ONE TORTILLA

>ONE TORTILLA
>ONE SLICE OF HAM
>ONE SLICE OF ""CHEESE""
>$2.29

Who in fucking hell is buying this shit? Lets imagine an alternate universe where this would be remotely appetizing, i could make 12 of these for like $4.
I see this shit in the stores and it just pisses me off to no fucking end. are motherfuckers so fucking lazy now that they cant even slap meat and cheese on a fucking tortilla anymore?
was this ever a thing?? what the fuck happened to BREAD for a sandwich? these goddamn hipsters are ruining everything with their faggotassed food trends.
If you have ever bought one of these or something similar, fucking explain yourselves right fucking now.

>i could make 12 of these for like $4.
start a food truck.

fantastic idea fám.

Tortillas are easier to eat in one hand.
Its the ultimate in lazy food snacks and the people buying them know this.
Also it's clearly marked up by the store so you join there club.
>Caring how anybody spends there money.
Fucking g libtards

i bought a few when the supermarket had them on sale for 40 cents each, they were worse than you would expect

These stupid hormel wraps aren't remotely hipster.
OP is probably a dumbass Trumper like you getting mad over nothing.

My mom was at the store and saw some woman buying like 10 of these for her kids for lunch. Ridiculous. like 20 tortillas are like 1.50 to 2 dollars, and cheap meat and cheese is like 4 dollars. 6 bucs to make like 20

It's garbage food lazy parents buy for their children, just like Lunchables

>easier to eat in one hand.
what are most sandwiches?
even if youre a fucking half retard who has to eat one handed there's no reason for ever purchasing these, period.
>making rants about mean on a tortilla political
please knife yourself
cant imagine...theres not even a fucking sauce on them, its like eating a giant potluck appetizer.

you sound like a massive douchebag but you're not really wrong. you could just buy a bag of tortillas and a package of sliced turkey meat and a package of sliced swiss or something, and make a dozen wraps for six-seven bucks.

>star market sushi
Hello fellow massfag

People buy them for the same reason people buy fast food... convenience. I bought these during a move. I didn't want to buy an entire pkg of tortillas and ham, cheese, ziplocks to keep it in, etc. They kept well in a cooler. However, they arent very good, they are ok. Nothing special. Definitely overpriced and not economical by any means but they sure came in handy when I was moving.

dude they are the very definition of hipster. "yo bernie bro, all the cishets and nazis are eating sandwiches with WHITE BREAD the symbol of their oppression!!! Let's eat OUR SAMMICHES with traditional ethnic non-leaven grain-foods like na'an and tortillas!!""
>pic related
>massive douchebag
this made my day, thank you.

Hipsters eat organic wraps from mom and pop coffee shops. These wraps are sold in gas stations to lazy flyovers.

but a hipster would choose this if other wraps were unavailable.

Those things are fucking hilariously sad. I worked at a grocery store and this girl bought one for lunch. When she opened it she immediately said that she felt like the biggest dumbass in the world.

Also

>not shoving a few of these in your pocket.

how exactly are hipsters ruining prepared food for you if you are too proud to eat it?

Is that prosciutto wrapped around a mozzarella stick?

This is just one of many of retarded overpriced products people buy. I used to work at a store and we used to make fun of all the dumbass products we stocked.
For example, Hormel also makes something called Rev Bites which is a pack of 2 little bread nuggets with a little bit of meat and cheese in each. They cost like $3 a pack and actually sold very poorly thankfully.
Then there's some shit brand that makes what they market as "adult lunchables". Just imagine a lunchable except with meme shit like 12 grain crackers and shitty cheese that they pretend isn't shitty. They were like $3.20 each and actually had less food in them than the $1 lunchables that were right next to them, and people bought fucking truckloads of them. I died a little inside whenever some hipster fuck would grab like 5 off the shelf then comment to me about how "they're so healthy" and "lunchables but for adults".

>he can't read a label

I used to get those from sheetz, The salami and mozzarella one are pretty dope.

They taste better but you feel more sophisticated buying the prosciuto one.

Upper class white Americans buy it who want to bring little Jimmy a snack for his baseball game along with his Cool Blue Gatorade.

I worked in an expensive neighborhood's convenience store and never saw a single person buy one of the Rev things and this was a few years back.

I'd imagine the markup is so high that if they sell one out of 25 of them before they go bad they make more than enough to keep them on the shelves.

so you can confirm that its fucking hipsters buying this bullshit and it is infuriating. like nigga eat a granola bar or something how dumb is you

>not sneaking bites while shopping

I bought a few that were on sale for .50

They were ok.

