Potatoes

Are potatoes objectively the greatest food on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy your botulism OP
Potatoes are disgusting poison

Yes
Nu-male

No.

Potatoes are brotatoes, my dude.

They are great, here where I live we have a bunch of different types.

Combined with dairy you could live and thrive indefinitely. Just ask the irish ghosts who were victims of the english manufactured potato famine genocide.

What is the best way to have potatoes straight?

>potatoes straight
I guess just takin a big ol bite of potato. "Straight" doesn't give many other options.

Jacket potato I'd wager if by straight you mean just potato, if you're allowed to use oil/ butter I'd say roast potatoes or chips (fries).

LatAm spotted, is there a significant difference in the other coloured potatoes mate?

The taste, there's one that taste like asparagus with garlic, there's other that taste like a mix of an apple and berries. We also eat the potatoe's fruits they are like tomato cherries

Pro tip: cook them first. You should never eat potatoes raw.

Now you know.

I thought potato fruits were poisonous???

Of course senpai, especially with CHEEEESE!

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

Depend of the type of potato, the normal one that everyone eat it's poisonous

You really don't belong in this world...

I can't digest raw potato
Jacket/roast potato is too dry, chips is a good idea though.

Just bought 10 lbs of "roasters" for $4. What do?

I unironically love potato flowers

Brotatoes are the best carbs and they make your poo stick together properly too!

yes
i could eat potatoes all day every day, just microwave (shut up it's like three minutes), butter or sour cream, valentina hot sauce and you got yourself a meal baby

I like mine both neat and on the rocks.

im in the same boat. just bought 10 pounds because they were on sale for a dollar. i assume they are old and gonna rot/fungus up real soon. im planning on making half into a mash, half into homemade chips and fries

When I go camping I like to wrap some potatoes in heavy foil and bury them under some coals from the fire when I go to sleep.
Wa La, breakfast potatoes.

Also requires Vit. C. Hence the Irish dish of champ.

>botulism
>potatoes
fucking what

Stuff your girl full of mashed taters and eat her out
Straightest meal ever
ayyy