What is your favorite Brazilian delicacy, Veeky Forums?

What is your favorite Brazilian delicacy, Veeky Forums?

Nigger toes

virado à paulista
Shit's delicious.

anyone tried farofa? I am grilling picanha and might try to make some

I've wanted to but I never managed to do it.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH UEHU EHUHE UE SOPA DE MACACO XDDD SOPA DE M A C A C O UMA DELICIA XED :AD S A PO DE MA C A C O MONEKY SOUP MY BROTHER IM CANNABLE :D ! XD I SHOALL RSHOW YOU THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE {UMA DELICIA} OOH OHH AAAH AAAAAAH XDD

Brigadeiros

>this is your average Brazilian poster

guarana antarctica, had them as a kid on trips to brazil

picanha with feijoada being a close second

dipping meat in farofa is excellent but there is a threshold so keep em seperate

Sopa de macaco

P-please come to Brazil.

EZ peeZ: Pastel, preferably mince meat but cheese is also good. With plenty of Tabasco sauce!

Besides that, I enjoy a little bit of Brigadeiro, it's not that great though. Coxinha is delicious as long as it's the small ones. Pão de queijo is always good. Guarana is 2nd best soft drink, 1st was the discontinued Soda Antarctica.

>Soda Antarctica discontinued
Wait, wtf is this one tho?

U

Moqueca, for sure. That shit is fucking awesome.

all the pastries.

I wonder if the uma delicia guy knows that he's a meme now

Since you want it to eat with meat, here's a recipe I use:

>ingredients
300g (a bit more than half pound) of cassava meal. Do NOT use that thin cassava starch, it won't work - use something like pic related.
150g of bacon, pepperoni sausages or a mix of both.
A half onion diced into really small pieces.
Some vegetable oil.
Salt to taste.

>how to
Grab a pan, put the oil. On low heat, toast the bacon and/or pepperoni halfway; don't overdo it. Then add the onion, let it fry until transparent. Then add the cassava meal and salt, mixing constantly.

LOW HEAT. I can't stress this enough. And when you turn off the fire, keep mixing it a bit until the pan cools down.

Oh? It's still around? Different can tho

Jiu-jitsu

Sopa de macaco, uma delicia