He doesn't know the difference

>he doesn't know the difference

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3w8eeh/im_michael_greger_md_founding_member_and_fellow/cxu8c2b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is barilla a good brand? How do I have cheap good pasta

sure, one takes 5 mins and the other takes 11

Neither are bronze die cut.

make sure the water is at a roiling boil before you add any pasta and salt the water stir constantly to knock starch off until al dente

also a little oil to keep them from sticking any off brand conola works fine

One is invisible in the box while the other is clearly visible

>al dente in 11 minutes
Maybe they're for people without access to boiling water.

doesn't work

Don't believe an anonymous dude on Veeky Forums? Google it, I dare you

wtf i love barillan ow

wtf I hate barilla now

wtf I don't base my food purchases on peoples opinions, I eat what I like.

Based greaseball, I'll bet his sales increased just because he wont cater to faggots.

kek now they got a costumer of me

>costumer
what kind of cosplay are you into?

I'm assuming those are #7 and #3 respectively.
Buy #5 user, they're easily the best size unless you have some strict recipe requirements.

not particulary
de cecco and garofalo for example are far better

Ones empty whilst the other is full?

fucking pleb

this prevents the sauce from sticking to the pasta properly

Barilla is overpriced meme garbage.

Just buy the cheapest ones, it's just flour, water and salt.

Shit, that's actually real. Some people really have their heads up their own asses.

I buy their basil pasta sauce. It's the best.

>durum wheat seminola pasta
Now with five brand new chemical additives. Remember kids, it's illegal to call your mangled chemical wheat products "100% durum seminola" because they fucking aren't.

While you usually have one or more dicks up your own ass

Well, you could listen to the radio interview and hear the words from his mouth, or you could be like most people and just accept the accusations.
I do remember this and was expecting a huge backlash (restaurant wise). Suprised it didn't gather more steam.
I remember that some fags (hetero) backed up some sort of boycot.

What happened:
radio interview. interviewer felt like rocking the boat.
"how come you don't have gay couples in your video ads???!!!"
"Well, Barilla is a traditional brand that represents traditional family (ie. large family bcuz poverty reasons etc) so , uh, that's just what we have in our commercials."OMG! anti gay!
Later went on to say that he doesn't have a problem with faggots, just doesn't feel like he needs to make commercials directed at them particularly.

I did read the interview. He also said he opposed gay couples adopting children. Not too bad overall, but still rooted in old, misguided, irrelevant traditions. Not really going to stop me from buying his pasta if it's a good deal, but I still personally disagree with the guy.

>not going to stop me buying his pasta

How about you try real durum wheat pasta without chemicals, it's very easy to get these days while two years ago it barely existed. But enjoy your poison and your gay rights movement. Faggot.

show feminine benis

/ourguy/

NO OIL you fucking cretin

>he doesn't cook it with nothing but water, salt, grease and grated cheese and eat it with his bare hands.

Shadilay fellow kekistani

Holy shit how does this not have any replies? You deserve this (You), user. Fuck the fags (but not literally).

You do realise that Tropicana has artificial flavouring even though it's technically 100% fruit juice? Purity merely refers to the lack of adulteration with fillers (e.g. sugar water, starches), not enhancement with additives.

fucking kek

don't forget to break the noodles in half first so they can fit in the pot (also makes eating them easier)

Yes it's good, de Cecco too. Both are 100% italian. source: am italian

I'm autistic, and I despise you for breaking the spaghetti in half.

doesn't change it at all

One's long and thin and the other is shorter and wider?

Based. I'm gonna go buy a shitload of barrila now

Eh. There are a lot of statistics backing the dysfunction gay couples have in relationships. Should that ban them from adopting though? Who's to say.

>chemicals
How about a source?
American 100% weat pasta? Sure. When I lived there for a while, at the beginning I fell for such labels (100% just means that the durum weat that is in there is in fact 100% durum weat) when buying offbrand stuff, because it seems as Barilla is indeed an expensive brand over there. They are just bog standard basic stuff. Not bad, but nothing special.
But when I realized that all US pasta is crap, I grudingly payed the premium for proper food.
And now you tell me they are crap too and add stuff they do not put on the ingredients list? I think the ingredients list has to be true even in the us.

fucking lmao

Literally /mybrand/ now

Specifically Folic Acid, Niacin and Thiamine. These three nutrients are forced by the FDA to be added to every single wheat product made in the USA, for sale in the USA. You can purchase imported pasta without these added, but they cost more.

