Tell me about oil-less fryers Veeky Forums

Tell me about oil-less fryers Veeky Forums

Are they a meme or do they really cook food that is traditionally deep fried well?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesweethome.com/reviews/best-air-fryer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a meme.

What do you mean when you say meme?

Top left and top right

Not worth it. Get a real deepfryer and just dont use it that often.

They will never be able to mimic the taste of deep fried food without the oil

You can get a single basket deep fryer for like 30-40 bucks so I agree. The monstrosity in the OP is garbage.

isn't it just a convection oven

broasted shit is pretty good. this is one of those fancy shots but this place near me does a garlic-oregano broasted chicken that is the shit.

Fancy my ass. That doesn't even look like good knife work. You can't just twist a lemon wedge on top of something and call it "fancy".

Get some standards.

i meant it was one of those stupid shots that restaurants upload.

thesweethome.com/reviews/best-air-fryer/

Apparently they suck and do not make food any better than a much cheaper machine.

>parents get an airfryer
>sister does something related to the company making them, she's a huge fan of them
>eat there, they make fries in the airfryer
>everybody is constantly talking about how good it tastes and how nice and crispy they are
>they're way too crispy just making them hard and they don't taste good

Fries is about the only thing that works better in them than in an oven. But only because they are usually pre fried and got a lot of fat already.

I love mine because it's easy as fuck to clean up, and cooks food nearly as well as a deep fryer. They are also pretty good for people on diets as it uses only the fat in the food. Maybe that's just because I got mine for free though.

i have something similar to this. pretty decent actually, even though i would never cook a whole fucking chicken in there. pretty boss for crisping up meats or pizza.

Someone post the video of that hot hungover British chick shilling the air fryer.

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

autism

I have an older version but the same basic idea. Works great for fries, nuggets, strips.
Not as good as a deep fryer but less mess, and it doesn't use any oil if you don't want. I generally skip the oil and find my fries are just fine.

theyre ok for cooking frozen stuff, most prepackaged things turn out better than the oven and sometimes better than the fryer bc the frozen shit kind of soaks up oil but thats all they're really good for.
i also use it to heat up leftovers at the same time i use the microwave.

This image makes me imagine living in a nice suburban home, sitting in a sunny backyard munching on pizza while my golden retriever runs up for a pat.

I thought about getting one, but then I saw them be promoted including a few free boxes of "oven snacks" to use with it.

If it means you can't fry ordinary deep fry snacks in them, but have to use the ones specifically made for the oven, then I can just as well keep using my oven.