolling, and then you throw out the "I have a life" as if you fucking do. You don't have to be an expert on fucking board culture, if you take the bait your only punishment is getting laughed at by your anonymous peers. At this point it's not even bait, it's just a part of the thread. It's in every god damned gamer fuel thread. Check the archive and lurk more.

I am and it's delicious

read like a fucking book

Jesus, that rack.
I'd happily suffocate in there.

they aren't even that big user

is anyone else mysteriously aroused by this?

It was probably a shit meme anyway

hello Veeky Forums greatings from /v/
a mod just moved us from there

Thanks mod, I spoooose

Hi hi~

And now I am gonna get banned here for Ja/ck/ posting, nice.

yeah, so is this gonna be a thing now? saw a thread that was thrown here from /a/ a while ago. If /pol/ makes a extremist eats thread is that shit gonna be moved here too?

I hope /co/ doesn't think we're purposely fucking around.

I don't know user
do you like video games?

Hi friends, do you like video games?

Not really, but I guess we are not on /v/ right now, so we can talk about video games a bit.

They picked a vegetable that's notorious for being disliked by many and then prepare it in the worst possible way by steaming instead of roasting. Kind of set the fattie up for that reaction.

lol source?

Where can I go for things like this?

Did you try grated carrots ?

ah yes, the old 'crisp apple' flavor, the only one for me

You deserve it, no one wants to see the same 10 webms over and over again

Yeah I'm playing divinity original sin 2 right now, it's pretty good

Haha, how did a conversation about goldhoarding rats ever evolve into one about Jews?
Crazy!

imagine sticking your dick in that hot fluffy beauty

I have no idea about cooking. What's this called? It looks like pound cake, but how is it so soft?