Who's the best chef alive?

Magnus Nilsson

Morimoto

>Good buy
Shit I didn't know Gordon was retarded.

Marco did.

Fergus Henderson

Kindergarten tier writing

The girl who makes my breakfast chicken burrito at chic fila. Its the best.

Jiro

Probably Ferran Adria

you dont get to bring sauces

Marco Pierre White is a delusional, washed up old hack who was carried by his amazing team while he floated about trying to come up with stories for the press, he is riding some stupid wave from the 90s or whatever, he gave his fucking stars back because he couldnt deal with losing them. He looks like an alcoholic and his son is a fucking idiot.

My wife. Holy shit, she can cook and bake everything. She's not a "trained" chef but she's got the gift for sure.

fuck off Gordon

Me

this

#SaltBae

a bit one dimensional.. no?

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Dr. Pavel I'm CIA

She would melt into tears in a professional kitchen. Being an excellent home cook vs. an actual chef who runs a critically acclaimed restaurant is like that one guy you know who can play every Metallica solo vs. Eddie van Halen. Not even really worth comparing.

I thought it was sweet of him to say. If Ina Garten and Jamie Oliver could do it and make a successful career out of cooking she probably could too. I highly doubt she would be reduced to tears. Not all women are pussies and unable to manage stress. The problems usually come about when women are the boss of men. The men can't take it and feel emasculated and start to stir shit up.

shut up Jamie

he's a genius. he found a way to use stock pot when cooking pasta