Work at Little Caesar's

>work at Little Caesar's
>horridly obese customer comes in
>they're clearly having an issue breathing and they waddle when they walk
>they order 3 pizzas

It should be illegal to sell to these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjSe8T0kC34
youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Atid8D8AZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=dtYr7K2_kwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude everybody who works at my little caesers is easily 400lb, the place exclusively caters to horrifyingly fat people and white trash

Nah it appeals to me too, a skinnyfat poorfag

Eurkea pizza > lil ceaser

>It should be illegal to sell to these people.

Das Waicis!

He said white trash didn't she?

it's illegal to sell more alcohol to someone who is visibly intoxicated.

>they'll die faster
Oh no.

>visibly intoxicated

Good luck legally defining that unless they're staggering, falling down, shitting and pissing their pants or vomiting.

Wait are they gender fluid?

Id be fucking ecstatic to feed fat fucks awful food. I'd cram so much bad stuff into . If they were a regular I'd throw in a small order of the unhealthiest thing on my menu too.

I can't stand fatties and I hate the lot of them, but you can't save them, so the best thing is to help them into their grave quicker. I wish I could be there to see them take a bite and have a heart attack.

Yes, I'm a psycho but it's the future they want.

You're an idiot, the store I worked at denied alcohol to drunkies all the time.
Even saw it happen once as I was leaving for the day, dude was slurring his words horribly and denying he was drunk even though you could smell it on him from like 5 feet away. After he left he got in his truck, reved the engine a bunch then sped out of the parking lot at like 60 mph, basically throwing a tantrum over it.

It should but it isn't for a good reason my friend.
Social darwinism, if these people know that abuseming sustances can kill them, and they choose to keep doing it, then it is entirely their choice and responsability.

Plus you get money from helping this people to die, aren't you happy to help them?

>Social darwinism

Wrong. It will not kill them before they have time to shit out 8-10 little fatfucks just like them. And don't think for a moment there aren't thin women attracted to fat guys, vice versa and the always common, two hamplanets hooking up. They'll survive long enough to spawn.

>I'd be fucking ecstatic to feed fat fucks awful food. I'd cram so much bad stuff into . If they were a regular I'd throw in a small order of the unhealthiest thing on my menu too.

Good news! There is a restaurant in the US that does exactly that. The owner is living the dream by seeing a lot of heart attack and death happening in his restaurant. Fat fucks over 300 can eat for free, and for as much as they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjSe8T0kC34
youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Atid8D8AZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=dtYr7K2_kwU

Thista guy died and his ashes were used by the owner of the heart attack grill as an attraction on the resturant

No it should be illegal to be fat. That gets right to the core of the issue.

Obese should be sent to labor camp until they are in the healthy range again, and they will be forced to eat healthy food.

absolutely based

Everything is explained, and you can see the remains in youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc

The absolute madman even explains how it's great for the restaurant because what's he's selling, it's not just food. It's to make people realize they're fat as fuck, and their health is going to shit eating that crap. A heart attack is usually when people finally realize they're fucking their life up so why not indulge them until that happens?

It's reverse psychology, a good way to make people think. Even if it takes a while they'll eventually realize they need to change their life around at some point unless they're in the deep end of the barrel, or doesn't give a shit

Damn man, this is prettt morbid.

I just don't see how people even get that fat, man. It'd be impressive if it wasn't so fucking nasty.

You'd think the self-hate of their flabby, waste of space body would be enough...

Fuck off libtard.

>Yes, I'm violent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

You should play "born in the USA" by Bruce Springsteen as they exit the shop.

>those stretched out shoes

I've often wondered what bar owners typically do when they see a patron who is clearly shitfaced attempt to leave their establishment/parking lot in their vehicle. Citizen's arrest? Try to stall them for the actual cops arrive?

Nope, just let 'em go. Not your responsibility to ensure dumbasses don't kill themselves.

>cares enough about their appearance to wear makeup and wear decent clothes
>still a disgusting obese blob
why?

You work at fucking Little Caesars. Who the fuck are you to refuse service to anyone? After work you'll probably just shoot up anyway. Please hurry and OD.

I had to do a 2 day course so i was legally allowed to serve alcohol and im not allowed to serve people who are clearly drunk.

It should be the same with fast food.

Wrong. You can get your LL revoked for that shit.

do you use a dialing wand to type?

