How do you stop being a fat fuck who only eats junk food?

I need to stop

cocaine

Did you try not eating junk food?

Replace one of your meals with a salad or steamed vegetables

Snack on celery instead of whatever you eat right now

start small. clean your kitchen.

>keep your kitchen stocked with fresh veges, fruit and meat
>drink water with lemon & cayenne pepper

>have money
Guess I'll be a fat fuck forever

accountability

Look up eat stop eat and stop doing what you're doing

Eat vegetables and pretend that they are junk food.

Gym and eating some more protein.
That's literally all you need. If you can't to it just do other shit that except sitting on your fat arse all day.

also

>tfw I only know how to make junk food but have no idea how to cook healthy food like vegetables.

discover veggie bean chili
best food on earth.

Just don't buy it. Can't eat food that you don't buy or no one gives you.
For funsies you can do what alcoholics and smokers do and calculate how much you spend on junk food a month and look at how much you save.

You find your TDEE online and start counting calories.

If you see something sweet and tasty looking, don’t eat it. Have self control it’s in you if you dig deep enough

Just buy frozen vegetables, they're a $1.25 per bag at most.

I just started buying party platters of vegetables and eating all day

quit eating food and drink a 24 pack of beer a day, you won't want sweets because you are getting sugar through the alcohol and you will want salty, spicy, greasy foods.

whoa that pun it took me a minute

>fresh food is expensive meme

2-3 hours of kardio each day. Intense training will change your metabolism and make it easier to diet.
Otherwise the hunger will probably win. It only needs to win for a few minutes here and there in order to win over all.

>being a retard
just kill yourself now to save the effort
otherwise go here

Dude, if Jonah Hill can do it. So can you. Just cut calories and exercise a little bit. He said Japanese food and giving up beer was most helpful to his weight loss. I don't know about Japanese food but absolutely if you cut/limit alcoholic beverages, soda, sugar, and empty carbs You will see a difference.

Sorry forgot pic

realize that sugar is brain poison

>if a multi-millionaire with no real obligations can do something, you can do it, too!

I'm not saying fat people can't lose weight, but when you have millions of dollars and you're not a 9-5 wage slave, it makes things a lot fuckin' easier

That's a cop out. How so? Counting calories or reducing your overall consumption of food doesnt cost anything. Exercise is free.

stress is real

Sure, stress is real but Stress is a choice. If a person wants something bad enough they don't let anything get in the way.

>Stress is a choice

Assuming for sake of argument that feeling stress/anxiety is a choice and not an involuntary part of being human, you then have to ask how many stressors you're exposed to as either John Q. Public or Jonah Hill the multimillionaire.

>better be off to work to make it in at 9:00 or earlier--Mr. Goldberg could dock my pay any moment!
>better take 29 minutes for lunch since 31 got me written up
>good thing I get off at 6:00 so I can hit the store, have dinner, and get to bed by 10:00 for another early day

vs.

>wake up whenever, go downstairs to my palatial kitchen where my private chef, Hans, and my nutritionist/trainer, Dominic, are waiting with my custom calorie $45/glass kale breakfast shake
>next off to my home gym with Dom for a workout in a state-of-the-art setup at an even pace--I'm not filming for the next three months
>time to take a 9 mile hike because I can
>oh good, Hans and Dom have cooked my lunch of artisan waterfowl and another shake, optimized to my caloric resting rate + today's expenditure so far
>wow it's only 1PM

Not saying I care for wallowing fat fucks but come now, really, it's a bit much to just glibly say you can have anything you want just because you want it badly enough and choose not to feel stressed--an easy "choice" to make when your biggest dilemma is whether to attend the Comedy Store set tonight or to hop on a jet for a private tour of the Louvre.

Of course on Veeky Forums there has to be some faggot that wants to be arbitrary about everything, no matter how wrong they are. I don't know why I'm even bothering with this but:

>access to expensive gyms
>access to nutritionists
>access to personal trainers
>access to any high end diet
>access to medical procedures

All of this stuff makes it easier to lose weight, and it's not really open to debate, buddy.

>stress is real but Stress is a choice

you just won the "dumbest thing I've heard all day" award. congratulations.

You assume to much about people you don't know. Grass is always greener victim mentality. I don't care about Jonah Hill or millionaires. I used him as a fat to fit example and you go off into this autistic comparison of movie star/millionaire vs reg joe weight loss. So my bad for using him as an example. I'm sorry.

I'm saying if someone wants to lose weight bad enough and get into shape they can... and it can be done cheaply. All it requires is mental discipline and some physical effort. Jonah Hill had that. His $$$ or work schedule has no bearing on the conversation.

If I gain weight and get fat and hate myself for it then it's my fault because of my choices. If I'm a stress eater then it's still my fault for not knowing how to properly deal with my emotions. No one is to blame but me.

Stress IS a choice. I don't worry about things I can't control. It doesn't do anything for me but bring me down. Been there done that. I don't want that in my life. I made that choice for myself and I'm a better person because of it.