This is not debatable, its just a simple fact and truth that these are added to the food. Whether or not its a benefit is the subject of debate, they are not naturally there.

kys

>Specifically Folic Acid, Niacin and Thiamine. These three nutrients are forced by the FDA to be added to every single wheat product made in the USA, for sale in the USA.
OK, yeah, that's what I noticed with US pasta, and
>You can purchase imported pasta without these added, but they cost more.
This is what I did.
Buying import pasta = Barilla, which is what this whole thread is about.
Barilla = medium tier pasta in Europe = god tier in the US

le based pasta man

Honestly I don't either. I just buy spaghetti, thin spaghetti, angel hair, linguine, fettuccine, elbows, and penne. I don't buy things I can't pronounce

This really wins the prize of the best bait-and-switch /pol/-thread ever.

saged & downvoted

good man

hatred of fags exists in every board, not just pole

>ubiquitous hatred of fags

The only fuckers hating on fags are closeted fundamentalists and those who fall in the ambiguous middle of the Kinsey bell curve which plotted the distribution of homosexuality/bisexuality. Face your sublimated desires and you too can learn to adapt.

wtf I love Barilla now

No, this is great. Unironically based.

>all persons that do not like fags must be fags themselves
>there is absolutely no possibility that they might not like them for reasons other than envy
I'm surprised you could fit your head up your ass with all the dicks blocking the way

Hey faggots and anti-faggots, discuss pasta or fuck off to a more relevant board please.

>salmonella pasta
what it's like made with raw eggs or what

Must be easy to rationalize whatever degeneracy or retardation you want when you delude yourself into thinking anybody different from you is jealous of you.

>it's

Walmart pasta is in my budget. Is it good? I mean, it's cheaper than barilla. Sometimes I can get on sale at the grocery for .88¢ storebrand.

I picked up a 25lb bag of jasmine rice Thai origin at the Asian market for 21$ usd. Was that average price?

Sorry, there was no mention of jealousy in my post, just the observation that you allow the sublimation of subconscious desires you possess that were clearly demonstrated by Kinsey to govern your adolescent response to someone declaring their preference for same sex dick.

If you were a heterosexual like me, the only logical conclusion you could reach would be the more fags, the less competition for women and you would support fags. Any other idea, like hatred of faggotry, must derive from either sublimated tendencies or the fact you're a hopeless fatfuck NEET who might get to lick his sister/brother's underwear.

>de cecco and garofalo for example are far better

this

based

BASED

BASEL

based

BARILLA

its good don't let these hipsters tell you otherwise

No no see people who do that aren't welcome to buy his pasta.

>He wont let me force my immorality on him, what an ass hole!

Your kind needs to be gassed.

>He also said he opposed gay couples adopting children.

How fucking based can one man be? Every scientific study has proven that the children of fag couples have at least a 30% increase chance of developing problems. The rates for child abuse and molestation are also MUCH higher. If you support fag adoption then you are literally a science denier and child abuser.

>been buying this brand for years just because I thought it tasted good
>now I come to find out that I've been fighting the good fight the entire time as well

Sometimes life is full of wonderful surprises.

>be gay
>continue buying barilla
lol

Kids who are adopted by straight couples are more likely to have mental health issues too, twice as likely as non-adopted kids. Probably due to issues with being separated from the real parents, or being put into care homes that have shitty environments before being adopted and having to deal with that.

Straight couples neglect and abuse them too, especially since some of them just take them in for welfare checks and then just ignore the kids.

There are people who were adopted by gay couples and had no problems. By blaming gay people for all those issues you're not actually fixing anything, because the shitty orphanages and abuse will still go on even if gay people aren't allowed to adopt. If you're just wanting to rant about how much you hate gay people but don't actually care about the kids then that's pretty horrible.