And yet, refusing them service would actually put you in line for a lawsuit. Fun fact: a bartender cannot refuse a pregnant woman drinks.

Actually, it is. What you're supposed to do is call the cops. Otherwise, Billy Ray jumps in his ford and slams into a minivan killing 2 WASP toddlers. Guess whose liable? Spoilers: it's you!

It's depressing being able to remember a time when Little Caesar's was cheap and decent and Pizza Hut was a comfy restaurant.

Why did the toddlers have to be WASP? The W in WASP is totally redundant anyway, if you're anglo-saxon you're white by definition, has there ever been a black anglo-saxon?

what the fuck

Honestly, you just get used to it. When I started to eat less I lost a lot of weight and then I stalled. I thought I was eating around 2000 calories a day but it was more like 3500. I remember the first time I eat a normal sized dinner around 1000 calories and it felt so good. It's all those bags of food they sell, one bag of chips is like 1200 calories alone. It's so easy to overeat because it's so easy to buy all that stuff.

>youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc
Holy fuck, this is the most kino thing I've ever seen on Television. Thank you for this Jon, I wish I could kill fat fucks with you.
[spoiler] Fuck that faggot reporter [/spoiler]

>go into pizza czar for a pep hot n ready and some crazy bread
>the cashier is some fat white kid with a guy fawkes mask tattooed on his neck
Just why.

>go back again weeks later
>the AC is broken and it's 105 degrees outside, probably 125 inside the store and it's totally packed with people
>everybody is sweating
>employees dripping sweat on the pizza
>eat it ananyways and hours later I'm on the toilet vomiting out my asshole

Pizza czar can be good but they have consistency issues, sometimes the pizzas are undercooked, sometimes overlooked, sometimes fresh sometimes old, sometimes it's an ocean of sauce under the cheese, sometimes there's none.
sometimes the crazy bread is just oily bread with no cheese sprinkle on it and sometimes it's so overloaded with oil and cheese I can't even eat it.

It's really a gamble every time you go there.

What the whiteys don't tell you is that the original anglo-saxons were black.......
Also aspies already exist, they're called "G*rmans"

Bootlicking FAGGOT kill yourself

>order at Little Caesars
>have to wait but that's expected
>ornery fat chick and her friend have 2 separate orders
>first chick gets her order
>second chick still waiting
>first chick throws a bitch after 10 minutes because her pizza is cold
>manager gives her another pizza
>they leave
>walk up to counter for my pizza and talk shit about them with the cashier
Cool guy. I wouldn't have been able to put up with it.

I've never been cut off by a bartender. It's always the people I'm with who tell me to stop. Bartenders do not give a fuck or simply cannot tell, even after I spilled a drink and started arguing with redneck posers and calling everyone in the bar faggots.

maybe your location has shitty employees

I've been gong to this one location for a while and the only time the 'za was shitty is when I had one of those 5 hot 'n ready off peak hours

just call ahead and tell them you want a fresh one put in the oven if you're worried

Is you sayin' we wuz lancelots n sheeit?

I've been to 3 different ones that are all near me and they all have the same issues.

you have to go back

libertardian cuck

anything has only ever been accomplished with authority, i'd rather wear the boots desu

>Calls me a cuck
>Wants a group of people telling him how he needs to live under any circumstances
Yeah "wearing the boots" so you'd be a cop eh? Big bad officer telling people they cant eat too much or I'll arrest you huh? Why would anyone want some faggot in a blue shirt and 20kg vest telling them what they can and cannot do? I don't understand why anyone would want that.

You can't ban selling pizza to Americans ya jerk

>what are dram laws

Ayo u mean the Kang and Sheid peoples of Germania?

No man, fuck democracy, fuck the police. If you ask me, throw all that fucking stupid shit out and replace it with a military dictatorship.

I'll be the guy who blows people's brains out for being communist faggots.

Let's be honest here man, the common person is way to fucking stupid to know what is good for him. It's better for society to be built in a way where people who actually know what to do have the authority to do it.

That thinking has gotten millions of people killed. There is no perfect human system of government, people are too selfish for communism mass scale. You're just pissed off at the world, believe me it's easy to be. Markets enable the most intelligent to survive and they produce goods that allow poorer people to survive.

Lad the odds of you not being considered a dissident in ANY totalitarian situation is very low. Nazis don't realize a new reich would be their doom, communists don't realize a "stateless" society would be their funeral. Radical ideologies don't like you faggots. Military dictatorship would just be private user gets court martialed because captain faggot didn't like the way you looked.
You're all the same. Wishing to be king and you end up a fucking serf.

