>3 oreos have the same calories as a can of soda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkXAGeABW30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow 0 calories for 3 cookies?!

>eat 20 Oreos
>shit black

>counting calories

Oreos taste like shit, why are they even popular?

Because they taste delicious, edgelord

projecting huh

yu mo gui gwai fai di zao

they should make just the little black biscuits.
that shit in the middle tastes so bad and leaves a wierd after taste/feeling.

I didn't know Mike Chen had a cartoon!

youtube.com/watch?v=AkXAGeABW30

Out of all the varieties they have, they still haven't done this? I totally agree with you, and would buy them if that existed.

pretty sure that's jackie senpai

there's a type of thin oreo with little to almost no cream

Apparently only USA gets the good oreos and the rest of the world gets something else with the same name

It's like reverse Coke

>buying snacks
>2017

It's like you want to be fat.

this. if youre counting calories and drinking non-diet soda youre making it much harder for yourself.

>junk food is bad for you
Is this some kind of fucking revelation for you?

Captcha: pepsi Verly

I have no idea if you think that it should take more or less oreos to equal a can of coke. 3 cookies for 150 calories seems reasonable to me. Are you just a fat ass who eats them like they're mints?

Or same Pringles. Once they switched to selling the Malaysian shit in Australia I stopped buying then. Less product and more expensive while tasting worst. Coles brand Pringles taste way better

All the Oreo's in Australia are made in China now too, I've never purchased them ever again since they started selling the chink shit.

They're overrated anyway tbqhwyfamalam

Coles ripoff Pringles are noice though I agree

They do but they are no oreo brad. Go to the backing aisle of your store and you should find plenty of chocolate wafers to use in making cakes and pies.

that's not bad. I can fit in 150 cal of oreos as an afternoon snack with a black coffee or straight tea pretty easily. Not bad when I have a hankering for summat sweet

The real surprise is a 2 inch diamter moon cake having 800 calories.

nice

I fucking loved watching that Jackie chan cartoon

That means 3 cans of soda have the same calories as 9 oreos

Happens if I have 4-5

>buying chips and cookies

Or crisps and biscuits. Dont want any confusion

Wrong fucko, can of Coke, 140c.
3 Oreos, 270c.
>almost double

Yeah, a can of soda has hardly any calories. Like 140-160 depending on the soda. It's everything else that's fattening, which is why it's so funny when lardasses order a quadruple cheeseburger with an extra large fries and a Diet Coke. Even the sugar isn't that bad, especially if it's the only sugary thing you have all day.

t. 3 Cokes a day, still only 120lbs.

did this just become a pro-soda argument instead of an anti-oreo argument.

the problem with coke is it rots your teeth. the calories are not an issue because the body loves sugar. It's fat that will accumulate on the body and cause issues.

it's bad because it replaces water and doesn't fill you up. a glass of water with your drink and a small dessert is more filling than a soda with the same calories.

yeah but if I'm having a meal I'd much rather a coke than a water, honestly

in place of dessert after?

If I get a diet coke can I have both?

who'd want dessert after having a coke with food?

That isn't surprising.

>leaves a wierd after taste/feeling.
That's because they use shortening which doesn't melt as easily as other fats, so you end up with a layer of fat in your mouth that takes a while to dissolve. It's pretty gross, but the actual cookie is really good, I like it because it has a bit of bitterness to it.

Does it do this?

Buying a box of them tomorrow.