That actually looks good, would definitely buy

Convenience pricing.
Want some food but don't want fast food or greasy gas station shit? Get a wrap!

>/pol/tards once again autistically screeching about liberals out of nowhere

If my choice is between a tortilla and packaged chemical and preservative saturated 'murrican plastic wrapped "flour" paste, I'll take a tortilla any day. At least it has texture and flavor.

They've become extremely insecure because they finally realize how badly they're getting fucked by their cheetoh in chief. If you've noticed, they've been doing a lot more silly LARPing lately as well.

sup

You didn't even read my post, did you? Hipsters buy dumb shit like $3 """fancy""" lunchables because it has buzzwords like "12 grain" and "aged cheddar" on it.

The Rev Wraps are bought exclusively by soccer moms who are too dumb to do basic math and figure out that anything more than 50 cents for a tortilla with a slice of ham and cheese is a ripoff.

These save millennials tons of cash on emergency room visits

Shit nigga is that jewels?

But user I'm just trolling for (you) s

i think they were like 1.50 each or 2/2.50

but realistically you're not going to get something similar for a quick bite anyways. It's overpriced as fuck but bretty good.

If anything it made me question why I don't always have meat and cheese on me.

jewel has weird ass pricing now it's all 99 cents (if you buy 8 of them)

>hurr hipsters and niggers running society
Relax. You're blaming ill defined bogeymen for the existence of snack foods. I think you should examine yourself a little more closely.

Who's Christine kizik? Why does she have a Facebook?

>all natural
that's the fucking least natural avocado i've ever seen

>dat CO2 footprint
Earth is surely fucked...

These are for white people afraid to buy a whole bag of tortillas.

Bought a 25lb bag of jasmine rice at the Asian grocery today. Thai origin. Was that average price?

would buy

This is Safeway bullshit for you. Worked in the deli there, mostly doing the sandwich bar.

I got a "promotion" (minus the extra pay) to make pre-made sandwiches for our cold case near the entrance- Grab-and-Go they called it. They were just our regular sandwiches, same as the ones from the sandwich bar, just with less customization, and often a day or two old. Same price too. I fucking hated making those sandwiches. But, people bought them, and thus both my manager and the store wanna-be manager were breathing down my neck about it.

I haven't been in one in a few weeks but it was weird then.
Stuff was like 1.50 for 1 but they advertised shit like 2 for 3 but you didn't have to get both. I'm surprised they are still around given how dominicks went under. But their prices weren't as shit from what I remember

>a couple of chunks of cubed lunchmeat and cheddar and some peanuts.
>$4-5
Who is so stupid and/or independently wealthy enough to think buying these is okay?

what price user?
what the fuck is this shit.

What kind of shithole do you live in where these are $4-$5? They're like $2 here, which is still overpriced but still.

They are good. Just make sure you that they don't skimp on the prosciutto.

>12 slices from deli=$4.87 minimum
>mission tortillas=$2.50
>deli slices of cheese=$2.73 minimum

also, theyve been available for like 2-4 years you flyover fag.

rekt
>It's almost as if businesses charge a fee for convenience, Fascinating revelation.

even at grocery outlet they're like $1/$1.50 which is still way to much

I must be thinking of the 3 pack. Still, a couple of peanuts and a handful of cubed ham and cheese, hardly worth the $2ish

Yeah, I'm and this is another product that I THOUGHT wouldn't sell for shit because it's such a ripoff. I was wrong, and they were really popular somehow.
If you're going to buy these often, you're much better off just buying a bag of peanuts, a block of kraft cheddar, etc and just making a big batch of it.
I did buy them when they were on sale once though, it was like $1 each.

Who typically buys these? I'm imagining some shit-for-brains yoga mom is the typical consumer of this overpriced nonsense.

I used to get a pepperoni one from a kid during daycare, tasted like shit but I still ate it.

Same consumer base for the wraps. 30-40something soccer moms and financially retarded people in general.

nigga their 50 cents almost anywhere else (usually grocery outlet) the problem is you shop at high price stores like safeway/vons

At my store we call those cross fit lunchables. since that seems to be the only cunts that buy them.

You'll continue to be surprised by how much people pay for convenience.

Oh oops, it was 17$ usd. One was 22$ with an elephant on it, so I figured it was a "premium" company