That's 100% bullshit, the amount of dissidents is relatively low and typically aimed at groups that actually create disruption to the rest of society. You're talking about communists, feminists, etc. A dictatorship doesn't target it's loyalists for random fun for the sake of evil. They need bureaucrats, police, soldiers, guards, officers and etc to actually run the state. You have no idea how dictatorships actually work if that's how you think it is.

Me? I have no moral standards. I wouldn't give a shit about blowing away some pregnant lady or boot fucking her 3 year old daughter. They'd love me because I'd follow any order they would give me.

>getting diahrrea because of sweat

doesn't add up faggot

I never said I got it from the sweat, only that I got it after eating the pizza.
It would be impossible to determine the true cause of it.

Filtered.

Christ, what made you this way? How can you look at yourself in the mirror?

>I joined the army to torture and kill people but the wimp ass faggots kicked me out because they said I had a mental illness. Don't worry, I'll show them.

we're all going to die anyway, at least it's better to be the one doing the killing than the dying

idk im probably a sociopath

if i ever join the army i'm more than smart enough to avoid getting psych'd out, don't worry about that bro

>LARPing edgelords on Veeky Forums of all places
Fuck off will ya?

>being an autistic moron

I responded to someone else, nothing in my post was larping you retard

>fuck da police
>we need the military to police us

Stop replying to this faggot

Yes, you'll kill many people. And one day, they'll hire a guy just like you and his first order of business will be to replace you.

"But I'm an essential worker!"

So they're going to get rid of some experienced loyal guy for no reason?

No it doesn't work like that, eventually I'd just be promoted and I'd be the guy that hires the guy who kills people or i'd ride a desk doing paperwork or something.

>Police
>high school graduates who do 6 month courses where people who are too intelligent are filtered out

>military
>people who are trained for years, where intelligence/merit is rewarded and you actually have the authority to deal with degenerates

idk man it's up to you

Your balls will break under the boots of soldiers. You're mentally weak and outright say you're willing to act like a mad dog. My first act as dictator would be to take you out back and put you down. I don't need an arrogant weakling in my midst. I don't need revolutionaries. I definitely do not need overly emotional attention starved sadists.
When they say "you'll be the first to go" they're right. Tell me, user, are pregnant ladies a threat to my state? Are four year olds dangerous degenerates who need to be kicked?
I'd have you lashed to a cross for such a pathetic notion.

This seems distopian as fuck but it needs to be done

>Military is mostly made up of intelligent people
lol, our volunteer force is 99% poor dumb people looking for free college. Pretty much anyone you'll meet that hasn't been in an actual war zone is a massive fuck up that is actively embarrassing our country in whatever place they're serving in. They're not even allowed to drink alcohol in Japan because they kept getting drunk and raping Japanese girls

The owner of that restaurant is the worst kind of villain. One that's absolutely correct.

The IQ requirement is 85, IIRC, for the US military.

I think they try to talk them out of driving, and if that doesn't work, getting the bouncer to stop them.

>she
INTO THE TRASH SHE GOES BOYO.
Women who post on Veeky Forums are either traps or deluded gays.
Prove me wrong.
>not homebrewing gallons of mead and gallons more of wine.
Get out.

>Yes, I'm a psycho but it's the future they want.
God work user doing gods work.
Coolest dude award goes to drunk truck faggot.

BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA I WAS BORN IN THE USA.

>>order at Little Caesars
>>have to wait but that's expected
What the fuck? Who goes to Little Casears and doesn't get a hot-n-ready?

>being communist faggots.
Thats fucking funny given that commies do that very same thing.

Seems like you live in a rather terrible location. Where I live all the workers in restaurants and fast food places are fit teens jacked up on caffeine.

>not homebrewing gallons of mead and gallons more of wine.

This. I mean damn, I can't imagine store shit. Hell, I can't imagine eating out anymore either.

they raised the free meal to 350 pounds because it was too easy

>work at a coffee place
>someone asks for a caramel macchiato but with half and half instead of milk
>look at the nutrition facts while I'm waiting for the espresso
>40 calories per serving
>huh that's not ba-
>one serving is two tablespoons
>an 800 calorie fucking drink of sugar and fat
>people ask for this all the time