Has the east coast learned about ube yet?

has the east coast learned about ube yet?

Any region with a significant population of Filipinos know about ube.

so "no"

I love ube, but, I can't get enough of pic related.
Halo Halo snow is top tier.

Goddammit, forgot pic.

Is this frozen lean?
Frolean? ZenLean?

I myself like a taro slush

Yes? But, I am Filipino, so I know where to look.

Looks like a grape popsicle to me. What's so special about it?

Ubet.

>eating flip food
Enjoy your hot dogs

ITT: an American "discovers" ube

It's purple yam, it's really nothing special. Only flips go crazy about it because they desperately try to cling to some sort of cultural identity that sets them apart from Chang and Kim. Also, halo halo is overrated.

Flip food is going to be the next it cuisine. Mark my words.

Other than lumpia what do they possibly have to offer that isn't covered by Vietnamese or Cambodian food

Pretty sure lumpias are vietnamese senpai

Sinigang

Sweet potato is nutritionally superior and doesn't need to be peeled.

this

there's like 300,000 flips in this city. their food is as common as chinese in midtown.

Discovery implies we went to Filipines and brought it back. Filipinos came here and taught us.

Guys i just syarted eating a cupcake thats 3 month past expiry. But it was in the freezer. Will i survive???

Yes. Cupcakes freeze well. Back when I ate more shitty/conventional, I made vegan raspberry tiramisu cupcakes and froze a few. It's fun to make cupcakes with concealed filling because someone will try to be cool and tear it in half to make a frosting sandwich but then they get a surprise and have a mess on their hands.

I tried it in Manila this summer.
Its like eating dense play-dho.
What is it made from?

Spent this summer traveling round Philippines. Love the country, but food is nothing special, even more ir you compare it to his neighbours.

Of coarse, I always put ube on my ock every time I put it in a agina.