You're citing a study from a Christian group that compares adopted kids (who happened to be adopted by gay couples) to kids born to a married couple. It doesn't compare kids adopted by straight couples to kids adopted by gay couples.

More importantly, the question we should ask is not "is this kid being raised by a gay couple going to be worse-off than a kid adopted by a straight couple," but "is this kid being raised by a gay couple going to be worse-off than a kid raised in an orphanage."

Finally, I'm sure that black couples and poor couples also have pretty shitty results when it comes to parenting, but we don't stop them from adopting. The bottom line is that even if you were able to prove gay parents were worse than straight parents, a kid getting adopted by gay parents would probably still improve that child's quality of life.

>the children of fag couples have at least a 30% increase chance of developing problems
30% increased chance compared to who? compared to kids with their biological parents, or compared to kids adopted by straight couples? The distinction is important because it's common knowledge that all adopted children fare worse by many metrics, and to be opposed to 'fag couples' for that reason and be logically consistent, you must also be opposed to all adoption.

god hates fags

The more faggotry is accepted, the more women will become fags

?
I thought this was /pol 27.0/?
Every board is /pol/ now.

The final red pill is buying the veggie spaghetti. That one has perfect texture and because it has some spinach and zucchini embedded into it, its got a more unique taste as well as more vitamins

>wanting to eat carb-heavy caloric dense foods

i bet ur all really fat

>some memeing fagatron who jumped onto the recent le only fats and protein bro! just keep eating fat bro youll be so fucking healthy!

kys you cock sniffer

I don't speak huttese sorry.

there's tons of people skinnier than you that eat nothing but sweets and pasta
you're beyond asinine for thinking carb-heavy foods must exist in a heavy carb diet

I don't eat shitty white pasta, and usually not whole wheat either, because it's sad kibble.

pretty good with this tho:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3w8eeh/im_michael_greger_md_founding_member_and_fellow/cxu8c2b

This post was written by a child.

I'm constantly surprised at the fat haters, sure the fatties shouting about how it is healthy are fucking morons but the amount of people hating it is equally moronic. Why does it bother you if someone is fat? INB4 muh taxes

No, /pol/smokers are just the loudest and most obnoxious form of shitposters, and as of this past year especially every board has suffered a massive quality dip because of it.

Barilla is on the cheaper side. Other brands that cost a little more are of much better quality. I personally like Molisana the most.

This is why all boards should have flags for posters, Sorry reasonable yanks but Americans are the very worst and I ignore their posts on any board with a flag.

>>wanting to eat carb-heavy caloric dense foods
>i bet ur all really fat
But that is the whole purpose of food. Getting calories in.
And for a quick meal, where I want to save some time (and bowel space), caloric dense food is fantastic!

Pasta is god-tier food. I could not imagine who I would not starve to death, in a world without pasta. Italian durum weat pasta, homemade german Spätzle, the various rice or mung bean based asian pastas, japanese ramen, soba and other noodles, I love them all.

>Pasta is god-tier food
>something something starve to death, in a world without pasta
>listing pasta
I'm with you man, call him out, but don't be a total bozo spaz about it. Super uncool.

>bozo spaz

Fuck me, it feels like '92 again.I thoroughly enjoyed that wording.

>i could not imagine who i would not starve to death in a world without pasta

Christ, someone get this user his pasta before anons begin starving to death locked up in his basement

that user is a retard, all a strapping euro needs is meat and potato. That was all we needed to subjugate the entire world. Pasta slurping south euros are fucking closet muzzies. Fuck Rome. ALL HAIL BRITTANIA

>mung bean
murrrr mung bean bbbbbb

ALL HAIL BRITTANIA

>Christ, someone get this user his pasta before anons begin starving to death locked up in his basement
Don't worry I'm only locked up at work, but I can leave at the evening and I already told the gf what kind of pasta she has to cook for the evening (linguine with goat cheese sauce)

>Pasta slurping south euros are fucking closet muzzies. Fuck Rome.
But I'm a pasta slourping south German, the most productive and wealthy part of germany and thus the EU.
All that potatoes are good for is fries and as part of the godly Kartoffelschnitz und Spätzle, a stew with potatoes and pasta.