Do what works for you. We are all different. Removing excess calories, drama and stress from my life coupled with 30 min exercise 4 x week worked for me and didn't cost me anything. I wanted it... set my mind to it.... So I did it and achieved my goal. Unless your an overweight young child, no one is to blame but yourself.

Easiest way is to stop buying it in the first place.

Buy a pressure cooker and put frozen veggies and whatever cheap meat is on sale

Get a rice cooker and make some brown rice

you dont need expensive nutritionists to tell you to count calories and quit stuffing your pie hole 24/7

>all a nutritionist does is tell you to count calories

You're an idiot.

>ITT: fat people ask for advice and call everyone that replies idiots.

This.

Don't buy any junk food, premade food, or boxed meals. Only keep ingredients around so that you have to actually cook if you want to eat. Makes it way harder to passively snack, plus the food you make will tend to have fewer calories and be more nutritious.

I lost ~40 lbs by making that change alone.

that was my point a nutritionist could help you get all autismo and Veeky Forums about your macros n shit but for 90% of fatties losing weight is just eating less in general

I'm not arguing about how to lose weight (eating less calories) or whether it's possible for someone who is poor to lose weight (it is possible). All I said is that being incredibly wealthy makes it easier to lose weight (it does).

My diet consists of:
Salmon, tilapia, swai, white chicken, eggs, all veggies, most fruits, various nuts, tuna, and chicken broth for soups. Only water. Intermittent fasting 18 hours no food - all calories inside a 6 hour window.

Also cardio. 3 miles daily. Went for Mr ham at 220 to 169 and going for that 6 pack again. Eating healthy is cheap - you just need motivation to stick with it. If you really want to lose weight, then stop being a lazy POS.

He's not wrong you know

Gafbage opinion. Don't listen to him. Eat veggies, do cardio (just walk if youre too fat or else your knees will suffer for it) 3 times a week and lots of veggies an some meat but the most important part is to simply to drink lots of water and to eat less. If you cant overcome the hunger you will never win in the long run. It's a physical AND mental change.

get adderall

keep popping that every single day, multiple times a day

be careful what you wish for

Eat prunes

He's still a gross jew pig fucker.

he looked happier fat. Now he looks like he regrets becoming another poster boy, forever placed next to his fat former self

I think you're reading a bit much into two isolated photographs. Dude's kind of got a lot going on in his life, doubt you can extract how he feels about his life decisions specifically regarding food consumption from a pair of pictures.

>jealous

well I can tell he looks miserable in that second pic. Don't need to read much into it to see that

Maybe he's miserable because he can't drink a smoothie without someone pointing a camera in his face and taking his fucking picture every time he tries to live. Y'all fat fuckers leave Jonahman alone. He's a good guy.

>Maybe he's miserable because he can't drink a smoothie without someone pointing a camera in his face and taking his fucking picture every time he tries to live.

Seems unlikely considering that's how he made his money in the first place

In Australia, a large big Mac meal costs$11 or$12 or so. Cheaper to buy a steak and a bag of frozen veggies from Coles.

Give up meat

I chuckled audibly
Step by step, eliminate stuff from your life. Ie.: from now on I wont drink soda. And if that worked for two weeks, make another rule: from now on I wont eat crisps. And so on. Also, get a daily routine. I'm still not slim but I'm far better of rn than I was like a year ago. Also, you might want to get help from a shrink, these techniques were taught to me by my shrink and I'm forever thankful to her for that.

Jonah made 60k for wolf of Wall Street. All you faggots talking about his supposed money and riches and how he made his money in the beginning are idiots. He was fat. He lost weight. He got fat again he lost weight again. If anything that's something a lot of people that struggle with weight can relate to. Stop being so jealous of another persons success losers.

t. Jonah "formerly fat fuck" Hill

Fuck that cunt bitch, he should have called her out on her shit Live TV show

So you really are him huh? Tell me Jonah, what would you have said to frogfu verbatim?

I’m glad I came to this show to get ridiculed by a local weather girl — it's nice.

W E A K
E
A
K

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

Lmao! I remember this now. /tv/talked about this for a good while

>implying diets work
Wew

Learn to cook, a good meal is way better than any fast food shit.

I fucking hate that there's people right now in Veeky Forums that can't even cook rice.

I was never fat but my diet was processed junk, sweets and noodles and junk for way too long.

Best method I ever found for changing my diet for the better was

>Eat more vegetables

Literally as simple as that. No need to go full vegan or vegetarian but simply forcing yourself to eat more vegetables over time means you slowly have less and less room for junkfood and your taste profiles change over time. It also means you can eat more than you do now in terms of volume (like 2-3x as much) but still consume far less calories.

That, and never drink calories.

There is no 'german space magic Endlösung' to stop eating shit food. Only discipline, might not be what you want to hear.

Jesus christ are there more of this?

- Caffeine pills (read into this before you buy)
- Only drink water
- Eat only turkey and chicken for meat
- Count calories
- Exercise or get a job that involves physical activity

A 2.5lb bag of skinless chicken breast is like $9, a huge tub of Quaker Oats is $4, and a big bag of frozen veggies is like $4. That's days of food for less than $20

Why do people always make the excuse that eating healthier is expensive when it's objectively cheaper than fast food?