Is there a more based food ?

Is there a more based food ?

The eternal question: with or without cut off hotdogs?

kraft is 2 dollars a box, this is 33 cents a box. the winner is obvious

>kraft is 2 dollars a box,
In what fucking universe ? On sale the stuff is less than a dollar a box
Both are fine. Question is, to add ketchup or not

its 1.79-1.99 in my store and only goes to 1 dollar when its on sale

>Not Annies Homegrown with the cute little rabbit

Get out.

Dude, that ain't cheese mac. It's cheese conchiglie. Not the same. Deserves to be poorfag like u

I'm partial to velveeta shells and cheese

they make normal mac too

snot balls

They changed the Kraft recipe, it's extremely bland now.

Ketchup is only acceptable when it has been sitting for awhile and gotten sort of dry.

Also, is there a worse feeling than when you make your Kraft Dinner and overmilk it?

Literally the only think I like ketchup on is kraft dinner

> when you make your Kraft Dinner and overmilk it?
I literally did this today and was pissed at myself

It's regularly $2.19 a box here at Freshco (discount grocer) in Ontario, Canada. I've seen it for even more at Zehrs.

That's insane. I'm also Ontario and never pay more than 75cents a box, always get that shit on sale.

I see the 12 packs on sale sometimes and that works out well. Just the actual Kraft brand shit is expensive, I don't know why. The store brand is right beside it for less than $1 a box, but some of that stuff is hit and miss.

Agree. I find store brand is usually the way to do anyway. I got a 12 pack of President's Choice mac & cheese the other day on sale for 3 dollars. President's Choice is such good stuff.

Yeah, that store brand is almost always good. I didn't care for that white cheddar mac & cheese kind myself though, but still is edible just need to add stuff to it.

>I didn't care for that white cheddar mac & cheese
Oh yeah? I tried it for the first time this week and was pleasantly surprised. What did you add to it ?

Just some black pepper and some garlic I think. I think it was "wrong" because I was expecting Kraft Dinner flavor and it is different. I haven't bought it in awhile, I've been buying Sidekicks instead of Mac & Cheese for the past while.

Yeah I always pepper mac & cheese, it's a perfect match. Sidekicks are pretty based though. Fettuccine alfredo is probably my favorite of theirs. Great rice dishes too

When I go hiking for days I eat nothing but sidekicks and rice. They’re all delicious, cheap and light.

bump

1.67 a box in canada

they discontinued those

>he thinks Kraft Dinner exists outside of Canada